o25

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Hana went to the accessories shop together by Chanyeol’s car. When they’ve reached there, before Hana could open her door, Chanyeol already went out and opened the door for her. Hana was surprised with his action and looked at him weirdly. “What?” asked Chanyeol “you never open the door for me before~” said Hana as she get off from the car. “Well, that was when I had my dares~ now… I can show my love to you~” said Chanyeol. Hana beamed hearing his statement.

“Let’s go~” said Chanyeol and he closed the door and locked his car. He took Hana’s hand and walked together with her to the shop. When they entered the shop, Chanyeol asked “what do you want to buy for her?” asked Chanyeol “a friendship bracelet~” answered Hana as she went to the bracelet section where she had went that day. “This one! its cute right?!” asked Hana as she showed Chanyeol the bracelet. “Yup~” answered Chanyeol.

“I want to take a walk around here you look on it for a while~” said Chanyeol. Hana nodded and Chanyeol was looking around the shop. *what should I buy for her?* thought Chanyeol as he was searching. One of the workers saw him looking confused on what to buy and the workers approach him. “Yes sir? What are you looking for?” asked the worker. “im looking something for me and girlfriend could use it all the time~” said Chanyeol “how about a couple ring?” asked the worker.

*couple ring?* thought Chanyeol “urm that sounds good~” said Chanyeol and the worker brought him to the ring section. “You can choose whatever couple ring that you want here~”said the worker. Then, Chanyeol looked on a couple ring for him and Hana. While he was looking on each of the couple ring, one of it caught his eyes. It was simple yet beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*this one seems fine~* thought Chanyeol “could you please wrapped this one for me?” asked Chanyeol “okay sir~ you can wait at the cashier~” said the worker and took it to wrap it up.  After Chanyeol had paid for it, she went to Hana “are you still looking on it?” asked Chanyeol “yeah… I don’t know which one to pick…” said Hana “okay. You pick for me! Either this gold one or the silver one?” asked Hana as she held out to charm bracelet on her hands.

“hurmm i’ll pick the gold one~ its cuter~” said Chanyeol “okay~ I’ll pick this one~” said Hana and went to the cashier and paid for it. “Let’s go~” said Chanyeol “can we have a walk around here with ice cream?” asked Hana cutely. “Sure~” said Chanyeol and both of them went to the Baskin Robin to have some ice cream.

“What flavour do you want?” asked Chanyeol “strawberry~” answered Hana and Chanyeol ordered two for it. Both of them had their ice cream while walking hand in hand together around the town.  While Chanyeol was looking to the side Hana saw him ice cream and have a bit of it. Chanyeol saw it and widened his eyes. “Yah! That’s mine~” said Chanyeol. Hana giggled. “That’s delicious!” said Hana “really?” asked Chanyeol and have a bit of Hana’s ice cream too. “Yah! That’s not nice~”said Hana “but you did that to me first~” said Chanyeol “fine. I was wrong~ if I didn’t do that to you, probably I still have more ice cream” said Hana. Chanyeol laughed seeing her.

“Hey~ let’s take a picture!” said Hana and held out her phone. “Smile!” said Chanyeol and Hana clicked her phone. The photo was taken cutely while both of them were having the ice cream. Hana was smiling beautifully and Chanyeol was pretending to kiss her cheeks. “I want to pin up this thing on my soft board~” said Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter