Chapter 3 - A Lost Sense's Guy

Time Flies

“AH! I’m sorry! I’m Sorry!” Jonghyun immediately released his hands since he just spontaneusly pulled her and twirl Yoona’s hands. “Did I hurt you??”

“Almost...” Yoona grumbled while caressing her hands. “Are you trying to kidnap me in my own home?? You know I’m surprised because I though you were sleeping and suddenly you did it to me...”

“I was sleeping... but it’s my bad habit if I knew someone unfamiliar disturbed my sleep...”

“What a strange habit...” Yoona mumbled. “But forget it, let just have a lunch now.” She’s back to brightened again.

“Let me see your hands first.” Jonghyun said and stood up.

“I just said ‘almost’. It means it’s fine...” Yoona showed her wrist. “See? Now, let’s enjoy our lunch...”

“Yoongie... can I ask you?”

Why he always talk with unconcerned tone like that? Is it his character? “Hm? Wae?”

“What is this?” he asked bluntly and pointed to a plate of kimchi jjigae. “Is it good to eat?”

Yoona looked at him for a moment. Is he crazy? He asked that ‘is it good to eat’ to someone that cooked it?? “Just try it. It’s korean’s food.”

“Is it containing of cheese?”

How come there’s a cheese in Kimchi Jjigae... “No. You dont like cheese?”

“I only ate if it stuck on the burger...” he mumbled. “Itadakimasu...”

“Ddeh... itadakimasu...” Yoona followed him and smiled. “Is it good?” she asked when Jonghyun started to eat.

“Yes.” Jonghyun replied shortly. “Where’s my korean’s pancake?” he asked.

“This.”

“Oh... the shape looks crazy...” Jonghyun mumbled and tasted it. “But it’s good.”

Yoona looked at him with disbelief face. Jebal... this guy is really heartlessly... or what should I said it? Numb?

“How’s the feeling to have a sister?” Jonghyun suddenly asked while munching his food.

“Well... it’s like meeting with a younger version of myself...” What other I’m supposed to say...? Well Soojung is really like that... “You’re really an only one son in Lee’s family? Nor even one sister or brother? Or even cousin?”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “I’m the only one... I even didnt have any cousins since I dont have any  aunts nor uncles...”

“Oh... You must feel loneliness...” Yoona said bluntly. Jonghyun didnt say anything and just finished his lunch. “You know I was curious about the book that you’ve mentioned before...”

“The book that I was found?”

“Ddeh... Well... since you said you wrote so much about me... I’m curious how did I look in your eyes that time...”

“You want to see it? Then cmon.”

“Bwoh? Where?” Yoona, who has still didnt finish her lunch yet, looks puzzled.

“I’ll show you that book. Didnt you say that you want to see it?”

“EH?? Do you mean we’ll go to your house????”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly. He took Yoona’s plate that already empty and brought it to the sink and washed it.

“Yya! What are you doing?? Let me do it!!!” Yoona, who still looks surprised, prevented him to do the dishes. How could you did the dishes... and also... I’m afraid you’ll break the glass... You must not think that it was a plastic, right...? Because they way you treated it seems a bit... dangerous...

“No. Just go get ready.”

“WE WILL REALLY GO TO YOUR HOUSE????” Yoona’s back to almost having an heart attack again.

She’s funny. Her reaction looks like a firework everytime I said something to her. “Yes...”

“Andwae. Actually I’m not that curious, Jongie...” Yoona lowered her voice, tried to change Jonghyun’s decision. This guy will make me die soon, I guess...

“But I want. Cmon, there’s nothing special for going to my house.” Jonghyun finished the dishes. “Let’s go.” He said bluntly and took his keys.

“Yya! Yya! Jongie! I even didnt change my clothes...” Yoona rush off to prevent him from walking out.

“You shouldnt. Why you had to change when you’re wearing a proper one...”

Proper one?? Does he have a sense or no?? I bet no... Yoona rolled her eyes. “Arasseo. I’ll go. But please let me to fix my appearance first.”

“Didnt I already told you to do it? Sure.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly. “She even doesnt need to fix her appearance when she’s already beautiful...” he mumbled when Yoona rushed off to her room.

 

* * *

 

“Woah your house is very very very big...” Yoona exclaimed when Jonghyun stopped his motor in front of a big and elegant house after they passed a very long yard since the gate. “What is that?” she asked to one of house, more like a pavilion that connected with the main house, although it’s a little smaller than the main house, but still it’s already very big. Seems like it’s still underconstruction.

“A gift from my family...” Jonghyun answered.

“A GIFT?? For you??”

“Ddeh. But I dont think I’ll use it soon. Since my family even didnt let me to stay overnight anywhere except at home.”

“Wae??” Yoona asked curiously while they were walking towards the main house.

“When I was in Japan, Omma and Appa even couldnt sleep if I didnt go home yet. And Haraboji even couldnt stop to call me from Korea everynight, every afternoon and everymorning... They gave me that pavilion when I was turned 16 years old, but with a note, that I still had to live at the main house no matter what...”

“Oh kyeopta...” Yoona giggled.

“Seems like Omma is at home right now...” Jonghyun mumbled while he’s opening the door.

Yoona looked around. Oh there’s something different. Usually there will be a lot of maids that will greet their master whenever they’re back home... just like in some dramas... But I didnt see the scene like that here...

“Wae? We didnt allow our housemaids to act like ‘formally-greeting’ for us. Since my family didnt like that kind of thing. They used to think that we all are the same. We all are human being. Why there must be something like ‘when we arrived at home, and they will stand in line and did that master-greeting ’. Housemaids were here to help us for the house works. And we are here to help them to get the appropriate salary...” Jonghyun explained

“Woah. How did you guess my mind so right?” Yoona asked in amazed. So it’s right that Lee’s Family is being known as a richest family that very down to earth because of their humble behavior towards everyone, no matter who they are... It’s hard to find good people like them nowadays...

“Come in. Let’s meet my Omma.” Jonghyun entered the house, along with Yoona. And the house’s decoration inside made Yoona became more amazed. White and Blue were dominated the house. And it just like a very very big palace with a very elegant interior. Some of maids, who was cleaning the house, bowed politely when Yoona and Jonghyun passed and continued to work again, although Yoona noticed that they looks very surprised with Yoona’s appearance.

They walked across the living room that really big and entered the main room, and it’s even more wider than the living room. There’s a very big screen along with home theatre there and when they turned left and walked a little more, they will entered a kitchen area.

“Omma!” Jonghyun called his mom. His voice was echoing in the house since it’s very quiet there.

“Ddeh...” someone was coming down from upstairs. They turned their heads and here she is. A beautiful woman that Yoona often saw it at TV or some bussiness news along with her husband.

Woah... how come she is more beautiful in real life... Yoona praised in her mind while that woman approached them.

“Omma. She is Yoongie.” Jonghyun introduced her to his mom. Seems like Jonghyun’s Mom knew about who’s Yoongie because her eyes became widened and a wide smile formed on her lips. “OMOO! So you finally found your Yoongie??”

Your Yoongie... Yoona felt blushed when Jonghyun’s mom said it. “Annyeonghaseyo. Im Yoon Ah imnida...” she greet Jonghyun’s mom politely.

“Aah... her real name is Im Yoon Ah... right...” Jonghyun mumbled silently.

“Omo... you’re so beautiful, Yoona ssi...” Jonghyun’s mom praised her and caressed Yoona’s cheek nicely. “Let’s have a sit first, dear.” She said nicely and brought the two kids to the couch. “So, you’re really Yoongie? Jongie’s Yoongie?” she asked once again and sat on the couch along with Yoona and Jonghyun after told the maid to make a drink for Yoona.

Oh again... What’s with Jongie’s Yoongie... seems like he owned me... “Ddeh... Jonghyun said so...”

“How did you two met then?”

“I attend the same class with Jonghyun... And he just accidentally knew my nickname and asked about the past moment about us...” Yoona explained.

“Omo... it’s like your fate to meet after ten years so accidentally like this...” Jonghyun’s mom looks so happy. “You know, Jongie always searching for you desperately... He really curious who is his Yoongie and how’s her looks... And I bet, Jongie must be feels so happy since his Yoongie grew up so beautiful like you, Yoona ssi...”

“Omma...” Jonghyun grimaced. “Please erase the ‘desperately’ parts on your words...” he nagged. His mom just chuckled and his hairs so lovely just like a child.

Yoona smiled when she saw the moment in front of her. He looks like a different person when he’s with his mom... well no wonder... his mom really treats him full of love like that... no one even can imagine that he’s not a biological son...

“Omma, can you told the maid to bring the drinks upstairs? I want to show her something.” Jonghyun suddenly said. “She said she want to look at my book...”

“Ahh... your book that full of her?” his mom smiled. “Arasseo. Just enjoy your time, kids. And Yoona ssi, sorry if I’m being rude at our first meeting time like this, but can you stay here until dinner time?”

“Ddeh??” Yoona looks surprised with the sudden request. But seeing the warm looks and a good feeling that Jonghyun’s Mom gave her, she couldnt reject it. “Ddeh, if it wont disturb you, Imo...”

She smiled warmly and caressed Yoona’s hairs. “Thank you, dear. And can I call you Yoongie?”

“Yes.”

“No.” Jonghyun said the opposite answer with Yoona. He looked at his Mom with disagreement. “Just call her Yoona, omma...” he grimaced. “Come on, Yoongie.” He said and went to upstairs.

Jonghyun’s mom chuckled towards his son’s act. “My adeul is so childish... He must be very likes you, Yoona. Since he didnt let me to call you the same way with his...” she whispered to Yoona before Yoona followed Jonghyun to go upstairs. And it made Yoona’s face turned blushed. She just bowed politely before she went to upstairs, while she lowered her head because of embarassed.

 

 

“You looks so happy, Mistress...” the housemaid said to Jonghyun’s mom when Jonghyun and Yoona already went upstairs.

“Ddeh... I’m very happy. It’s the first time Jongie brought a girl to home since. And he finally met his Yoongie... She looks so beautiful, right?”

“Ddeh, mistress. I was surprised too when young master came with a girl. And they looks so good together...”

“Aigoo... Seems like my mouth is going to rip because of happiness right now. Oh, and let’s prepare the dinner. Since Appa and Jongie’s appa will come home from Thailand this evening... and we have a dinner together along with Yoona...”

 

* * *

 

2nd Floor.

“Seems like this floor is fully occupied by you...” Yoona commented while looking around. There’s a open cozy room that connected to veranda between two rooms and the walls were fully made by glass and Yoona saw there’s another stairs to go up.

“Because Haraboji and Appa said that they made this floor only for me... They said a son need his own privacy, too...” Jonghyun said and walked to one of room. Since there’s only three room in that floors and it’s a biggest among them.

“Then what about those two rooms?”

“They prepared for my friends if they want to stay overnight...”

“But how it’s already like this? You even moved here not for two weeks yet...”

“This house is being constructed when I was adopted by them. Because haraboji said they need to construct the house to greet the new member of family... That’s why it turned like this since I was adopted...” he explained. Yoona just nodded, still in amazed with the house.

“Come in.”

“Ddeh? Where?”

Jonghyun, who already walked inside his room just looked at Yoona, who still stood up infront of his room. “Dont you say that you want to see that book?”

“But... c—Can I enter?” she asked awkwardly, since she never went into boy’s room for her whole life.

“Is something wrong?” he looks puzzled with Yoona’s act.

Aah! I just forgot that the guy infront of me already lost his sense... Yoona sighed and finally entered Jonghyun’s room. You even couldnt say that it was a bedroom. It’s very big and how come there’s a home theatre in every room? Yoona thought and looked around again. There’s many kinds of guitars along with a grand piano and a keyboard at the other side of Jonghyun’s room. There’s three doors inside the room. One is connecting the veranda, the other one is a bathroom... and the third... Maybe a dressing room? Yoona thought since she didnt see any wardrobes there. One of side in Jonghyun’s room are glass wall. It was the side that showing the veranda. Woah... it’s perfectly match with a room that I was dreaming of to have one...

“Here.” Jonghyun took out a book from the bookshelf and gave it to Yoona. 

Yoona, who was sitting on the white furry carpet, accepted it and chuckled with the bookcover. It was hellokitty books. “You said you owned this book?”

“Ddeh.”

“A hello kitty one?”

“Hello Kitty is a good looking’s cat...” Jonghyun said casually, just like nothing’s wrong with it.

A lost sense’s guy... Yoona just giggled and looked at the book.

 

Lee Jong Hyun.

 

Aah... so his family’s name was Lee, too before... Yoona thought and opened the book. She smiled when she saw there’s so many drawing on it. A park. A house. And most of all, a girl with pink tshirt and white skirt that always holding a teddy bear. Maybe about twenty kinds drawing of her. Oh... so it’s me???? She got surprised when she saw at the last pic of that girl, there’s Jonghyun writing at the bottom.

 

Her name is Yoongie (finally I knew her name)... And just like the others day before, she was being teased again by the boys. Oh is she stupid or something? If she already knew that she will being teased by the others, why she still went to that park everyday? Is she enjoying to being teased? And of course, after it, the boys will leave her when she already cried. So I finally decided to approach her. But unfortunately I didnt have any tissues or handkerchief to offer for her so I just seeing her wiped her tears by her palm. You know, her voice sounds like a doll... Just like a girl doll that I always watched on TV. And how I really want to laugh when she said that people called her as a witch because she is so skinny and loved to play alone... I mean, aren’t the boys looks stupid? It’s not the way to describe a witch. A witch is someone like old woman, with a cone hat and always put an ugly face... Not like her. Well... if she want to be resemble a character... I think a ‘barbie’ must suits her very well. I ever watched Barbie movie at TV, although I think that Barbie looks so ugly because they are too girly, but for her, I saw her as a cool barbie. I dont know... she just looks like that... I’m not saying it unreasonable. Since I always watched her from afar from long time... so, that’s the character that very suits him, according to my opinion. And I just found that she easily to be shy. I only said that she’s beautiful, but she already lowered her head in embarassed. HA HA HA... how cute. I just want to ask more about her when suddenly the rain was about to pour. I wanted to act as a gentleman (because Appa always said that being a gentleman is very good) and sent her home but she said her home was right in front of the park. Aaah... that’s why she always showed at that park everyday. So the only thing I could ask is, what is her name... And that is the way I finally knew her name. Yoongie. What a cute name, isn’t it? Ah... I really hope to meet again with her tomorrow...

 

I dont know that he already noticed me before that day... That’s myself in his eyes.... He even said that I look like a barbie... omo... Yoona couldnt help but smiled. But why he had to say that I was stupid. She pouted and flipped the book but without she’s aware, it’s already the end of page. Oh? Why he didnt write anymore? It’s so happened that the book is full... But... actually there’s nothing to write after this... since I never met again with him... until we turned out like this... “Jongie, actually I’m very curious about this since long time ago, why you never showed the next day?” she asked and raised her head to look at Jonghyun. She sighed when she found that Jonghyun was sleeping joyfully beside her.

Yoona put the book back to the table and sat beside the sleeping Jonghyun. He looks so innocent... really looks like a baby... Wonderinghow  if the girls at our school saw him like this. They will die of happiness for sure... Yoona thought. So... he is really my first love...? My first love that I’ve been waiting for long time... I was not expecting that he will grow up like this kind of guy...

 

* * *

 

Few Hours Later.

Yoona, who was watching a movie at Jonghyun’s room, rush off to the door when someone knocked on it. She saw one of maid bowed at her politely.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you, miss. Mistress called you and young master to have a dinner at downstairs...”

“Ahh... ddeh. We’ll go down now...” Yoona said and the maid left them after bowed once again. Yoona closed the door again and looked at Jonghyun, who was still sleeping. “How to wake him up? I’m afraid he will accidentally kill me this time...” Yoona mumbled and approached Jonghyun. She grabbed the TV’s remote and used it to poke Jonghyun’s body. “Jongie...!” she called his name carefully. “Jongie!” she raised her voice but still no response. “Jongie!!”

“AWW!!” Jonghyun groaned with husky voice when Yoona hit his arm by the remote. He opened his eyes slowly. “Why you hit me???” he asked confusedly and got up.

“Because your Omma already called us to go down. And I was afraid to wake you up with usual way. You might kill me for sure...”

“Next time, just wake me up with usual way. My brain already acknowledge you...” he said and stood up but Yoona prevented him. “Wae?”

“Look at your hairs!” Yoona said and fixed his hairs without thinking. Jonghyun just looked at her blankly since he already—as Yoona always said—lost his sense about anything so he just thought it that it might an usual act between friends.

“Have you already met with Appa and Haraboji?” Jonghyun asked while they walking out from Jonghyun’s room.

“I’ve never met them personally... I’ve only saw them when Graduation Ceremony in Middle School and when the Admission of New Students Ceremony in High School...”

“Oh? But I think Appa and Haraboji came at the Ball too... When the students and parents came together every year...” he mentioned about the event that always held every year for Seoul High School students.

“But I’ve never attend it.”

“Wae?”

“No interest...” Yoona said. I have no interest because it’s hard for me to accept all of the invitations from the guys to come and dance together... It’s tiring... and of course, boring at all.

Jonghyun just nodded and walked down at the stairs with Yoona. “Appa! Haraboji!” he greet the two of men who already sat on the dining chairs. Seems like waiting for him and Yoona.

Yoona already familier with those two men. The handsome man and been well known as a nice chairman and CEO of Lee Corporation is Jonghyun’s Father. And the school’s foundation owner and ex-CEO of Lee Corporation, since he just recently already being replaced by his son, it’s Jonghyun’s  Grandfather.

“Oh, son. Come here, along with your girl.”

“Oh. So she is your Yoongie that you always searching for...” Jonghyun’s grandfather commented when Yoona greet them politely and sat next to each other with Jonghyun. He smiled so warmly, made Yoona feels a lot better. “If I knew that your Yoongie is a student of our school, you might wont wait for so long...” he said to Jonghyun.

“Call her, Yoona, Appa. Or uri Jongie baby will be angry if you called her as Yoongie, too...” Jonghyun’s mom said while holding her smile. They continued to eat while talking warmly and Yoona found that Jonghyun’s family is very nice to her.

“Omma, appa, haraboji, do you ever try the korean’s pancake?” Jonghyun suddenly asked when they’re about to finish the dinner.

“Of course. Wae, son??”

“Ah! How come you tried it without letting me to give a taste too!” Jonghyun pouted, just like a child. “I just tasted it today. And it’s very delicious... Although the shape is kinda weird...”

“Aigoo... you’re the only one who always said that the shape of korean’s pancake is weird. There’s nothing wrong with the shape, Jongie.”

“There is.” He said stubbornly

“Arasseo. There is.” His family agreed and smiled with his childish act and continued to eat.

It’s another new fact I found about him. Since he’s the only one son in this family, he’s being treated so lovely, just like a child... no wonder if his acts turned into childish if he was with his family... Yoona smiled while looking at them.

 

* * *

 

Yoona just walked out from the toilet and searched Jonghyun since he said he will send Yoona home after the dinner. She found that Jonghyun was talking with his dad and his grandfather at the family’s room, made she just stood there, afraid to disturb them, when suddenly someone held her shoulder softly. And it was Jonghyun’s mom.

“Why you just stood here, dear?” Jonghyun’s mom asked her nicely.

“I dont want to disturb them, Imo...”

“Then, let’s have a talk outside...” she said and guided Yoona to the backyard, that filled with so many flowers, a pool, and an area with a basketball ring. They sat on the chair while a maid bringing two cup of tea for them.

“You know, Yoona, you’re the first girl that Jonghyun introduced to me...” Jonghyun’s mom started to speak. “I’ve never see my son interacted with a girl before... and the fact that he’s finally found you, and you two looks like comfortable each other to be friends, you dont know how happy I was...” she smiled widely. “How’s his act to you, Yoona? You know since he never interacted with a girl, I guess it might be hard for you with his cold act...”

“At first he made me shocked most of the time, since I still didnt figure his character yet...” Yoona answered and smiled. “But maybe I’ll  get used into it...”

“You’re so kind, Yoona... Thank you very much for accepting him as your friend...” she said nicely. “And... can I know what did he already told you? About his life?”

“Ddeh... He already told me about his lost memories... his accident... and he’s being adopted...”

“Aah... You must be very worthy for him... he never shared his personal life except to us... No wonder, after all you’re his Yoongie...” she caressed Yoona’s back. “I know he must say that he want to remember his past memories, right?”

“Ddeh??” Yoona didnt know how to respond. I dont want my family worried about me... Jonghyun’s words suddenly ringing in her head.

“Nevermind, dear. Since he’s my son, I knew him very well. He really wanted to recollect his past memories. Every year, we always visited the grave of his parents. When the first year we went there, he scolded himself because he couldnt remember anything about his parents, and he became so depressed since he thought he became a bad son, because when his parents left him, he even didnt have any memories about them. So he said that he wanted to do a therapy that can make him remember it again. And we followed his request, since we always wanted to give him the best that we can do. But unfortunately the therapy is not going well. He almost hurt himself and being hospitalized for two weeks. And you know how afraid and worried we were that time, Yoona. And he noticed it, and decided not to do the therapy anymore since he didnt want to make us worried so much and also Doctor said that he might hurted himself more if he decided to do it again. Although he decided not to do it anymore and said that he’s fine, I still can see that sometimes he feels so sad, and really wanted to remember the memoriest that he lost on  although he didnt say it out... Until he met you... I knew he will ask your help... since you’re the only one that he hopes can helped him... Am I right?”

“Dd—Ddeh, Imo...” Mian Jongie, but since your Mom already guessed it right, I think it’s ok to tell her the truth...

“Then, can I ask your help too, Yoona?”

“Ddeh??? What is it, Imo??” Yoona looked at Jonghyun’s mom with surprised looks.

“Please help him. Help him to  get his memories again, although you maybe still dont know how... at least, please just stay beside him. Maybe because of that, he can remember it slowly...”

Yoona held Jonghyun’s mom and smiled. “Ddeh, Imo. I’ll help him. Although you’re right that I’ still dont know how to help him, but for now, I’ll be his friend, and will support and help him anything...”

“Oh Jongie must be so lucky that he found you... You’re very nice and kind dear...” Jonghyun’s mom looks so happy. “And Yoona, please keep him not to force himself... please always told him to do it slowly... I really dont want something bad happened to my only one son...”

“Ddeh, Imo. I promised I’ll do it. You can trust me. After all, I dont want something bad happened to him too...”

“Thank you very much, Yoona. Thank you very much...And, please look at us  as your family too...” she said nicely and hugged Yoona. Yoona nodded thankfully and hugged her back.

 

* * *

 

“What are you talking about with Omma?” Jonghyun asked when they arrived infront of Yoona’s house.

Yoona got down from the motorcycle and smiled. “Women’s things.”

“But you’re not a woman...” Jonghyun mumbled.

“BWOH? What are you saying???” Yoona glared at him.

“You’re still a girl... Ah. You should enter your home now. It’s getting late.” He suddenly changed the topic.

Yoona decided to ignore his first words. Since he’s strange, so... just let it go... “Arasseo. Then see you tomorrow at school.” She waved before she entered the house. “And thank you for the dinner. You know, your family is very kind.”

Jonghyun just nodded and left after Yoona entered her house.

 


 

Next Morning.

Yoona walked out from her room and looks ready to go to school. Although it’s still early morning, but it’s already her habit to wake up and get ready early in the morning. Because after the breakfast, she usually watched the news first before she finally left. Her sister, Soojung, even still took a shower relaxedly.

Suddenly the doorbell was ringing. Soojung, who just came out from the bathroom, exchanged a puzzled looks with Yoona. “Are you inviting someone to come at this early morning, unnie?” she asked.

“No. Isn’t it your Minhyuk?” Yoona asked back since Minhyuk and Soojung always went to school together.

“Minhyuk oppa even still on his home right now. I just texted with him before I took a shower. Beside, it’s still an hour before his usual time to show up...”

Yoona just tilted her head and decided to open the door when the doorbell is ringing once again. Soojung followed her curiously.

“Oh?” Yoona raised her eyebrows when she saw a man was standing infront of the fence. She approached him, while Soojung still standing at the door, looking at Yoona. “Can I help you, ahjussi?” Yoona asked to that man while unlocking the fence.

“Is this Im Yoona ssi’s house?” the man asked politely.

“Ddeh...” Yoona looked even confused. “It’s me.”

“I’m a driver of Lee’s Family, Miss. Mistress told me to pick you up right now.” He said politely.

“DDEH????” Yoona asked in surprised voice. “But it’s still an hour more before the school started...”

“We’ll go to Master’s home first, Miss. That’s the order from Mistress last night.”

“Oh??? For what??” Why his mom told me to come at time like this???????

“Forgive me, Miss. I dont know too. Mistress just told me like that.”

If his mom asked me... how come I say no... after all of her kind acts for me... “Then... will you wait for a moment, ahjussi? I have to prepare my things first.” She finally gave up and decided to follow him.

“Ddeh, Miss.” He bowed and stood beside a white car that prepared for Yoona.

Yoona entered the house and took her bag while Soojung was following her curiously. “Unnie! What will you do there at time like this?” Soojung asked while holding her smile. “You just went there yesterday. And suddenly HIS MOM told the driver to pick you up?????”

Yoona shook her head despairly while wearing her shoes. “Dont ask me, Soojung. I even dont understand it... I’ll go first.”

“Ddeh, unnie. Hwaiting!!” Soojung giggled when she saw Yoona’s despair face before she entered the car.

 

* * *

 

Lee’s Main House.

Yoona entered the house with blank face. Where’s Imo? She thought confusedly since she couldnt see Jonghyun and even his family. Only some maids, who was cleaning the house, bowed politely to Yoona.

“Cheosungeoyo... Where’s Imo?” Yoona asked one of maid, but suddenly the head of housemaid, who is a middle aged of woman, approached Yoona.

She bowed and greet Yoona politely. “Annyeonghaseyo, Miss. Mistress and Master went to Singapore at dawn, along with Grand Mister, for bussiness.”

“Eh?? But why she told me to come here?” Yoona looks more confused.

“Mistress left a voice message for you, Miss. Please listen to this.” She offered a phone and pressed a button for Yoona. In a second, Jonghyun’s mom voice can be heard to Yoona.

 

 

 


 

i was planning to update this story at the same time with Cherry Blossoming but mian. it's already getting late last night so i fell asleep kkkk~~~

(maybe you get bored with my words, but i'll always say this :

let just comment if you want to say out ur feedbacks, critics, suggests, opinions, etc guys ^^ (if you dont mind ^^)

WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTS, READERS, UPVOTED AND ALLLLL OF YOUU  WHO SUPPORT THIS STORY ^^

see you next chapt :))