o10

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well on the next day, U-Kwon decided to take Hana to the teddy bear museum and she was really happy about it. After they’ve went to the museum, they took their flight to seoul. While they were in their flight Hana thank her brother for bringing her there. “oppa, thank you! I love the teddy bear at the museum! They were so cute!” said Hana “happy?” asked U-Kwon. Hana nodded. “Who have the best brother?” asked U-Kwon “me. I have the awesome brother~” said Hana as she look through her phone looking at the photos she took at the museum just now.

A few hours later, they’ve landed in Seoul. Their parents had picked them up to home. as soon as Hana reached her home, she went to the 3rd floor took out a printer and began to print some of the photos that she took at the museum just now, after she printed it, she pinned it up on her soft board. She was looking at her photo “I don’t have much photo with Chanyeol thought… I only have one~” said Hana *next time, when im going out with him, im going to take a photos with him!* thought Hana.

-----------

It’s Monday and Hana is getting ready to go to her school. As usual, U-Kwon will send her to school. Today, she’s not late. After saying love you to her brother she entered her school gate. When she entered the school gate, she saw Chanyeol and Exo-K had arrived too. They were at the parking lot, with their motorbike. Hana approached them.

“Good morning everyone~” said Hana and gave them her beautiful smile. Chanyeol turned his back and saw Hana smile after greeting them. Hana smile is just the wonderful thing Chanyeol ever seen. He loves, to see her smiles. “How was your day at Jeju Island?” asked D.O “fun! It was really enjoyable~” said Hana “wait, how you guys know that I went there?” asked Hana “well, Chanyeol told us that you went there~” said Kai “ohhh~” said Hana and chuckled.

While they were walking to class, Hana was walking beside Chanyeol “how was your weekend Chanyeol?” asked Hana. Chanyeol was about to answer but Baekhyun cut him. “he was really bored being without you~ he couldn’t sleep at all~” teased Baekhyun. “yah, I was not okay!” said Chanyeol. Hana laughed hearing the jokes and seeing Chanyeol’s mad.

“Well, it was not bad…. Olivia came to my house to meet my parents, I hang out with Exo-k…. and I texted you~” said Chanyeol and smiled at her. Hana beamed.  Then, they’ve reached Hana’s class. “See you on recess~” said Chanyeol “okay~” said Hana and waved at him. “Oh, Olivia’s is in the class~ Hi Olivia!” said Sehun happily and waved at her. Olivia saw them and waved at them too.

 

----------

While the student’s are having their recess together, suddenly, one of their school teachers made an announcement.

 

 

“Good afternoon to all students. As all of you know that every year,

Our school is having a competition on a dodge ball game among classes.

So, we would like to say every single students of this school,

Have to participate on this year game. No excuses.

The game will be held by this week Friday and hope you practice and work as a teamwork.

Thank you.”

 

 

“Sounds like fun! But in my old school, we’re playing a basketball…. But boys only~” said Olivia “im sure going to participate on this game! I love dodgeball!” said Olivia happily. “Have you guys played it before?” asked Olivia. “Yup. And we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter