oo1

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hana~ are you ready for school?” asked Mrs.Kim from downstairs. “Yes! But U-kwon oppa is not ready yet~” said Hana as she coming downstairs “u-Kwon~ hurry up you little sister might be late for her school~” said Mrs.Kim while setting up the table for their breakfast. “Wow~ my baby is early~” said U-kwon as he took out the chair and sit beside Hana.

“You’re always late~ im still in school~ and your job has to send me to school~ so you should wakes up earlier than me~ is that right mom?” said Hana “of course~” answered Mrs.Kim “don’t nag at me in the morning~” said U-Kwon. “mehrong~” Hana sticks her tongue out at his brother. “Where’s dad?” asked U-Kwon “he went to work already~” answered Mrs.Kim

“im going to wear my shoes now~” said Hana and walked to the front door. “Is she mad at me?” asked U-Kwon “I don’t know~” said Mrs.Kim. U-Kwon went near Hana “yah, are you mad at me?” asked U-Kwon and sit next to her to wear shoes too.

After Hana done with her shoelace, she answered “nope! Why would i?” “You’re not smiling at all today~” said U-Kwon “because im in a hurry~ im late~” said Hana “arrasseo~ let’s go!” said U-Kwon and went outside to start his car engine.  “Mom~ im going!” said Hana “alright sweetie~ behave well in school~” said Mrs.Kim and Hana entered U-Kwon’s car.

“Alright, let’s go~” said Hana “you forgot something~” said U-Kwon looking to his little sister “what? My lip balm?” asked Hana. U-Kwon shook his head “no you silly~” said U-Kwon he took the seatbelts on Hana seats and buckled it for her. “oppps~ thank you oppa~” said Hana and smiled. Then, U-Kwon drives to Hana’s school.

A few minutes later, they’ve reached the school and there’s lots of students are coming on the same time as Hana. “You’re not even late~” said U-Kwon “I know~ but I don’t like coming to my class when the students had came~” said Hana “aigoo” U-Kwon ruffled her hair “if you behave like that,when will you have a boyfriend?” said U-Kwon.

“aishh oppa! I’ve already combed my hair~” said Hana as she fixed her hair. “Sorry~ and why you were so nerdy? You should change your style~ so people would’ve attracted to you~” said U-Kwon *I like someone* thought Hana “but still, you are my cute little sister~ and my baby~” said U-Kwon

“Got to go now oppa~” said Hana and getting out from the car. “You forgot to say something?” asked U-Kwon “nope~ hehe I love you oppa~ don’t forget to pick me up later!” said Hyerin. Then, U-Kwon drives away and Hana waved at him.

Hana was in front of her locker taking out her books. Suddenly, she heard the girls squealed and cheering. Hana turned to her side and saw EXO-K were walking along the corridor looking handsomely. *it’s them!* thought Hana happily.

EXO-K is the school kingka in S.M High. They are the most popular, the most handsome in the school. One of their members name is Park Chanyeol. Hana likes him. Every time when Chanyeol walked passed her, she would look into him until he was out of her sight.

Chanyeol walk by passed her and saw Hana looked at him *beautiful nerd* thought Chanyeol and smirked at Hana. After chanyeol is out of Hana’s sight she went to her classroom happily *he just smirked at me!*

After Hana came into her classroom, the class is too noisy with students chattering and playing in the class. Hana went to her seat and took out some books to read. She didn’t have any friends to talk with and she never wants to talk with them. “Yah~ nerd girl~” called on boy. Hana looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter