Final

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few weeks Olivia had moved to the States. It’s already weekend and Hana was bored at home doing nothing. She was watching television with U-Kwon. “oppa, change the channel! I hate soccer!” said Hana and was trying to grab the remote control. But U-Kwon took the remote and held up high so that Hana couldn’t reach it. “Don’t disturb me when im watching soccer game~” said U-Kwon. “Just wait for a few minutes and it will end~” said U-Kwon.

“hmph!” Hana sulked and she crossed her arms. A few minutes later, the soccer game ended and U-Kwon gave Hana the remote control. “There you go~ change the channel~” said U-Kwon. Then, someone called him. Hana heard him and saw he’s getting up. “oppa, where are you going?” asked Hana “going out~” said U-Kwon “I want to follow!!” said Hana “No~ you should go out with Chanyeol~ it’s weekend~” said U-Kwon and climbed upstairs.

While Hana was watching the television boredly, she texted Chanyeol:

“Chanyeol~ let’s go out today?” texted Hana

Hana waited for a few minutes for hi reply but there are no replies from him. “oppa~ can I follow you? I texted Chanyeol but he’s not replying~” said Hana as she saw her brother is fixing his hair in front of the mirror. “I guess you should enjoy your weekend at home!” said U-Kwon. “Goodbye lil sis!” said U-Kwon and kissed Hana cheeks before he goes.“haish!” mad Hana and stomped her feet and went to the third floor.

A few hours later, while Hana was at the third floor arranging her belongings, she take a look on her softboard. She was smiling seeing each of the photos. She looked on Chanyeol’s photo and kissed the photo “you are one of my favourite person in this world other than my oppa~” said Hana and smiled. Suddenly, when Hana was looking at other photos someone ring the doorbell.

“haishh can’t oppa just open the door by himself?!” frustrated Hana and ran downstairs. After she turned the doorknob, she was about to scold her brother but it turn out to be Baekhyun. “B-Baekhyun? W-what are you doing here?” asked Hana “would you invite me to come in first?” asked Baekhyun “s-sure~ have a seat on the sofa~” said Hana and Baekhyun take a seat.

“Would you like some juice? I can make it for you~” offered Hana “no thanks~ im here to pick you up~” said Baekhyun as he leaned on the sofa. “P-pick me up?” asked Hana “what for?” “im.. just bored and not doing nothing~ so I want you to go out with me~” said Baekhyun “where’s others?” asked Hana “they’re busy preparing something~” said Baekhyun *and my job is to bring you out~* thought Baekhyun.

“Come on~ I know you’re bored too~” said Baekhyun “Chanyeol is not going to mad at you or me~” said Baekhyun “alright~ wait for a while I’ll go change~” said Hana and climbed upstairs to get change. A few minutes later, after Hana had changed, both of them went out by Baekhyun’s car. *he’s car is so neat inside~ just like Chanyeol~* thought Hana “you can turn on the radio if you want to~” said Baekhyun as he drive.

“n-no it’s okay~ im fine~” said Hana and smiled “are you feeling uncomfortable?” asked Baekhyun “nope. It’s just… this is the first time im riding someone else car other than Chanyeol and my oppa~” said Hana. A few minutes later, they’ve reached the place. “a town? What are we doing here?” asked Hana and unbuckled her seatbelt. “I told you I want to have a walk with you~” said Baekhyun . Both of them get off from the car and locked his car.

“Where are we going?” asked Hana “let’s go there first~” said Baekhyun as he pointed to a shop. When they entered the shop, Hana saw a lot of colourful clothes, skirts, jeans and many more that caught her eyes. “what are we doing here? Are you buying this for your girlfriend?” asked Hana “yup. I want you to pick it~” said Baekhyun.

“You have a girlfriend? Wow~” said Hana “come on~ just pick what you want~” said Baekhyun *because Chanyeol prepared this for you and want you to wear it~* thought Baekhyun. “Just pick your style and forget about what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter