o24

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, it’s weekend and Hana doesn’t have any school today and Hana decided to stay at home. “You don’t want to follow me? Im going to meet Block B~” said U-Kwon as he wear his leather jacket. “neh~ I want to spend my days at the third floor online and watch some latest drama~ usually if I asked you I want to follow, you won’t allow me~” said Hana and sticks her tongue out. “Now that I don’t want to follow, you offered me” said Hana “arrasseo… if you don’t want to follow, be careful don’t open the doors when you see someone strange.” Said U-Kwon and grab his car keys.

“arrasseo~” said Hana and closed the door after U-Kwon went out. Then, she ran upstairs her laptop. While U-Kwon was driving, he called Chanyeol to meet him in one café.

 

“Hello?” said Chanyeol

“Meet me in starbucks in 15 minutes” said U-Kwon

“arrasseo” said Chanyeol and hung up the phone.

 

15 minutes later, U-Kwon had waited Chanyeol at starbucks. A few minutes later Chanyeol arrived. “wassup?” said Chanyeol and take a seat in front U-Kwon. “Okay, I’ll make it short and simple” said U-Kwon “about what?” asked Chanyeol “you can meet Hana today” said U-Kwon “really? What time?” asked Chanyeol “now. She’s at home now~ she’s doing nothing~” said U-Kwon “and, don’t tell her that I ask you to see her” said U-kwon.

“Alright!” saluted Chanyeol “make sure, you don’t make her cry and feel miserable again.” Warn U-Kwon. Chanyeol nodded. “im going~” said Chanyeol and before he goes, U-Kwon said “Good Luck” Chanyeol bowed at him and go. “This is the first time he respect me” said U-Kwon and have a sip of his coffee and went to meet Block B.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol arrived to Hana’s house. *I can do this!* thought Chanyeol. he knoced the door and no one answering. “Should I just come in?”said Chanyeol to himself. He turned the doorknob. *it’s not lock* thought Chanyeol and entered the house. It seems so quiet. “Hana-ah~” called Chanyeol as he look for her in the living room. She was nowhere to be found. Then, Chanyeol decided to climber upstairs. There’s a pink door *maybe that’s her room* thought Chanyeol and knock it. Still, no one answered. He turned the door knob and there’s no one in there. “This is her room and where could she be?” asked Chanyeol to himself.

Then, he saw another stairs to the third floor *probably she’s in the attic?* thought Chanyeol and went there. He saw a door that has been painted in purple colour and floral patterns on it. He heard some sounds in there *she’s in here~* thought Chanyeol. Before he knock the door, he take a breath. *I can do this* tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter