oo2

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oppa! Am I late?” asked Hana happily “yup! Why? And…. You seem a bit hyper~” said U-Kwon “gets in the car… I got class later~” said U-Kwon “arrasseo~ but, im alone at home?” asked Hana “nope~ mom is already home… she went home early today~” answered U-Kwon who is focusing on driving. “ohh” said Hana *should I tell oppa that someone just ask me out?* thought Hana deeply. She didn’t say anything till they reach home.

“Alright, I have to go now~” said U-Kwon. “Oh, okay bye oppa!” said Hana “Hana, are you trying to tell me something?” asked U-Kwon. Hana shrugged “how you know?” asked Hana curiously. “I can see from your face~ I know if my baby girl trying to tell me something~” said U-Kwon “I’ll tell you when you’re home! Okay?” said Hana “alright~” said U-Kwon “drive safely oppa~” said Hana and waved at him.

----------------

“im home~” said U-Kwon and closed the door. Hana was having a dinner with her mom and dad. “oppa’s home!” said Hana happily. “U-Kwon, come and have a dinner son~” called Mr.Kim “arraseeo dad~” said U-kwon and sat down next to Hana. “You have to tell me later~” said U-Kwon “tell you what?” asked Mrs.Kim “nothing~ my homework!” said Hana.

“Well, since when your brother is helping you with your homework?” asked Mr.Kim he seems pretty shocked about it.. U-Kwon never likes to study. He only goes to his class but never study. He likes to hang out with Block B. “I forced him” said Hana and have a spoonful of rice.

 U-Kwon looked at her *is that what she wants to tell me? Helping me with her homeworks?* thought U-Kwon. Hana looked at her brother and chuckled seeing his shocked face. “Then you better teach your little sister properly U-Kwon~” said Mrs.Kim and they continue with their dinner together as a family.

After they had their dinner, U-Kwon and Hana went upstairs first. When Hana was about to open her door room, U-Kwon asked “when are we going to start?” “Start what?” asked Hana “your homework.” U-Kwon said in a duh manner. “Take your shower first! You smelled stink!” said Hana “yah! I don’t ~” said U-Kwon but still, he smelled himself. “Yes you did~” said Hana and went to her room.

A few minutes later, after U-Kwon has done taking a shower, he straight away went to Hana’s room. “Alright, let’s get started” said U-Kwon whole drying his hair with a towel. “oppa let’s go to the rhird floor~” said Hana and took her brother to the third floor.

It was a small room in the third floor and Hana likes to be in here alone. The room was decorated prettily by her mom when she knows that Hana loved to be in this room to hang out alone. Both of them took a seat and two beans pillow. It was kinda big and very comfortable to sit. “Well? Where’s your books?” asked U-Kwon

Hana laughed. “oppa~ im not asking you to teach me with the homeworks~” said Hana “then what?” asked U-Kwon “hurry up and tell me I got to meet Block B” said u-Kwon “someone just asked me out~” said Hana “out? Where?” asked U-Kwon. He doesn’t understand what Hana was trying to say.

“He wants me to be his girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter