oo5

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Hana has to stay back for a while because today was her turn to clean up the class. Actually, there is also a few of her classmates who has to help her but, they just went home and Haan has to do it alone. While Chanyeol was waiting for Hana, He doesn’t know why he wants to wait for her. He wants to see her. “Yah, are you coming or not? Your dad’s ceremony is almost starting” asked Baekhyun “err you guys go first… I have something to do~” said Chanyeol and went insde school to look for Hana.

“What’s wrong with him?” asked D.O “something’s fishy~ I think he went to look for Hana~ as I thought, he’s going to lose~” said Baekhyun “he’s falling for her I think~” said Suho “that’s cool! We’re going to win!” said Sehun. “Let’s go there first… let him be with her~” said Suho and they went to Chanyeol’s dad ceremony. Chanyeol went to Hana’s class and saw she was sweeping the floor looking beautifully with her big glasses and her double ponytail. “There you are~” said Chanyeol as he approached her.

“Chanyeol! I thought you went home already~” said Hana “I don’t feel like going home now~” said Chanyeol “is class duty supposed to be four people? Why you’re the only one?”Asked Chanyeol “they left me~ nevermind… I love doing this alone rather than hearing them mocking me~”said Hana “mocking?” asked Chanyeol “forget it~” said Hana and starts to sweep the floor again. Then, Chanyeol grabbed a broom to and starts to help her.

“What are you doing?” asked Hana “helping you… can’t you see?” asked Chanyeol “I see… but, thank you! This is the first time, Im seeing a school kingka sweeping the floor~” teased Hana. She took out her phone and snapped Chanyeol’s picture sweeping the floor. Chanyeol heard a click sound and saw Hana was holding her handphone.

“Yah! Delete the picture!” said Chanyeol “mehrong! I want to show this to Exo and the whole school!” said Hana “yah! Don’t you dare do it!” said Chanyeol “what if I really do it?” asked Hana “im going to kill you!” said Chanyeol “you’re not going to kill me aren’t you~ I bet when i posted the picture, that will be a nightmare for you~” said Hana. And Chanyeol starts to catch her and Hana was running around the class.

“Give me your phone!”Said Chanyeol “nope!” said Hana happily. Suddenly, Chanyeol caught her waist. Hana squeal. “Got it!” said Chanyeol and took her phone. he deleted the photo. “awwwww I want that picture…..” pouted Hana “no you can’t..” said Chanyeol “let’s finish this fast…. I have to go somewhere….” Said Chanyeol “then why are you here with me?” asked Hana “im your boyfriend and I can’t be with you?” asked Chanyeol *wow, I did not just admit that im her boyfriend* thought Chanyeol.

“I know that... but im going home…” said Hana “no, you have to come with me too~” said Chanyeol “where?” asked Hana “why I have to follow you?” asked Hana again. “Just finish this thing and you’ll know~” said Chanyeol. Then, a few minutes later, they’ve finish cleaning the class and they went to the school gate.

“Let’s go~” said Chanyeol when he get on his motorbike. “Err im not going with that~” said Hana “just get on~ I promise I will not bring this in speed…. Plus, it’s not that far~” said Chanyeol then, Hana get on the motorbike and they went to the destination.  A few minutes of riding, Hana noticed that she was in front of someone’s mansion. “Where are we?” asked Hana as she took off her helmet. “My mansion~” said Chanyeol and he opened the door. “Young sir, I think you are kinda late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter