Chapter 4 - Adapt Slowly

Time Flies

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona. This is Ha Ni Imo. Yoona, can I ask your help, dear? I went to Singapore so sudden at this dawn with Appa and my husband. Yoona, can you be the one to wake Jongie up? You know, there isnt any maids can wake him up, since he really hate for being wake up by someone unfamilier. Usually one of us will wake him up, or if we couldnt, sometimes his friends in Japan helped us. But since he still didnt have any bestfriends, except you. I only can ask for your help, Yoona. Can you help me, dear? I beg on you, Yoona. And sorry for this sudden request... "

 

“Aaah...” Yoona nodded in agreement. So he’s still sleeping at his room right now...

 

"And Yoona, let me tell you that he’s difficult to wake up at morning. He’s became heavy sleeper in the morning and if he already went in the bathroom, please take a look on him, since he usually continued his sleeping there... I bet he’ll make you annoy, for sure.  Once again, I’m very sorry for making you in trouble like this, Yoona. And good luck with him... I love you two kids."

 

“BW—“ Yoona almost yelled frustratedly but she’s still aware that the maids were looking at her.  She just grimaced and put back the phone. Imo... I love you too... but I dont know about your annoying son... “Uhm... can I go to Jongie’s room now?”

“Sure, Miss. And here’s a notes from Mistress for you, Miss.” The maid offered a notes.

Yoona took it and read.

 

To : Yoona

  1. Wake up
  2. Brush teeth
  3. Wash face
  4. Dry hairs
  5. Breakfast

I knew it’s maybe awkward for you. I’m very sorry dear. I only can put my hope in you. Love, Ha Ni Imo.

 

I must to do it ALL???? Imoooo... how did you suppose me to do this??? Yoona yelled despairly in her mind while walking upstairs and stopped in front of Jonghyun’s room. Should I just enter? She bite her lip anxiously. Aish... let’s just enter. Remember that he’s already lost his sense of anything. She thought and entered the room.

“Jebal...” Yoona exhaled loudly when she saw Jonghyun was still sleeping lazily on the bed with a white blanket that covered him until his chin, just like a cocoon. She put down her bag and approached him. “Yya! Jongie, ireona!” she said and shook Jonghyun’s body. “Jongie!!!” she raised her voice louder but Jonghyun didnt even move for a little. “LEE JONG HYUN!!” she tried to hit his arm but still useless. Yya! Are you dying??? Yoona looked at him with annoyed face. She threw away the blanket and pulled one of Jonghyun’s arm, forced him to get up. Jonghyun moved a little and it made Yoona pulled him more by using all of her strength. “HEY I’M YOONGIE! DONT YOU DARE TO TWIRL MY HANDS AGAIN!!” she warned to the unaware-Jonghyun. “WAKE UP!! JONGIE WAKE UP!!!”

Jonghyun moved his body lazily but still like he didnt wake up yet. “Few mins more...” he said huskily and searching for his bolster but Yoona kicked it away to prevent him to sleep again.

“WAKE UP! JEBAL! OR ELSE WE’LL BE LATE JONGIEEEE!!!” Yoona yelled, and right now, she pushed him from his back to force him to sit. Who told you to build your body so well! She grumbled in her mind and held Jonghyun’s shoulder, prevented him to lie down again. “Cmon! Take a shower! Ppalli!”

“Ssiroo...” Jonghyun answered lazily while his eyes still closed. But he still followed Yoona, who was pulling his arm and guided him to one of door in the room.

Yoona opened the door and saw a very elegant bathroom. She remembered Jonghyun’s Mom words again and sighed. “Wait here!” she said and took one of bathrobe and wore it. I dont want to make my uniform got wet. She thought and dragged Jonghyun to the wastafel. She took Jonghyun’s toothbrush and offered to him, but Jonghyun just stood there, seems like he was sleeping while standing. “Oh cincca this boy! Open your mouth!” she ordered. Jonghyun, who even still couldnt open his eyes, just followed Yoona’s words. Oh cincca... it’s my first time to help someone like this... Yoona thought while brushing Jonghyun’s teeth. He really looks like a baby... She offered the water for Jonghyun to gargle and wiped his mouth. “What’s next?” Yoona mumbled while looking at the things that already prepared. She took her hairpin and pinned Jonghyun’s bang. “Look at me!” she ordered and washed Jonghyun’s face. At first, she feels a bit awkward by touching a man’s face but she decided to just threw that feeling away and continued to wash Jonghyun’s baby face. His skin is very silky... Yoona thought while rinsing it with water. 

Jonghyun finally can opened his eyes properly after Yoona washed his face. “Let me continue.” He said huskily and about to take off his shirt, but Yoona prevented him.

“Yya! Wait until I go out from this room first!” she said with blushed face and rush off to walk out from the bathroom. She took off the bathrobe and exhaled loudly. What a tiring morning. She found that Jonghyun’s uniform and bag already prepared by the maids, and decided to sit while waiting for him.

After fifteen minutes, Jonghyun walked out with wet hair and wearing a bathrobe. He entered his dressing room and came out after he wore his uniform. “Where’s Omma?” he asked, seems like he just realised that it was Yoona who was waking him up.

“They went to Singapore for a sudden bussiness trip.” Yoona answered. “Come here.” She signalled Jonghyun to sit on the couch while she’s standing beside him and drying his hairs.

“Omma told you to come?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ddeh... Imo said there’s no one can wake you up...” Yoona replied while arranging Jonghyun’s hairs naturally. “Done.”

Jonghyun looked at her. “But not with you.” He pointed to Yoona’s hairs that looked a little mess because she just took off her hairpin in a hurry when she’s about to wash Jonghyun’s face. Jonghyun took the hairpin from the bathroom and put it on Yoona’s hairs.

“Yya! It’s not the right one to put it.” Yoona said with blushed face because Jonghyun’s sudden act.

“But it’s good. I like it.” Jonghyun said. “Cmon. Lets have the breakfast.” He said and took his bag, along with Yoona’s bag and went downstairs. Yoona just nodded and followed him.

 

 

 

 

Seoul International High School.

Yuri and Donghae almost couldnt believe their eyes when they saw Yoona was getting down from Jonghyun’s motor at the parking area in the school. Not only Yuri, most of the girls there even gasped in surprised with that sight.

“See you at class.” Yoona said and approached Yuri. “Unnie!”

“Yya!!! Dont ‘unnie’ me!!!” Yuri still looks surprised, while Donghae already walking together with Jonghyun and talking about something, along with Yonghwa.

“Wae, unnie?” Yoona looks confused.

“You, come here!” Yuri dragged Yoona to the one of school’s  garden, avoiding the other girls students who were glaring at them. “EXPLAIN TO ME!!”

“Explain what, unnie????”

“How could you went to school together with him, Yoongie???? Did she pick you up??? OMO!! OMO!!!”

“Unnie. Aniiya... it’s not like that...” Yoona stratched her head. “It’s a long story...”

“Omo!!! I really missed a lot of important things about you two!! Arasseo! I’ll sleep at your home tonight!! YOU.MUST.TELL.IT.ALL!!” Yuri warned her.

“Arasseo, unnie. Then see you at school break...” she said when the schoolbell is ringing.

 

 


 

Yoona’s Home.

“I dont know why people kept looking at me like that...” Yoona grumbled while sitting on the couch with Yuri. “I mean, I only went to school together with him. Why it created such a big uproar...”

“Of course, because he is LEE JONG HYUN...” Yuri replied. “Oh cmon, Yoongie, there’s so many girls already broken hearted because of you. And there’s so many guys had the same situation because of Jonghyun...”

“Unnie, but as I already said, we’re not a couple...” Yoona grimaced. “We are friends. Noted it.”

“But still... dont you know how many guys want to be friends with you but you never showed your interest more than just a friend with them? And dont you know how many girls want to be Jonghyun’s friends, but he NEVER took a look even for a second to them?? And suddenly you two appeared together AS A FRIEND each other... Of course it created a big uproar...” Yuri explained. “And I dont know how if they knew that you even already went to his home, met his family, entered HIS ROOM, and even WOKE HIM UP, HELPED HIM TO SHOW—“

“Unnie, he showered by himself.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Arasseo, except shower parts.” Yuri grinned. “Yoong... dont you realise that you two became closer?”

“Of course I realised it, unnie. But, I think it’s normal. Since I and him decided to become friends...” Yoona said nonchalantly.

“Aish... it’s not the ‘closer’ that I meant...”

“Then what?”

“Forget it!” Yuri snorted. “You know, I think Jonghyun is not the only one who already lost his sense, you’re joining him too. You know why, your life was empty because you even still didnt want to experience love...”

“Unnie... I still wait for—“

“Right time? Right people? The boy that you already waited for about ten years finally appear in front of you, and he turned into a handsome guy. Go get him! What are you waiting for?”

Yoona just smiled towards Yuri’s words. “He’s not running, and I’m not catching, unnie...” said Yoona, made Yuri furrowed her eyebrows confusedly.  “Cmon unnie, I think we have to start cooking for dinner...”

“Sure.” Yuri stood up, although still looks a bit confused. “But where’s Soojung?”

“She said that she will go home late, she had a group-task...” Yoona answered while taking out some foodstuffs from the fridge.

“But I just heard someone voice from outside. Maybe it’s her and Minhyuk...” Yuri said while walking to open the door. “OH!!!”

Yoona just took a peek for Yuri with furrowed eyebrows. Why unnie sounds surprised if it’s only Minhyuk and Soojung... She tilted her head and started to cut the vegetables, when suddenly Yuri entered the kitchen with blossoming face, along with Soojung. “Wae???” she asked bluntly when Yuri and Soojung looked at her with blossoming face without saying anything.

They just smiled and Yuri tilted her head, signalled Yoona to turn her head. Yoona followed their order and she almost couldnt believe her eyes. “Why are you here????” it’s the first words that let out from Yoona’s mouth when she saw Jonghyun was standing there.

“Just come.” Jonghyun replied shortly while leaning on the wall and crossed his arm.

“With Soojung???”

“I’m about to enter the house when sunbae suddenly appeared, unnie.” Soojung explained. “Please take a sit, sunbae...” she smiled sweetly to him. Jonghyun just nodded and sat on the couch.

“Jongie, what are you doing here?” Yoona approached Jonghyun. Yuri and Soojung who were continuing the dinner-preparing, just glanced at them while smiling happily.

“Omma, Appa, Haraboji still in Singapore.” Jonghyun answered. “I was alone.”

What was he meant by ‘alone’ when there’s a bunch of maids in his home??? “And?”

“I dont like to eat alone.”

“THEN?”

“Decided to come here.”

“FOR?”

“Dinner.”

“AH NICE TIMING!!” Yuri interrupted their short-stupid-conversation. “Because Yoona and us were preparing for it, then let’s have a dinner together...”

“Kamsahamnida.” Jonghyun said politely to Yuri and Soojung.

Yoona just sighed and finally nodded. How can I say no... it will feel like I was rejecting of giving some foods to someone... eiy... just like a stingy person I am... “Then, just wait while we’re cooking for it...” she said to Jonghyun.

“Yoongie, I want my—“

“Korean’s pancake. Araa.” Yoona completed Jonghyun’s words before he finished it. “In a normal shape, not a weirdest one. Right?”

Jonghyun just nodded, without expression, and continue to sit while watching the TV.

“Oh? You even already knew his favorite foods, unnie...” Soojung whispered while three of them continued to cook the dinner. Yoona just glared at her sister and rolled her eyes.

“Seems like your home will always be his first destination if he’s alone at his home... aigoo you two already acted like a couple...” Yuri joined the whispered-conversation.

“I wont regret to have a brother-in-law like him, unnie...”

“Im Soojung, Yuri unnie, stop it.” Yoona glared at them and continued to cook, but it made Soojung and Yuri giggled more and more.

 

* * *

 

They were eating the dinner when suddenly someone’s phone was ringing. Everyone turned their head to Jonghyun since the ringtone is not familiar between the girls.

Jonghyun paused his eating and took out the phone. He even answered it without looking at the screen. “Moshimoshi, Omma. Hm? I’m at Yoongie’s home right now.” He waited for his mom’s reply and suddenly handed his phone to Yoona. “Omma want to talk with you.” He said bluntly.

“Ddeh??” Yoona accepted the phone in a hurry and went to her room.

“Why she must go far away like that...” Yuri commented while giggling with Soojung. “Uhm. Jonghyun ssi, can I ask something?” she asked to the busily-eating-Jonghyun.

“Ddeh, sunbae.”

“How’s your feeling about Yoona?” Yuri asked straightly.

“Ddeh?” Jonghyun just asked with his blunt face. Seems like didnt get the point of Yuri’s question.

“Yoona is your first girlfriend, right? Ah I mean, girl-friend.”

“Ddeh.”

“And how do you think about her?”

“Aaah... so this is the girl that I met ten years ago. That was I think.”

“Anymore?” Yuri seems still didnt satisfy with Jonghyun’s answer.

 “Barbie.”

“BARBIE????” Yuri and Soojung asked in surprised. “Why you said that unnie is a barbie, sunbae???” Soojung asked curiously

Jonghyun just munched his foods and looked at the two girls in front of him with his innocent eyes. “Well. She resembled a barbie perfectly. Ten years ago, I wrote that she looks like a barbie. And the second time I met her, when she fell on the ground, and she’s still looks like a barbie...”

“Then it means, she’s beautiful, tall, good body, or in other words, she’s really perfect as a girl? So, that’s Yoona’s looks in your eyes???”

“Well... Uhm maybe I’ll add one thing. Since I never heard Barbie’s voice. She’s loud.”

“Yya! You three! Can you stop to talk about me!” Yoona, who already walked out from her room, handed the phone back to Jonghyun and sat again.

“What was Omma talking with you?” Jonghyun asked.

“She said that she’ll back to Korea next afternoon...” Yoona replied and continued to eat. “And asked if you can sleep overnight here...”

“DDEH????” Soojung and Yuri asked in unison, while the subject of the question just looked at Yoona with surprised eyes.

“Why it’s not at my home?”

Aren’t you suppose to ask ‘why I must sleep here’ first? Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “Because it’s easier for you to bring all of your things here rather than three of us brought our things to sleep at your home. Call your driver to bring your school things for tomorrow here...” Yoona said.

“Omma never let me to sleep overnight at someone’s home...” Jonghyun mumbled. “But it doesnt matter anyway... I’ll call ahjussi first...” he said and took out his phone.

“Unnie... is he always like that?” Soojung whispered while Jonghyun was busily talking with his driver. “I never saw his facial expression... I mean. He always put that blunt expression...”

“Yes, he is.” Yoona said while she and Yuri brought the plate to do the dishes.

“And he is will really sleep here??? Cinccaryo???” Yuri asked enthusiastically. “Yoong, you never allow a guy sleep at your house before...”

“Why I must allow many guys to sleep here, unnie?” Yoona asked back. “Well... for him... his Mom said that he really hate to be alone. And it’s easier for me to wake him up tomorrow...” Yoona said. “Let me tidy up the room for him first...” she said and left Yuri and Soojung, who were talking enthusiastically about Jonghyun.

 

 


 

Late Night...

Yoona found that Yuri already slept beside her. They just spent the night while playing UNO cards together happily, well actually only three of them. Jonghyun just watched them and sometimes busy with his laptop, and not talking too much.

Suddenly she felt thirsty, she got up, and walked out from her room to take a glass of water when she noticed that there’s a soft sound from the backyard. She decided to take a look and found that Jonghyun was there, sitting on the gardenchair while playing a soft melody on his guitar. But he didnt notice Yoona since he faced back Yoona.

What is he doing there at time like this... Yoona then went to her room to take something and back to the backyard. “Wear this. It’s cold here...”

Jonghyun turned his head as he felt something covered his body. And it was a blanket that Yoona brought for him and put it for him. “I thought you already sleep...”

“Not yet...” Yoona replied while placing two cups of hot chocolate in front of them, and sitting beside Jonghyun.

“You should wear a blanket too...”

“No. I already wore this.” Yoona pointed at the thick jacket with the hoodie  that she wore. “Why you still didnt sleep yet?”

“Not sleepy at all...” Jonghyun replied and placed his guitar beside him then sipped the hot chocolate that Yoona made for him. “How’s about you? And the others?”

“Yul unnie already slept. Well, for Soojung, she’s easily to sleep as soon as she touched the bed...”

Yoona explained. “What was the song that you just played before? It sounds so good...”

“Just a random song that I wrote...” Jonghyun mumbled

“Oh you’re a songwriter??”

“A poor songwriter...” Jonghyun smiled a little. “You can said it a bunch of random notes... not a song...”

“Let me listen to one of your bunch of random notes...” Yoona smiled when she followed Jonghyun’s words.

“It’s not good...”

“Aish. I just want to hear it first. Cmon, Jongie...”

Jonghyun looked at her for a while. What’s wrong with this girl... Seems like she casted some spells that made me couldnt say no... “Dont laugh...” he said before he strummed his guitar.

“I wont.” Yoona looks anticipated. And the moment Jonghyun started to play his guitar while singing, Yoona almost couldnt believe with her eyes and her ears. Maldo andwae... He was singing VERY VERY VERY GOOD!!! His soft melodies... and also his voice... omo his voice... That’s why the girls at the school always gathered in front of Band Club’s room when he was practicing... No wonder... his voice was very tender and soft, can made people melted in a flash...

“Is it bad?” Jonghyun asked when he finished the song and looked at the stunned-Yoona.

“BWOH??? It’s DAEBAK!! VERY VERY DAEBAK!!” Yoona praised truthfully. “I think you should go for singer-audition! You’ll be a great musician, you know...”

“No...” Jonghyun shook his head and placed his guitar again. “I dont have any dreams to become a singer... or a profesional musician...”

“Wae???? But you have a very great talent!”

“Then who will inherit the company?” Jonghyun asked back. Made Yoona suddenly shut , realised the reason. “It doesnt like I hate to become a professional musician. But... I just dont want to make it as a dream... I just want to make it as my hobby...”

Yoona nodded understandly. They were turning silence for a while when suddenly rain was pouring. They immediately entered the house to avoid being wet.

“Yya! What are you doing there, Jongie. It’s cold...” Yoona said and closed the backdoor when Jonghyun is still standing there.

“But I want to see the rain...”

“You can see it from here...” Yoona opened a curtain that showed a full side of window so Jonghyun can watched the rain.

But watching rain?? It’s even at night... what did he suppose to see? Yoona thought and sat beside him on the couch while looking at outside. “You love the rain?”

“Very much.” Jonghyun said. “You know... for nine years, I used to think that Yoongie is looks like a rain too...”

“Eh?? Me??”

“Ddeh... When I still dont know who you are... I only knew you based the book. I always thought that this girl give the same feeling that rain gave me...”

“What do you mean? What kind of feeling?” Yoona asked curiously.

Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. The first time he smiled normally to Yoona. “Beautiful... but can be dangerous if you didnt get used to it well...”

“EH??? What do you mean?”

Jonghyun didnt answer her. He just, for the second time, smiled at Yoona and looked at her.

I just realised that his smile is seriously like a heroin... I just saw it for two times and I think... I dont know... it’s better for him not to smile much in front of all people... they will melt for sure in a flash...  Yoona thought when her eyes locked at Jonghyun’s profound eyes.  “Uhm... I guess we need to sleep right now...” Yoona said awkwardly. “You should sleep too. It’s getting late...” she stood up, but she noticed that Jonghyun was still sitting there, didnt make any moves. “Wae?” she asked.

Jonghyun just shook his head. “Nothing. Just go get sleep, Yoongie.”

“How about you?”

“I still want to sit here...”

“Wae?”

“Just want...”

Yoona looked at him and realised something. She’s back to sit beside Jonghyun. “You couldnt sleep when there’s no one around you?” she asked.

Jonghyun looked at her with surprised face. “How did you know???”

Yoona just smiled. “Then, cmon, let’s go to your room. I’ll be with you until you fell asleep...”

“No need. Just go sleep, Yoongie. You must already feel sleepy...”

“Aish! Cmon!” she pulled Jonghyun’s arm, forced him to stand up and dragged him to his room. She tidy up the pillow and let Jonghyun to lie down on his bed while Yoona sat beside him. “Just sleep. I’ll sit here until you fell asleep.” She ordered and smiled when Jonghyun tried to close his eyes. Actually I already knew it... If you remembered the day that we were at your room... when you fell asleep that time... I noticed that you usually got a bad dream... You looked so anxious and frustrated in your earlier sleep... but everytime I touched your hand, signalled that I was there, beside you, you finally became calm... And when  I was talking with your Mom when we have a dinner, I already asked about it, and she said yes. You became like this since you were little. Doctor said that it might be because there’s a big trauma in your life... She looked at Jonghyun and smiled when she noticed that Jonghyun already fell asleep. I hope you can remembered the things that you want to remember... So you can live your life happily... You can sleep joyfully... without any worries like this...

 


* * *

 

Next Morning.

Yoona walked out from Jonghyun’s room after Yoona finished her ‘schedule’ today. Wake him up, brushed his teeth, washing his face, etc. Yuri and Soojung already waited for them to have a breakfast together, since they got fun while watching Yoona and Jonghyun’s morning chore.

“Oh. Let me make some cereals for Jongie first...” Yoona said when she saw the breakfast menu, while Jonghyun was still getting his uniform in his room. The breakfast was sausage with bread and cheese. And she remembered that Jonghyun didnt like to eat cheese.

“Wae? He didnt eat this?” Yuri asked confusedly

“No. He doesnt like cheese...” Yoona replied while placing a bowl of cereals that she just made for Jonghyun.

Yuri and Soojung glanced at each other. “Unnie, dont you think that you two really acted like a married couple???” Soojung suddenly asked out of blue, made Yoona glared at her.

“What’s wrong with your stupid question, hm??”

“You wake him up, helped him to get to school... and even concerned about his breakfast... I often saw this scene at drama about marriage life...”

“No, it’s not. It’s  still morning, Soojung. Dont talk nonsense...”

“Yes, it is, Yoong.” Yuri stood at Soojung’s side. “You two really looks good together...”

Yoona was going to reply her but at the same time, Jonghyun walked out from his room after he changed into his uniform. A man’s perfume scent was filling the room as he approached them.

“Oh, Jonghyun ssi. Come have a breakfast together...” Yuri greet him.

“Ddeh, sunbae. Kamsahamnida.” Jonghyun said politely and sat on the chair. They were having a breakfast together and finally went to school together, well only three of them. Since Jonghyun went by his motorsport alone.

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun looked at Yoona, who was sitting beside him anxiously since a while ago, when they were in the middle of math class today. “Wae?” he mouthed the words, tried not to get noticed by the teacher. Yoona just grimaced and mouthed “hurt”. Jonghyun was going to reply her when suddenly the bell school was ringing, told them that the school finished for today. After the teacher left the class, Jonghyun looked once again at Yoona. “Which parts of your body was hurt??” he asked because he saw Yoona was cold sweating.

“Nothing...” Yoona tried to deny the topic and wanted to tidy up her books, but Jonghyun already did it. “Then, let’s go to the school’s clinic...” he said when the other students already left the class one by one. “Since I dont know which one is hurt at you...”

“Andwae...” Yoona bite her lip anxiously. How did I suppose to tell him...

“Wae?” Jonghyun looks confusedly. “Then, let me send you home and took some medicines...” he said when he remembered that Yoona didnt like to go to hospital or clinic.

“Andwae...” Yoona became more anxiously.

“Wae???”

Yoona looked around and found that there’s only two of them who were still in the class. She bite her lips more anxiously. How did I tell him... oh jebal... and to make it worst, Yul unnie couldnt come here since she, Donghae oppa, and the others student from 3rd grade was having some additional lessons with the teacher that visited this school from university... Aish... ottokaji...

“Wae? Then tell me, where did you feels hurt? Your head?” Jonghyun asked once again when Yoona still didnt move from her spot.

The only one I can asked for help is him... but it’s awkward... and embarassing... and I dont know how to say it...OTTOKKEH!!! “Jongie...” she finally gave up and called Jonghyun’s name weakly, ignored Jonghyun’s question.

“Wae?”

Yoona gulped. Aish I couldnt say it... I never said something like this to a guy... aish cincca... OMMA HELP ME!!!

“Yoongie, what happened? Tell me.” Jonghyun’s voice turned a little worried because Yoona seems couldnt blurt out what’s on her mind.

“Jongie... I... I...—“

 

 

 


 

annyeong guys ^^

we met again hehe in this chapt ^^ ah yeah... FORGIVE ME FOR THIS FLAT CHAPT  TTT____TTT

uhm... about this story.. since many readers asked about it... yeah guys, i wont make this story as heavy as Cherry Blossoming. I mean... i wrote this while using "highschoollife" theme... and I think, the SO VERY HEAVY problems didnt suit their age.. so... i wanted to make this story with lot of happy parts ^^ hehehe (wll i dunno if it's a good or bad news for you guys sorry T_T forgive me)

as usual. if you wanted to give suggest,critic and any feedbacks, just comment if you dont mind ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND WELCOME MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS AND UPVOTED ^^ AND YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY ^^ THANK YOUUU

see you next chapt guys ^^