Chapter 9 - His Wish

Time Flies

first of all, I dont do any re-check with this chapt so forgive me if there's so many typo and (*ofcourse*) fatal wrong grammars.. mianhae...


 

“Eh… me?”

“Hm?” Jonghyun stopped his walk and turned his head when he noticed Yoona was frozen in her spot while pointing at herself. “Ah!! Sometimes I forgot that you’re Yoongie… I mean, Yoongie on my book… and on my mind.” he just realized so innocently.

“Yya, Jongie!!!”

“Wae??”

Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest while glaring at Jonghyun. “Then it means you’re not satisfy becaue YOUR BEAUTIFUL YOONGIE in your mind turned to be like ME??”

“No, I didn’t say like that…” Jonghyun scratched his hairs. “It just because…”

“Because WHAT??” Yoona took a step forward while kept glaring, made Jonghyun spontaneously took a step back.

“What happen with you? As I remember, your month period already ended few days ago… but why you suddenly angry just like before???”

“No! I’m not angry!!!” Yoona squinted and stepped forward once again, in rhythm with Jonghyun’s backstep. “But you said that you’re not satisfy since YOUR YOONGIE is turned to be ME!!”

“No. I’m not saying like that. How can you say the words that I never said???” Jonghyun asked confusedly. “Please explain to me why you’re angry?? I’m just saying that my Yoongie—I mean Yoongie, who already on my mind for ten years—is the most beautiful I’ve ever thought among the girls…”

“It means you only satisfy with your Yoongie. Not the real…”

“Who said??”

“You!!”

“No! I never said like that…”

“THEN what else? You said your Yoongie is the most beautiful… and became unaware and forgot that actually I’m that Yoongie. THEN, SORRY FOR MAKE YOU DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE YOUR YOONGIE TURNED TO BE LIKE ME. Not as perfect as Yoongie on your mind for ten years!!” Yoona burst out her anger.

“Huh?” Jonghyun tilted his head. “I think there’s something wrong with your words, Yoongie…”

“WHAT???” Yoona asked irritatedly while looking away. STUPID JONGIE! For sure he will say something innocent but hurt again!! URGH!

Jonghyun stared at the angry Yoona for a while. “Honestly, Yoongie--who’s in my mind for over ten years, surprisingly turned into a very beautiful girl right now. More beautiful than on my mind ten years ago…”

“HUH??” Yoona asked with blunt face, seems like still in disbelief with Jonghyun’s words. “I am… more beautiful… than you imagined?” she asked while looking straightly at Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Dd—Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded and continued to walk, faster than before, leaving Yoona behind. “Aish… Hazukashī (so embarrassing)…” he mumbled.

Yoona, who just get a hold on herself, finally formed a smile on her face. It might sounds so overconfidence, but I know that you’re not lying… I can see it in your truthful eyes… And it means… I’m not the only one who must admit that ‘Jongie’ right now is much more handsome than Jongie ten years ago. Her smile became more widely. “Jongie! Where are you going?? Wait me!!” she yelled and approached Jonghyun with big smile. She giggled when she saw Jonghyun still looks a bit shy.

“Why you’re laughing? Is it because you’re too happy right now?”

“Ddeh.” Yoona straightly said and grinned. “Mostly girls are happy when someone truthfully said that they are beautiful…”

“Aah…” Jonghyun nodded and continued to walk with Yoona. “But Yoongie…”

“Hm?”

“You should built some of your body’s parts to become beautiful as your face…”

“What do you me—YYA!! LEE JONG HYUN!! Told you not to speak about it again! Jongie ert!!!” she yelled and started to catch up Jonghyun who already ran off from Yoona’s physic harassment.

 

 

 

“Say, Donghae…” Yuri, who just back from the canteen and already in her class on 2nd floor along with Donghae, looked at Yoona and Jonghyun, who was fighting happily like children on the 1st floor corridor. “Don’t you think that they are so stupid?” she asked while keep looking through the window.

“Don’t you think that we’re stupid, too?” Donghae, who just finished the homework and his lunch, already standing beside Yuri and asked back.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Why you said that they’re so stupid?”

“Because they are so innocent… I don’t know I juts have a feeling that actually they’re destinied to be together, but they’re too innocent to realize even for their own feeling…” Yuri explained. “Look! Especially with Jonghyun, I bet he even didn’t know what’s the definition of ‘falling in love’…” she sighed. “And what do you mean about us?”

Donghae smiled. “You’re right. They’re so stupid and innocent at the same time… but we are stupid too, because if you remember at the first time we met until we started this relationship, at that time, did you already understand what’s the meaning of falling in love?”

Yuri chuckled and shook her head. “All I know is… you are my childhood friends… I even didn’t realize that my feeling changed into love… until we started the relationship…”

Donghae nodded. “See? They just need time,Yul. And slowly, just like us, they will realize their feeling with each other after one of them are ready to take a first step… Stupid, right? Just like us. But sweet…” he continued and exchanged a meaningful smile with Yuri.

 

* * *

 

“Itadakimasu!” Jonghyun said enthusiastically and started to eat his noodle when suddenly he turned panicky because the noodle is still very hot and it’s already in his mouth. Yoona, who was eating together with him at the canteen, offered a cold water to help him.

“Ppabo! Don’t you remember that you should blow it first before you eat it, ppabo!” she grumbled. Jonghyun just nodded and moved his bowl right beside Yoona’s plate of fried noodles. “What is it? Not going to eat anymore?” she asked confusedly.

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Help me to blow it, Yoongie…”

“Yya!! Blow it by yourself! I have to eat mine, too!! Why I must do it for you???”

Jonghyun didn’t respond Yoona’s words. He just kept staring at his bowl of hot noodles, seems like thinking of something.

Yoona, who noticed that Jonghyun didn’t talk back, feels a little guilty. Ah maybe I’m too harsh when speaking with him… “Jongie…” she called him once again with softer tone, but seems like Jonghyun is still in his own world. “Jongie!! Aish… Arasseo I’ll blow it for you!” she finally gave up because Jonghyun didn’t show any reaction.

“Hm? Ddeh? Ah mian. I was thinking about something suddenly, Yoongie…” Jonghyun finally aware about the situation around him.

“Huh? What is that?”

“Just something random… That ramen makes me remember about Japan…”

“And?”

“And… Yoongie, the mid exam will start next week for four days, right?”

“Ddeh. Wae?” Yoona asked confusedly because the topic suddenly changed again.

“Then we’ll have a few days off after the exam, right??”

“Ddeh.”

“Ah! Good! Let’s go to Japan, Yoongie!”

Yoona almost spilled out her noodles when Jonghyun suddenly blurted out. “Bw-BWOH?? Japan??”

Jonghyun nodded enthusiastically. “Since we have no plan yet for the short holiday, right?? Then, let’s go there, beside I want to meet my junior high’s friends in Japan…”

“We—We… only us???”

“Of course no. The plane will be filled by the others who want to go to Japan too, right?” Jonghyun asked back and took out his phone and typing something.

Ppabo! “No… I mean… we’re not going to invite the others? Only you and me?”

“Do you want to invite the others? Well. I’m okay with that. As long as you’ll go with me.”

“How if I say no?”

“You don’t want????” Jonghyun looked at Yoona with disappointed face and looks down. “Then I’ll go alone…” he mumbled while stirring his drink, just looks like a young boy that being disappointed because of something.

“Ddeh…” Yoona, who didn’t notice Jonghyun’s expression, replied nonchalantly, thinking that Jonghyun already agreed that she wont go with him. “Mian, Jongie…”

Jonghyun didn’t answer her, made Yoona raised her head and finally saw that the guy infront of her is doing something unusual. Jonghyun just sitting there, looked down while pouting, ignoring his lunch. Even sometimes, he stomped his foot, showing that he became a sulky boy.

Yoona sighed. Sometimes I forgot that he really looks like a child… of course… a child sometimes got sulky when their wish is not granted… just like him right now… Now what should I do? Seems like I should make him feel better first… “Uhm… Jongie…” Yoona cleared . “Arasseo. I’ll try to tell Omma first... if she said yes, then I think I’ll go with you…” Just say like this first. Hopefully Omma can be cooperated with me later. For sure, Omma wont let me to go… since I never go with a guy before…

“Cincca???” Jonghyun’s face suddenly brightened. “You’ll go, cincca??”

“Ah… ddeh…” Omo… look at his face! It just like a rising sun… “But, I have to ask Omma first, Jongie…”

“No need.” Jonghyun shook his head. “I already asked Imo.” He showed his phonescreen to Yoona. “Honestly, I was texting her at the same time when I asked you to go with me a moment ago…”

“BWOHHH????” Yoona’s surprised voice made the other students, who were enjoying their own lunch, looked at her with curious face, but Yoona ignored them, her eyes sticked on Jonghyun’s phone. “HOW COME YOU TEXTED MY OMMA??? YOU EVEN DIDN’T KNOW HER NUMBER!!!!”

“Actually I know… I got it at the time when you skipped class because of your period. Remember when she dragged me to the kitchen, before I went to you again, I asked Imo’s number. Just in case, if I couldn’t handle your mood again, so I can texted Imo to ask for help…” Jonghyun answered casually. “And Imo already replied it…”

“AND OMMA SAID YES!!!!” Yoona screamed frustratingly when she saw the reply from her mom. “OMMA! HOW CAN SHE REPLIED LIKE THIS!!” Look!! Look!!! Omma just typed that It’s OK, Jongie. Take care of Yoongie when you’re in Japan. Have a nice holiday soon. BWOH!??? OMMA EVEN DIDN’T ASK ANYTHING AND JUST AGREED!!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH OMMA????? SHE NEVER ACTED LIKE THAT!! EVEN WHEN I’M AT 1st GRADE AND WANTED TO GO HIKING WITH SOME FRIENDS, IT’S SO HARD TO GET HER PERMISSION BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T KNOW WELL ABOUT THOSE CHINGU… BUT WHY??? WAE??? WHY SHE TURNED SO DIFFERENT RIGHT NOW?? IT DOESN’T MEAN LIKE SHE ALREADY KNEW JONGIE BEFORE… AISH SO FRUSTRATING OMMA!!!!

“Imo is so kind… So, you already got Imo’s permission. It means you agree to go, right?”

“Jongie…”

“Right? You’ll go, right?”

“Jongie, I…”

“Wae? You don’t want to??” Jonghyun asked with sad puppy eyes.

Yoona sighed. For how long I couldn’t deny all of his requests when he always put that innocent face… “No. I’ll go.” Said Yoona, made Jonghyun’s face brightened up just like the morning sun. Yoona couldn’t help but smiled back. It’s not like the usual of you, Yoongie… Usually you always rejected all of request or invitation from all guys… Lee Jong Hyun… wondering why I always treat you differently among the others… even I didn’t understand myself… She sighed and continued to eat but she noticed that Jonghyun is still looking at her. “Wae? Don’t want to eat anymore?”

“Anii…”

“Then ppalli eat! The breaktime almost over…”

“But Yoongie…”

“Ddeh?”

“I think you said before that you’ll blow the noodles for me… So, please…”

“Yya!! Lee Jong Hyun!!!”

 


 

Few Days Later…

“Yya! Jongie! Told you to always wear something warm everytime you go out… Now, look at you! You’re having a cold!!” Yoona’s voice seems so concerned, after the last day of mid-exam just ended and she noticed that since morning, Jonghyun already sneezed so many times. And even doesn’t look so fine.

Jonghyun, who was lying his head on the table, didn’t let out any response. “I’m dizzy…” he said with weak and husky voice.

Yoona put her palm on Jonghyun’s forehead and found that he’s having a fever. “Can you stand up, Jongie?” she asked with concerned tone. “Let’s go home and call the Doctor for you…”

“Later…” Jonghyun still answered weakly.

He must feel so unwell right now… Yoona put back her bag and sat again beside Jonghyun. She took off her muffler and put it around Jonghyun’s neck. “Tell me, what did you do yesterday?”

“I fell asleep at the veranda when it’s rainy…”

“Yya! That’s why you caught a cold right now…” Yoona grimaced. “It means you're sleeping outside a whole night??? How could you’re being so ignorant with your healthy!!! You should go home faster and get some medicines…”

“Then let’s go home… you’ll come with me too right?” asked Jonghyun weakly.

“Of course!! Do you think I’ll let you to go home alone when your condition is getting worst like this??” Yoona spontaeusly replied. “Cmon, let me help you to stand up…”

“No need. I’m healthy enough to stand up and walk by myself…”

 

 

 

“Where’s Imo and the others?” Yoona asked as they arrived at Jonghyun’s house, and already in Jonghyun’s room. The doctor just left after gave some medicinies for Jonghyun. And right now the sick boy is lying weakly on the bed, while Yoona was sitting beside him.

“Thailand. But they already at the airport heading back to Seoul right now…”

“You should eat before take some medicines…” Yoona said again. “What do you want to eat, Jongie?”

“Nothing…” Jonghyun answered weakly while pulling the blanket until his chin.

“But you should eat… Are you feeling cold?” Yoona asked worriedly. “Better to change your clothes first…” she said because Jonghyun is still wearing the school uniform.

“Ssiiroo…” Jonghyun nagged again.

Yoona sighed. She understood the way of Jonghyun acted right now because he’s feeling sick. So, she must be the one who must take care of him. “Jongie…” she called his name again softly. “I’ll make you a food. What do you want?” she started to convince him.

“You will?” Jonghyun opened his weak eyes and looked at Yoona. “Cincca?”

“Ddeh. Just tell me what do you want to eat,” Yoona said and smiled.

“I don’t know…”

“Uhm… since you’re sick. I’ll make a chicken soup for you. Is it okay?” asked Yoona. She smiled when she saw Jonghyun nodded. “Then, wait me. I’ll make it faster.”

 

 

 

“Jongie… the soup is ready.” Yoona said as she entered Jonghyun’s room while bringing a bowl of soup and rice.

Jonghyun opened his eyes. “But I’m full, Yoongie…”

“Ouh… your sound is becoming more husky…” Yoona said worriedly and approached Jonghyun. “And of course you’re feeling so full because your body is not in good condition right now…” she helped Jonghyun to sit and placing a pillow at his back. “Just eat a little… then you can rest after this…”

Jonghyun finally nodded sit straightly as he can. But before he started to eat, Yoona stopped him. “Wae?”

“You should wear off the blazer first,” said Yoona and helped Jonghyun to wear off the blazer uniform so he can feel more relaxed only with the white long sleeves shirt uniform. “Can you eat by yourself?”

“Ddeh…” Jonghyun nodded and about to eat the soup but he suddenly stopped. “Ugh. It’s hot!” he exclaimed with his husky voice.

“Of course it’s hot! It’s better to eat before it gets cold,” said Yoona. “Just sit comfortably. I’ll feed you…”

Jonghyun just nodded again without voice and leaning on the pillow while Yoona is blowing the soup before she feed him. He opened his mouth diligently when Yoona ordered him to do that. Just like a kid.

“Usually, who will do these all when you’re sick?” Yoona asked while she was still feeding Jonghyun.

“Omma… or if Omma isn’t here, it should be Appa or Haraboji…”

“If three of them aren’t here…?”

“The maids… but they only could make the basic. Just like preparing the medicines and foods. And I’ll wait until omma, or appa or haraboji return…”

“Aigoo… so childish…” Yoona giggled and feeding him again. “But you know that your family is so busy, right…? Of course you couldn’t keep that act all the time…”

“Ara… But right now, you are here… doing these all for me…”

“But I can’t be with you all the time too, Jongie…”

“Why not?”

“Of course I can’t!” Yoona answered while laughing. “That’s impossible…”

“So you’ll leave me?”

“Eh?” Yoona stopped her laugh and looked at Jonghyun. Why his voice sounds like… a bit… sad…? Or upset…? Or I’m being delusional just now…? “You’re afraid that I’ll break the promise? Nah of course I wont…”

“Then it means you have to be with me all the time…” said Jonghyun while looking straightly at Yoona. “Don’t you try to leave me…”

Yoona couldn’t say any words because of Jonghyun’s eyes which was looking at her. They were staring at each other straightly for a moment when Yoona finally broke it. “Yya! The only one who left me ten years ago is you, not me!” she said and laughed, decided to think it as a joke.

“That’s why I wont leave you again. But I’m afraid that I’ll get a revenge…” Jonghyun still put his blunt expression.

“Revenge? Omo, Jongie, I’m not that kind of person.” Yoona laughed again. “Now, let’s end this strange conversation and open your mouth!”

"I'm full..."

"Bwoh? You only ate for two spoons and you're already full? No. Eat more. You wont get recover soon if you're being like this!"

"Ssiroo..."

"JONGIE!!"

 

 

 

 

 

“Jongie, don’t you want to change your uniform first?” Yoona asked again when Jonghyun just finished to eat his medicine after made Yoona yelling alot because of his stubborn act when h was eating.

Jonghyun shook his head. “I need a help to do that. And I bet you can’t help me. Beside, you’re still wearing the uniform too. It’s unfair if I change it first…”

“Tsk! Don’t compare it with me…” Yoona grumbled and pull the blanket for Jonghyun, who already lied down.

“Yoongie…”

“Hm?”

“Mian…”

Yoona, who was covering the blanket over Jonghyun’s body, turned at him. “What for???”

“We already missed our flight right now…”

Yoona looked at the clock, which already showed 3 PM. It means, the flight that they already bought the tickets to go to Japan, already took off. “Gwaenchana. There’s still next time… First, you need to recover soon.” Tsk... I think he was going to apologize for being stubborn when he's eating just now... He really looks alot like children

“What will you do?”

“Huh???”

“What will you do if I fell asleep?” Jonghyun repeated his question.

“Me? Uhm… I think I still couldn’t go home right now and leaving you in condition like this, so I might read some comics or maybe watching some movies here…”

“You can sleep too…”

“Ah ddeh. The maid already showed me a guest room before…”

“Guest room? No. I mean here.” Jonghyun pointed the empty side beside him, since his bed is so big.

“BWOH???” IS HE TELLING ME TO SLEEP BESIDE HIM??? IN THE SAME BED???

“If you’ll sleep at the guest room, so it means you’ll leave me alone here…” Jonghyun explained. Seems like he didn’t realize that his request is such a sensitive thing.

“Ar—Arasseo… But I think I want to read some of your manga rather than sleeping…”

“Mm-hmm…” Jonghyun just mumbling and closed his eyes. Seems like the medicines already worked in his body. In a moment, he already fell asleep.

Yoona just looking at the sleepy guy beside her. Aigoo… how come this guy really didn’t have any sense? He is telling a girl to sleep next to him without any thought… Jebal… If you’re becoming like this, people might get advantages from you, ppabo… Don’t you ever dare to go to some dangerous place like nightclub with your innocent thought like this… She thought while pouting. Ah! Ppabo! Of course we still couldn’t go to nightclubs!! How old do you think you are, Yoongie ppabo! Aish… I really looks like an Omma right now, who was worried because of her innocent son… aigoo… jebal… She scolded herself and decided to go to the bookshelf and took one of Jonghyun’s manga there.

 

 

 

Yoona closed the book and go to the bookshelf again to find the next series of the manga that she was reading. After she found it, she’s back to sit beside Jonghyun and started to read, but as soon as she opened the manga, something suddenly dropped from it. Yoona took it with furrowed eyebrows. Huh…? What is this? She was holding a white bookmark which was containing with Japanese’ kanji. “Ah… seems like I’ve ever saw something like this…” she mumbled while still looking at the bookmark. “It’s not a regular bookmark…” she kept mumbling and trying to read the kanji although her Japanese is not that good. “Jo... hyu… Ah! Jonghyun!!” she’s being excited by herself when she acknowledge Jonghyun name which was written on the bookmark. “Ore wa…--oh?? Why there’s Katakana here??—Yoo… Yoongie?” Yoona kept talking alone. Yoongie? Is it my name??? her eyebrows become more furrowed and she continued to read. “Ore wa… Yoongie… to au… koto o… negatte… Huh? Did he write that he wish he can meet with Yoongie…?? Meet with me??” She flipped the bookmark and read the other side. “AH!!! It must be…!!” She took out her phone in a hurry from her bag and took a picture of the bookmark. Seems like she was searching it through the internet by picture that she just taken. In a second, the result already appeared. “AH!!! I WAS RIGHT!! This is the bookmark which you can only get it at Yamano Temple in Kyoto… that’s why it designed with sakuras… since Kyoto is famous with the sakura trees…” She squealed with excited voice. “Oh… so… this is a bookmark that you can write your wish… aaah… I see…”

“Ddeh… They said that your wish can be granted if you write your wish there at the same time when the sakura trees are going to blossom… And it was exactly a year ago…”

Yoona turned her head in a surprised when she heard Jonghyun is answering her. She found that Jonghyun already awake, but still lied down beside her. “Since when you’re already awake???”

“Since someone is being so loud and talking about Kyoto, which was famous with the Sakura Trees…”

“Mian…” Yoona grimaced. “AH! Just stay still, Jongie!” she said when Jonghyun is about to get up.

“Gwaenchana…” Jonghyun said in husky voice and sit. “You can see that I wrote this a year ago…” he pointed to some numbers, which was showing the date on the bookmark.

“Hmm… So this is your wish a year ago?”

“Anii. Actually it’s not a year ago. Since I moved to Japan, you know this kind of bookmark are really popular in Japan, so I already did this since… ehm… nine years ago?”

“Eeeh… jeongmal??? Then where’s the other eight??”

“Ah… let me tell you something about this bookmark. Japanese people believed that if you want your wish to be granted, you can write it here, on this bookmark, as I said before, at the time when sakura trees are going to blossom. And if it still didn’t granted yet until the next year when the sakura is going to blossom again, so you must throw away that bookmark, and buy a new one. It keep repeating every year until your wish finally granted…”

“And what happen if your wish finally granted? What should you do with this bookmark?”

“You must go to the temple and hung it there. There is a place for hanging this kind of bookmark… You can saw that there are so many bookmarks already being hung there. It means, there’re so many wishes that already granted…”

“Ah… I see…” Yoona nodded in understand. “Eh, but it means you must go to Kyoto, since your wish is already granted, right? We’re already met…”

Jonghyun smiled weakly. “You still didn’t realize why I was asking you to go to Japan with me since last week? It’s because I suddenly remembered about this… and I just remember that the sakura is going to blossom around these days…”

“CINCCA??? AH!!! Then it means, we have to go to Kyoto faster, Jongie!” Yoona shook Jonghyun’s body.

“But first, please go easy on me, Yoongie…” Jonghyun grimaced since he still didn’t fully recovered yet and Yoona already shook his body strongly.

Yoona finally realized her act and let go off Jonghyun’s body.  “Mian… It’s because I’m just being excited about this… Mian, Jongie… The most important thing is you must fully recover first…”

“Actually I’m fine enough to go to Japan…”

“ANDWAE!!” Yoona gave him a glare. “Don’t you dare to say that you’re fine with your weak condition like this!”

“Now, I’m fine…”

“NOT YET!!”

“But you know I had to go there, Yoongie… can’t I?” Jonghyun pleaded.

Yoona sighed. Of course you can… after you’re healthy enough. I cant let you go if your condition is still like this… But, you had to go there too faster… and actually… hearing your explain just now, I want to go there too… “Arasseo. With one condition.”

“What is that??”

“How many days we have before the sakura is blossoming?”

Jonghyun thought for a while. “Uhm… maybe next week they’re going to blossom…”

“Nah. So it means, you should be healthy enough this week so we can go there soon… Agree?”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Seriously? What an easy condition…”

“Cincca?” Yoona smirked. “You know Jongie, it means, you can’t resist anything that I will do for your health…”

“Huh… Why I noticed that there’s something bad…” Jonghyun grimaced. “What will you do for my health??”

Yoona gave him a nice smile. “Such as, eat properly, take your medicine properly, and I don’t want to hear something like stay up all night… and also, you couldnt being so stubborn when it's time to eat!!"

“What if I don’t want to??”

“Ah… then you couldn’t go to Japan…” Yoona said while still putting a very nice smile.

“Hah… Now even your smile looks so creepy for me…” Jonghyun nagged. “Why it’s so hard??”

“Who said it’s hard?? It’s so easy!! And it’s for your good. If you don’t want to do it, then you wont go to Japan AND… I don’t want to take care of you anymore…”

“Bwoh?? Aish! It’s unfair…” Jonghyun kept nagging. “How come you’ll leave me??”

“Then, just do it diligently…” Yoona smiled again. Aigoo… he’s so cute… she held her laugh when she saw Jonghyun finally nodded with cranky-child face. “Good boy…” Yoona patted Jonghyun’s head. “Now, you should lie down again since your fever is still high…” she said when she touch Jonghyun’s forehead again to check his fever.

“Arasseo…” Jonghyun grumbled childishly. “I have a condition too…” he said before he lied down.

“What’s that?”

“Sleep here…”

 

 

 


annyeong

so sorry that I was late to update this story. usually I updated it at the same time with the update of my other story. Mian T_T

and sorry for the flat chapter. error grammars and everything T___T

as usual, please drop ur comment if u hv any critics, suggests, feedbacks, or anything (if u dont mind ^^). i'll gladly accept it ^^

and as always, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS.. AND ALL OF YOU GUYS ^^

see ya next chapt.