oo4

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After tired playing the games, Exo-K decided to go out of the place. “where are we going now?” asked Hana “I don’t know~ let’s eat!” said Sehun “all food you can think of~ it’s too early to have a dinner~” said Suho “then, what should we do now?” asked D.O “”hey guys, don’t we have plans? Except Chanyeol?” said Baekhyun suddenly and giving them an eye signal to leave Chanyeol and Hana.

“o-oh yeah~ we forgot about it!” said Kai “eh? When? How come I don’t know about it?” asked Sehun while scratching his head. “haishh let’s just go before we late~” said Suho dragging Sehun along. “See you later Yeol~ have fun!” said Baekhyun “Bye Hana~” waved Baekhyun at Hana “goodbye!” Hana waved him back.

*oh my god! They planned again! They want me to lose this dares don’t they?* thought Chanyeol in frustration.  “so, where should we go now?” asked Hana looking at Chanyeol “I don’t know… home?” suggested Chanyeol “it’s too early~” said Hana “how about we grab some ice cream?” said Chanyeol. “That would be fine! Ice cream here we go!” said Hana cutely in front of Chanyeol.

* This girl is really cute* thought Chanyeol. When he realised that he was thinking that, he shook his head. *don’t fall on her Chanyeol. Im just doing this for my dares* thought Chanyeol “are we going there by that?” said Hana and pointed at Chanyeol’s motorbike.

“Yeah… why?” asked Chanyeol “ im sorry, I seriously don’t want to ride that~” said Hana “I promise, this time, I wouldn’t bring it in speed.” Said Chanyeol. But still, Hana was shrugged. “come on~” said Chanyeol grabbing Hana’s wrist and lifted her up on the motorbike seat. Then, Chanyeol get on the motorbike heading to the ice cream shop nearby. This time, he bring it slower.

When they reached there, Hana get off the motorbike first and gave Chanyeol her helmet. “Was the ride okay?” asked Chanyeol worriedly. “it was fine!” said Hana “let’s go! I can’t wait for the ice cream!” said Hana *this girl really loves ice cream is she?* thought Chanyeol. 

When Hana entered the ice cream shop, the workers greeted her. “Good evening, what kind of flavour do you want Miss?”. Meanwhile, Chanyeol entered the shop. “Chocolate please~” said Hana and the workers scooped for her. “Chanyeol, pick one! I’ll treat you~” said Hana “chocolate too~” answered Chanyeol and Hana ordered for her.

When Hana was about to pay, Chanyeol held out his money first to pay. “Let’s go sit there~” said Chanyeol “urm, can we take a walk around here?” asked Hana “alright~” said Chanyeol and both of them were enjoying the ice while walking around the town. “I’ve told you I will pay for it~” said Hana “it’s okay… im the guy I should pay for it~ plus, what kind of a boyfriend would not pay for his girlfriend ice cream?” said Chanyeol and smiled.

“Thanks~ this ice cream is very delicious~” said Hana and gave Chanyeol her beautiful smile. *I don’t know why but I love to see your smile Hana* thought Chanyeol. He didn’t deny it this time. He admits it. Hana was really beautiful to him. “Oh! There’s an accessories shop!” Hana ran slowly to the shop. “Hey! Where are you going?” shouted Chanyeol and ran to her.

“waaaaa this bangles is cute!” said Hana and try it on her wrist. Then, she put the bangles to its place and tries a ring. “This one is cute too! Right Chanyeol?” said Hana looking at Chanyeol showing her finger with the ring on. Chanyeol take a look and bring her hand near him. He studied her hands. “hurm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter