o22

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Hana is going to school. It’s been three days she’s been absent all because she doesn’t want to meet and to face Chanyeol. When Hana was coming downstairs, U-Kwon noticed that Hana started to change into her old self again. He noticed from the glasses that she wears. “Isn’t that mine?” asked U-Kwon “this?” Hana pointed to the glassed that she wears.

“Yup~ it’s yours~ I want to use it for a while before I buy the new one~” said Hana “you don’t have to wear it again~” said U-Kwon and taking out the glasses that Hana’s wear. “no. I want to wear it~ I want to be a nerd again. Plus, I enjoyed being a nerd~” said Hana and smiled at U-Kwon “let’s go now~” said Hana “it’s still early to go~” said U-Kwon “oppa, you know I hate going late for school right?” asked Hana and crossed her arms. “alright~” let’s go~” said U-Kwon and pulled Hana’s double ponytail lightly. “ow!” yelled Hana “I hate you!” said Hana “you always say that but I know you couldn’t leave without me~” said U-Kwon teasing Hana.

-------------

When Hana reached her school, she noticed that there are only a few of students in her class had come. Hana went to take a seat first and opened her notebook to do some notes. A few minutes later, a few of her classmates had come and they noticed that Hana had changed to her old self. Junhyung noticed it at first and then, he told the whole class. “Guys! I think someone already know that she deserved to be a nerd forever~” said Junhyung sarcastically. Hana shot him a look and Junhyung just raised his eyebrows annoyingly.

When Hana just mind the whole class talking about her, suddenly one of the students in her class said something that surprised Hana. “Yah Junhyung! I heard her ex-boyfriend dumped her on her birthday~” said the guy “haha! Really? wow~ that’s cool~ a nerd and a popular guy would never be together~ no wonder she was absent for three days~ awww did you feel sad about it?” said Junhyung in annoyed voice. *how did that guy know about it?! Did Chanyeol tell the whole school? Is that one of his dares?* thought Hana.

“yah Hana-ah! Don’t ever think that he’s going to be with you back~ as for you to know, no one like you~” said one of the girl in her class sarcastically. Hana was too embarrassed by it so she stand up and went out of the class. “She’s crying! Aww so sad~” said Junhyung sarcastically. *I hate all of you! I hate you Chanyeol! Because of you, everyone starts to hate me more than before!* thought Hana as she ran along the school corridor.

Hana skipped her 1st class. When it was the 2nd class, Hana went to her class to study. She never skipped class before and this is the first time she did. She scared if her teacher will look for her so she decided to come on the 2nd class. Her eyes are puffy. She was at the rooftop just now. she was crying up there alone. When she came to her class, Olivia is already there sitting beside her table.

“Hana~ where were you?” asked Olivia. She noticed that her eyes are puffy. “Hi~” greeted Hana and gave Olivia her dry smile. “Your eyes look puffy~ did you cry?” asked Olivia. Hana shook her head and take her seat. Before Olivia could ask more, their History teacher came in and starts with her syllabus. *something is not right~ Chanyeol seems weird on today’s too* thought Olivia.

 

------------

During recess, Olivia went to have a recess at the canteen. “urm Olivia? I think I want to go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter