o19

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later, Hana was so bored at home. “haish there’s nothing fun on the tv’s~” said Hana alone. While changing the channels on the television, she saw U-Kwon coming downstairs and was getting ready to go out. “oppa, where are you going?” asked Hana “im not going anywhere~” said U-Kwon as he fixed his jacket in front of a mirror. “liar~ you’re dressing up nicely~” said Hana “alright, im going out to hang out with Block B~” said U-Kwon “can I follow?” asked Hana “no.” said U-Kwon “awww please~ or, drop me by at the Mall!” said Hana “department store? Who you’re going with?” asked U-kwon as he took his car keys.

“Alone~ because you won’t let me go with you to meet Block B~” said Hana “you think I will let my little sister alone in Mall? Uh uh, no.” said U-Kwon. “You’re mean!” Hana pouted and crossed her arms. “Give me reasons why is shouldn’t follow you to meet Block B oppa” said Hana “because they’re only a guy there and you’re the only girl when we’re hang out~” said U-Kwon. “Then I want to have a walk at the Mall~” said Hana “I want to skate!” said Hana. “Skate? Alone?” asked U-Kwon “maybe I will call Olivia ask her to join me~” said Hana. “Sure?” asked U-Kwon “very sure!” answered Hana.

U-Kwon sighed. “Alright, go change now~” said U-Kwon “yay!” yelled Hana as she climbed upstairs to get change. A few minutes later, after Hana changed her clothes, U-Kwon drives her to the Mall. “oppa, make sure the Mall got skating~ I want to skate~” said Hana “arrasseo~” said U-Kwon. After a few minutes of driving, they’ve reached the mall. U-Kwon dropped her at the Mall. “Call me if there is anything~” said U-Kwon “O.K” said Hana and made an O.K symbol with her fingers.  “Bye!” said Hana and she entered the Mall. “haish she even forgot to say she loves her brother” said U-Kwon and drives away.

While Hana was in the Mall alone, first thing that came onto her mind is getting an ice cream. She went to buy some ice cream and then, walked into a few of the shops in there. After done with her ice cream then, she went to the skating ring. Meanwhile, Chanyeol is in the Mall too. He has to follow his parents to do their business. *when is this will end?!* thought Chanyeol in frustration. Then, he and his parents are walking around the skating rink. He takes a look on it and suddenly he saw a familiar figure.

“Hana?” said Chanyeol as he went near the rink. Hana was skating alone happily. “It is her” said Chanyeol. “Mom, dad, im going somewhere around here first” said Chanyeol and went away. While Hana was skating alone, suddenly one man was disturbing her while she was skating. “Do you want to skate with me?” asked the man “urm no thanks.” Said Hana and skated away. But the man was following her. *why is he suddenly following me?* thought Hana. While she was skating away from that man, suddenly, she bumped into someone.

“Oh-“ Hana almost fall down but he caught her waist quickly. Hana opened her eyes and saw Chanyeol in front of her. “C-Chanyeol!” said Hana happily. “Some random man is following me! You’ve got to help me~” said Hana. “Who?” asked Chanyeol “hey, why did you run away? Let’s play to-“before the man could finish his line, Chanyeol went near him “yah, move! I want to play with that girl~” said the man. “Excuse me, if you want to play with her, you have to play with me too” said Chanyeol with his cold face to the man.

“And for your information, this girl is mine. She’s with me. Do you have any problem with that?” asked Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter