o20

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later, it was Hana’s birthday. As soon as she came downstairs, Mrs.Shim wished her
“happy birthday sweetheart~” said Mrs.Shim “Thanks mom!” said Hana and took a sip of her hot tea. “Happy birthday honey~” said Mr.Shim giving her his warm smile. “Thank you dad~” said Hana. A few seconds later, U-Kwon came downstairs and suddenly kissed his little sister cheeks. “Happy birthday baby~” said U-Kwon. “Thanks oppa! Where’s my present?” asked Hana “I just gave it just now~” said U-Kwon

“I don’t want that~ you just kissed my cheeks! That’s not a present!” said Hana. “arrasseo~ I’ll give it to you later~ let’s go to your school now~” said U-Kwon. “okayyy~” said Hana and followed U-Kwon to his car. “Bye mom and dad~” said Hana before she goes.

---------

When Hana entered her classroom, she saw Olivia is already there talking to some of the students in her classroom. “Hi Hana!” greeted Olivia. Hana took her seat. “Hey~ Happy birthday~” said Olivia “thanks~ but how you know it’s my birthday?” asked Hana “Chanyeol told me~” answered Olivia. “Here! You’re present!” said Olivia and gave her a medium sized box. When Hana opened it, it was a pink blouse with a floral skirt. “Wow~ this is so pretty!” said Hana in amazement. “Thank you so much Olivia~” said Hana.

“you’re welcome!” said Olivia “Olivia, you’ve give me too much things~ you bought me this dress, and now you’re giving me this~” said Hana “that’s okay~ It’s your birthday right? You should receive presents!” said Olivia “thank you once again~” said Hana and smiled happily.

A few hours later, during recess, Hana searched for Chanyeol and Exo-K and found nowhere. “Where’s them?” asked Hana “I don’t know~ I thought I saw them just now~” said Olivia. Then, both of them were having a recess together. Meanwhile, Exo is having their lunch at the school field. “Yah Chanyeol, you have to do it by tonight.” Said Baekhyun. “Your dare is going to end tonight, if you break up with her~” said Kai “you want to do it?” asked Suho “I thought you love her~” said Sehun.

“Im going to do it when we’re celebrating her birthday” said Chanyeol. he doesn’t have any mood at all today. He doesn’t even want to see Hana. At the thought of breaking up with Hana is really heartbreaking to him. For this past two months, he fell in love with her. Hana made him forget about Olivia who he had a crush on. “Are you serious going to do when we’re celebrating her birthday?” asked D.O “I thought you want to celebrate her birthday happily~” said Kai.

“Yeah~ im going to give her a present~ which is…Breaking up with her” said Chanyeol. “Dude~ that’s mean~ you’re hurting her~” said Bakehyun. “That’s my point. I want her to forget me~” said Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun. “you don’t have to do it~ just let me win if you don’t want to do it~” said Baekhyun. “No. im going to do it~ I text her later where we should meet~” said Chanyeol and got up and walked away leaving Exo-k behind.

After school ended, Hana waited for her brother to come. “I haven’t seen Chanyeol at all today~” thought Hana sadly while kicking some pebbles on the ground. “Hey~” called one guy suddenly. Hana Looked up and saw Suho “Suho! Hi!” said Hana “you look so sad~ why?” asked Suho “nothing~ I missed Chanyeol so much…. I haven’t see him today~ do you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter