o11

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How do we play this?” asked Hana “let’s divide the team first~” said Kai “wait, we can’t…. one person has to come out and be the referee… we have extra one person~” said D.O “then, I just watch how you guys play it~” said Hana “no. you’re going to play~ Hyung, you be the referee~” said Chanyeol “what? I want to play~” said Suho. But he just follows what Chanyeol saud and stand in the middle with a whistle in his hands.

“Where did you get that whistle hyung?” asked Sehun “it’s in my car. Now let’s start the game” said Suho “no wonder you’re the referee~ haha!” teased Sehun “that’s it! im going to blow this whistle!” shouted Suho. Hana was on the same team with Chanyeol and Baekhyun while D.O, Kai and Sehun is one team. Suho placed the ball at the centre. Before they begin with the game, Chanyeol explained to Hana “first of all after Suho blow the whistle, you have to run there to get the ball. Then, you attack or throw the ball to the other team got it? But, once you get the ball, you can’t move. Just throw the ball~” said Chanyeol.

“Get it?” asked Baekhyun. Hana nodded. “Alright! Let’s do this!” yelled Sehun while pumped up his fist in the air. After Suho blew this whistle, both teams ran to the centre to get the ball. Too bad, D.O team got the ball first. “Oh my god! D.O got the ball what to do now?!” panicked Hana. “Don’t get panic just run! Get away from the ball!” yelled Baekhyun. While Chanyeol just watch her in amusement. *she’s too cute to be in panic* thought Chanyeol. He was smirking at the thought of it.

Baekhyun noticed it and yelled “yah! Stop smirking! D.O is about to throw the ball at you dude!” Chanyeol noticed it and luckily he caught the ball that D.O had thrown. “Alright, who is the one that’s going to be hit with this ball~” said Chanyeol while holding the ball and smirked. “Oh my god Chanyeol hyung is smirking at me! I better run away!” said Sehun and hid behind Kai. “Yah!” mad Kaid.

Then, Chanyeol threw the ball and it hit at Kai’s stomach. “oof!” Kai fell on the ground with Sehun behind him “assa! Kai Hyung get hit!” said Sehun “you’re the reason I got hit!” said Kai. Then, he went to stand out of the line. “yes! One person got hit!” Chanyeol and Hana hi-fived. While Baekhyun just watched both of them *why am I in the same thing as them…. Urgh* thought Baekhyun. “Alright! Round 2!” said Suho and blew his whistle.

This time, Hana got the ball first and threw it to D.O. but D.O managed to dodge it and it landed on Kai and he threw it at Hana. Hana was about to dodge it but go hit on her hands. “assa! I got it!” said Kai. “awwww~” pouted Hana “yah, play it slowly… not too hard~ she just learned it~” said Chanyeol “says the person who is in love now~” teased Bakehyun and pretending to whistle. Whole Chanyeol is giving him a glare.

And they begin to play for the third round. All of them play the dodge ball till evening. Lastly, Chanyeol team won. Hana was the person who seems very excited she was having a great time playing with them. “Take that Kai! For hitting me without a warning!” said Hana and laughed. “Yeah yeah, congrats anyway~” said Kai.

“Let’s take a rest first… then we go have a dinner~” said Suho “alright!” said Sehun. While they were resting, Hana was sitting next to Chanyeol and leaned against him. “I had so much fun playing with you guys~” said Hana. Chanyeol was surprised that Hana was sitting beside him. Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter