oo9

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already night. Block B is making a barbeque together at the back of their hotels. “oppa, where are we going tomorrow?” asked Hana at U-Kwon who is preparing the tools for the barbeque. “Home~ where else?” asked U-Kwon “can we go to the teddy bear museum before we go?” plead Hana tugging on his shirts. “What is I say no?” asked U-Kwon teasing his little sister. “Then im not talking to you for a month!” said Hana “well, good luck on that~” said U-Kwon playfully.

“You’re mean!” Hana walked away while stomping her feet showing that she’s mad. She went to Jaehyo who is preparing the plates. “hi oppa, can I help you?” asked Hana politely. “Sure~ you can arrange the utensils and the cups!” said Jaehyo and handed Hana they utensils and the cups. Both of them were arranging it together. “Hana, could please give me a knife?” asked U-Kwon.

Hana just mind her brother. She did not say any words towards him. Not even glancing at U-Kwon. “Hana, your oppa is calling you~” said Zico “im not talking to him oppa~ here, you can give this to him~” said Hana and smiled. Zico gave U-Kwon the knife. “Yah, what did you do to your little sister? She said to me she’s not talking to you~” said Zico

“She’s not talking to me for real? Well, im just playing with her… she’s begging me to bring her to the teddy bear museum tomorrow before we leave~” answered U-Kwon “you  better bring her~” said Zico “yeah.. im going to bring her~” said U-Kwon while looking at his little sister playing with Taeil. “Yah! Food is almost ready!” shouted U-Kwon. “Okay!!” yelled Park Kyung.

A few minutes later, Zico asked them to stop playing and have their dinner. “oppa, we should play it again next time!” said Hana excitedly to B-Bomb. “Yeah~ it was really fun~” said B-Bomb. Hana was eating the food and it was delicious. “This is so delicious~” complimented Hana “thank you, I cooked it with Zico~” said U-kwon.

When Hana saw her brother said he cooked it, she looked at him and sticks her tongue out cutely. “Were you two arguing?” asked Park Kyung “obviously oppa.” Said Hana in a duh manner. “Nope. We’re not~” said U-kwon “im not talking to you oppa~” said Hana at U-Kwon “oh really. Like you can’t live without me~ you always need me~” said U-Kwon “well tonight, I don’t need you. I have B-Bomb oppa~ right?” Hana elbowed to B-Bomb who was eating “yeah~” smiled B-Bomb “alright~” said U-Kwon.

After they’ve finished their dinner, they’ve cleaned up the place. Hana was helping too. After they’ve finished cleaning up, Hana went to take a walk along the beach alone. “im going to take a walk~ see you later oppa’s~” said Hana and walked away. *I missed Chanyeol~* said Hana *I want to do new things with him~ he always bring me or showed me things that I don’t really know or went.* thought Hana.

She was sitting at a big rock near the beach alone. She didn’t feel so scared because there is a light. So she doesn’t need her oppa to be by her side like she always does when it was dark. While she was feeling the breeze at the beach, she took out her phone and snapped a picture. Then, she sends the photo to Chanyeol saying:

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter