oo6

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two hours Hana was there and she’s getting really bored so do Exo-K. The only thing they came there is just to hear a speech from Chanyeol’s dad friends. “im getting bored” said Kai “not just you, us too~” said D.O “im going to take a walk~” said Chanyeol. He got up and went to take a walk alone. “Hana, is Chanyeol very nice to you?” asked Baekhyun suddenly. “Of course! He’s a really nice boyfriend~” said Hana.

“Like what?” asked Suho “he gave me this dress, he bought me this heels and, he also do some makeover for me~” said Hana. She was telling them every single thing that Chanyeol did for her. “And before we came here, he even helped me cleaned my classroom!” continued Hana “he seriously did all of that?” asked Sehun curiously. Hana nodded. Every member of Exo-K did not believe that Chanyeol this all those thing. “Why you guys seems so surprised?” asked Hana

“Nothing… it just…. Wow~” said Baekhyun “he’s very nice right?” asked Hana “so true~” said Bakehyun. Then, they did not talk for a few minutes. “I want to look for Chanyeol for a while~” said Hana and went to look for him. When Hana was not there, Suho said “he was totally fall for her~” “I think it will be god foor him to forget Olivia… he’s been liking her for a long time… but Olivia just think of him as a friend only” said D.O “yeah… but you know, if he fall for her, I don’t know how will he leave her~ I mean, dump her~” said Suho.

“He has to do it. It was game rules~” said Baekhyun “on the second thought; I think you’re mean Hyung~” said Sehun “how can he dumped a girl that he love? Think logically~” said Sehun “then he loses the game~ but about Hana, he has to figure it out himself…. to me, Hana is just too innocent” said Baekhyun “let’s just see~ after two months, we will know how he does it” said Kai.

Meanwhile, Hana was looking for Chanyeol around the place. He was nowhere to be found. Then, she saw Chanyeol was sitting in front of a water fountain looking bored. “Hey~” called Hana and went near him. Chanyeol tilted his face and saw Hana “what are you doing here?” asked Hana and took a sit near Chanyeol “getting some fresh air~” answered Chanyeol “you seems very bored being alone here~ I thought I could make you not bored!” said Hana.

“Like what? Making jokes?” asked Chanyeol “neh.. im not a good joker~” said Hana. Then, she was thinking for a while “err Chanyeol, sorry~ I don’t know how to entertain you~” said Hana and pouted cutely. Chanyeol laughed lightly and ruffled Hana’s hair. “That’s okay~” said Chanyeol “I don’t know that there is a water fountain around here~” said Hana. “Oh! I know! Let’s take pictures!” said Hana “I don’t want~” said Chanyeol. “awww come on~” said Hana pulling Chanyeol’s hand asking him to take a pictures.

“Let’s stand at the water fountain~” said Hana “here, use my phone to snapped the picture” said Hana and gave him her hand phone. Without saying anything, Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter