oo8

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its weekends when Hana was about to go downstairs and saw U-Kwon is getting ready to go out. “oppa!” called Hana running on the stairs. U-Kwon stopped walking and saw Hana was approaching her. “Where are you going?” asked Hana “im going out~” answered U-Kwon “really? Where?” asked Hana “to meet Block B~” said Hana “with the bags? Where are you going actually oppa….” Asked Hana and crossed her arms.

“Have some fun at Jeju Island~” said U-Kwon “wow!! Can I follow??!! Can I can I can i??” plead Hana at U-Kwon “you have school alright… no…. its too late for you to go~” said U-Kwon “awwwwww I want to go to!! It’s been so long I haven’t talk to B-Bomb oppa~” pouted Hana cutely and sat on the chair sulking.

U-Kwon saw her sulking and went to sit beside her. “You don’t have anything to do? I mean…. Going out for a date or something?” asked U-Kwon “nope! Im not going anywhere~ so pleaseeeee can I come with you?” asked Hana again “seems you’re going I’m just going there for two days only. Because you can’t skip your school~” said U-Kwon. “So I can go?!” asked Hana. U-Kwon nodded.

Hana was jumping excitedly after hearing what U-Kwon said “yay! Thank you oppa!” said Hana and hugged U-Kwon “since when you cared about school thing’s huh?” asked Hana “hello, I was once a student too~ and school is important~” said U-Kwon “alright… mom! Im following oppa to Jeju Island!” said Hana as she ran upstairs to pack her clothes.

A few minutes later, Hana went downstairs with her bag. She wears a cute gown and a ribbon pin on her hair. “Hana, you’re going too?” asked Mr.Kim “yes dad!” said Hana “are you sure? I mean… you’re going with U-Kwon’s friends~” said Mr.Kim “very sure! Don’t worry dad… oppa’s friends is like my brothers~”said Hana “when are you going home sweetie?” asked Mrs.Kim “I don’t know…. Oppa said we will be back by Sunday…. So, tomorrow?” said Hana.

“Alright… be careful at there… and U-Kwon, make sure you take care of her~” said Mr.Kim “alright dad~ no problem~” said U-Kwon and going to the airport by a cab. “Goodbye mom and dad!” said Hana and waved at them. Mr and Mrs.Kim is waving at her back.

When they were on their way to the airport, Hana took out her phone and take a picture. Then, she sends the photo to Chanyeol:

 

“im going to Jeju Island with my oppa~ we can’t go out this weekend~

Sorry if you were planning to ask me out~ hehe see you at school Chanyeol! ^.^v”

 

“Who are you texting to?” asked U-Kwon “my boyfriend~ im telling him im going to Jeju Island with you~” said Hana “he knows me?” asked U-Kwon “hey, I just told him I have oppa~ that’s all…. he doesn’t know that you’re from Block B or whatsoever~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter