o12

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three weeks Chanyeol is dating Hana. Today, both of them had promised to go out together. Just two of them. No EXO-k to tag along. Chanyeol picked up Hana as usual at her house. But then, he has to go back to his mansion because he left his wallet. “Hey, we can use my money if we want to buy something~” offered Hana “that’s okay…. I don’t like to use girls money… im a gentleman okay~” said Chanyeol as he entered his mansion. “I have to come in?” asked Hana “hurm yeah you should… I think…” said Chanyeol.

As Hana entered in his mansion, Chanyeol asked her to wait for him at the living room. While Hana was sitting at the living room alone, suddenly, someone rang the door bell. The maid opened the door and it was Olivia. “Oh Miss Olivia~ come in… young sir is at upstairs~” said the maid. “That’s okay… I’ll wait for him at the living room” said Olivia. When she was at the living room, she saw Hana. “Hana-ah! What are you doing here?” asked Olivia and sat beside her.

“Hi~ urmm Im going out with Chanyeol~” answered Hana “you was waiting for him? Not cool~ making a girl waiting for him… plus, you even went to his house~ haish” Olivia shook her head. “No. actually, he picked me up at my house… but he left his wallet so he asked me to wait here~” explained Hana “ohhh” said Olivia “and how about you? Why you’re here?” asked Hana “ohh I thought im want to meet Chanyeol~ we always have a talk together~” said Olivia *really?* thought Hana and felt a bit jealous.

When Chanyeol came downstairs, he saw Hana was talking to someone. He went near and saw Olivia. “Olivia? What are you doing here?” asked Chanyeol “hi Chanyeol!” said Olivia. “I came to see you… but I guess you guys are going out…” said Olivia “you can come too if you want~” said Hana “me? It feels like im interrupted your dating~” said Olivia “it’s okay…. you can come too~” said Hana “you want me to tag along?” asked Olivia. Hana nodded. “It’s fine right?” asked Hana at Chanyeol. Well, it’s not really a problem to Chanyeol.

“im okay with it~” said Chanyeol. “Okay then~ im coming too~ because im so bored at home~” said Olivia. And they went to their car. “You have a car?” asked Hana “yup… I love going out alone~” said Olivia “wow…. All of you just amazed me~ evev every member of Exo-K has a car too~” said Hana. “im going by my own car and you two can have your lovely time together~ im not tyring to be the third wheel~” said Olivia. And three of them are getting in the car and drives to their destination.

While they were on their way, Chanyeol the radio. It was Hana favourite song which is Teen top-Rocking. She was singing. It was the first time Chanyeol heard her singing a song. After the song ended, Hana stopped singing “wow… you memorized all the lyrics~” said Chanyeol “it’s my favourite song now~” said Hana.

“Oh! this is my favourite song!” said Chanyeol while he singing through the Apink-nonono “your voice is not bad too~” said Hana “I don’t know you like Apink~ you seems like a fanboy though~” said Hana “and I didn’t know you like Teen top~ you doesn’t seem like fangirl though~” Chanyeol imitated her voice.

“Yah!” Hana hit his hand lightly. “I was driving~ it’s not good to disturb me~” said Chanyeol. Hana pouted cutely. “Alright. We’re here~” said Chanyeol as he parked his car. “Where are we?” asked Hana while getting out of the car. “Lotte world. “Answered Chanyeol and locked his car.

“Where’s Oliva? She’s not here yet~” said Chanyeol. “Oh, there she is!” said Hana “yah!” called Olivia “my car is too far from you guys~” said Olivia while panting to catch them.  “Let’s go~” said Chanyeol as he walk at the back. Olivia turned around and whispered to Chanyeol “you should walk beside her~ not next to me or behind us~” said Olivia “arasseo” said Chanyeol and walked beside Hana. He hooked his hand with her.

Hana was surprised with his sudden action. They never hooked their arms t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter