o18

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chanyeol, let her sit on that bench over there~” said Mr.Jang. “Are you okay?” asked Chanyeol after both of them took a seat on the bench. Hana nodded but there are tears in her eyes. “im so scared just now~” said Hana as she look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled and wiped her tears using his thumb. “you’re okay now~ so, now worries~” said Chanyeol “why you didn’t tell me that you don’t know how to swim and, you also afraid of water?” asked Chanyeol “im not afraid of water~ I just can’t swim and im scared if we all in the water~” said Hana.

“Isn’t that called a scared too?” teased Chanyeol. Hana hit his arms lightly. “Ouch!” Chanyeol pretended to be hurt. Hana sticks her tongue out. “Then, why you didn’t tell the teacher that don’t want to join this game?” asked Chanyeol “because I don’t want to be a loser~” said Hana in a duh manner. Chanyeol laughed hearing Hana statement. “Look here~ having fun together without us huh?” said Baekhyun  “Hana, are you alright?” asked Olivia “im fine~” answered Hana.

“What did you two talk just now?” asked Suho “nothing~” answered Chanyeol “let’s go~ teacher is about to start the next game!” said Sehun “what game is next?” asked Hana “treasure hunt~” answered D.O while they were walking. “Our next game is a treasure hunter. Each team must have only 3 people. We will give you a map and all you have to do is just find a box that contains a few of gold coins.” Explained Mrs.Gil “Mrs.Gil!!” called one student “yes Junhyung?” “urmm is the gold real?” asked Junhyung “no. it’s not real. its fake” answered Mrs.Gil “Bummer!” yelled Junhyung.

“Alright find your team now and we’re going to starts this game in a few minutes.” Said Mrs.Gil “how about, Olivia Chanyeol and Hana in one group?” suggested Baekhyun “that will be great!” said Olivia “im fine with it~” said Hana “yah Baekhyun! Me and these two girls? You want me to lose for this game or what?” asked Chanyeol “are you saying that with two of us you will be losing the game?” asked Olivia and raised her eyebrow. “n-no I didn’t mean like that~” said Chanyeol. “Let’s just started the game~” said Chanyeol “let us prove you that when you’re with us, you will win!” said Olivia. “Come on Hana~” said Olivia.

After Mrs.Gil blew her whistle, all of students start to look at their map and looking for their treasure. Hana,Olivia and Chanyeol starts to search around the lake. “Yah, I don’t think it’s here~” said Chanyeol “let just search in here~ if it’s not here, we’ll search other places~” said Olivia. While they were searching, Hana found a small box near a tree. “There it is!” said Hana and went taking the box. When she opened the box, there’s a letter saying ‘try again’ “aww im happy for nothing!” whined Hana “that’s okay let’s search again~” said Chanyeol and ruffled Hana’s head.

“Chanyeol, look on the map~ is this the right way?” asked Olivia. Chanyeol look on the map and said “yup. Just go straight and you will find a yellow sticker~” said Chanyeol “yellow sticker?” asked Hana “it says in here~” said Chanyeol as he showed Hana the map. Then, both of them were searching for the box together. After a few minutes of walking, finally three of them found a small box under the tree. “Oh! We found it!!” shouted Hana and ran to the tree.

“Open the box! Look what’s inside!” said Olivia. Hana opened the box. “It’s the gold coin!” said Hana happily. “assa!! Let’s go to the finish line now!” said Olivia and ran first. “Yah! Wait for us!” yelled Hana and ran with her. Chanyeol ust followed them from behind.  A few minute of running, they finally made it to the finish line. “we’re here!” yelled Chanyeol “we found the gold coins!” said Chanyeol “congratulations! Chanyeol team is the winner!” said Mrs.Gil.

“hoorraayyyy!!” shouted Hana and Olivia together as they hi-fived together. “Yah, who said you can’t with two girls in your team

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter