Chapter 11 - Someone Unexpected

Time Flies

“Jongie… don’t you tell me that we’re going to Japan by your private plane?” Yoona looked around at the airport when she noticed something different. They just went straightly to a VIP waiting room, which was empty. Actually not that empty because there’re some staffs, but there’s no other passengers except them.

“Of course. Wae?” Jonghyun asked like nothing’s wrong.

“Can we just use a public flight?”

“Huh?” Jonghyun put down his earphone and looked at Yoona with confused face. “Why we should go with other plane when we have one that we owned?”

“You, not us.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“It will be yours too sooner or later…” Jonghyum mumbled.

“Huh?? What are you talking about?”

Jonghyun just shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. “Nothing. Why we argued about an unimportant thing? Let’s go.”

“Did your friends know that you’re going to Japan now?” Yoona asked while they entered the plane.

“Some of them… I think they already in the airport right now. Waiting for us…”

“Waiting? But I think your Japan staff already waited for you too there…”

“Yeah…” Jonghyun nodded. “My friends knew it but they insisted to wait in the airport too…”

“Woah… they’re so kind…” Yoona praised.

“Yes, they are. But for now, I think they have another reason rather than being kind…” Jonghyun smirked.

“What’s that?”

“You’ll see later…”

 

 

 

“Jongie!!!!!”

In a flash, two people bumped into Jonghyun and hugged him. While two girls are standing there, just watched the boys reunion. Fortunately Jonghyun already warned Yoona to walk behind him as they got down from the plane. Seems like he already expected this situation.

“A-kun! Kei!!” Jonghyun hugged his bestfriends back while smiling happily. “Ogenki desuka?”

The two boys punched Jonghyun’s arm playfully while still smiling. “I think you already forgot us, baka! ”

Jonghyun just laughed. He then remembered about something and he turned around. He saw Yoona was still behind him. He exhaled in relief and held Yoona’s hands then pulled her to stand beside him. “Guys, this is Yoona, and Yoongie, this is Atsushi Nishino. And this one is Kei Otori. They are my bestfriends since I moved to Japan nine years ago…”

Yoona bowed to four people in front of him. But who are these two girls? Why Jongie didn’t introduce them? But I think Jongie didn’t have any girl as his friends… then who are they? Hajimemae, Watashi wa Im Yoona desu.”

“Woah… she’s very beautiful.” The guy named Atsushi praised Yoona. “My name is Atsushi but you can call me A-kun, just like the others…”

“So this is the one that Jonghyun bragged about over the phone…” the other guy punched Jonghyun’s arm again while smiling brightly. “I’m Kei Otori. People usually called me Kei.” He greeted Yoona. “Oh, and this is Ran-chan, and this one is Ayumi-chan.” He introduce the two girls beside them.

Yoona greeted the two girls once again who greeted her back, although she’s still wondering why Jonghyun didn’t introduce them to her.

“Let’s go to somewhere place to eat delicious food.” Jonghyun suddenly said. “You guys should just wait for us there not here…” he looked at his two bestfriends.

“Hooh… do you think we came here  just to greet you? Of course no. It’s because  you always bragged about Yoona-san since last week on the phone so we’re so curious who’s Yoona-san actually!” Kei smirked at Jonghyun. “And now I know the reason why Jongie always sounds so happy everytime he mentioned about your name, Yoona-san…” he smiled at Yoona.

“I wondered how can Jonghyun got a very beautiful girl…” A-kun joined. “Are you full awake right now, Yoona-san? He didn’t cast some bad spell to you to make you come with him here?”

“Oi! You two shut up and let’s go!” Jonghyun kicked their legs playfully.

 

 

 

“See? I was right hm?” he whispered at Yoona when they’re walking to the car. “They really curious about you that’s why they came to see us at the airport…”

“And I’m curious too what were you bragging about me when you talked with them over the phone, hm?” Yoona glared at him and entered the car that already prepared for both of them, while the others are using the other car.

Jonghyun just grimaced and scratching his hairs awkwardly. “Nothing…”

Yoona squinted at him, she was about to ask again but suddenly she remembered something else. “Uhm, Jongie… so they are A-kun and Kei, your bestfriends. How about Ran-san and Ayumi-san?”

“Which one is Ran?” Jonghyun asked back.

“Eh? The girl with dark brown colored hairs…”

“Ah! The one who has a brown hairs is A-kun’s girlfriend. If I’m not wrong, she is my classmate too since I moved here…”

“Mwoh??? If I’m not wrong?? Yya! So she is your classmate and you even didn’t greet her or introduce her and you didn’t know anything about her. You even didn’t know her name???” Yoona asked in disbelief.

“Well… I never paid any attention about girls…” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly.

“Woah… your brain is seriously daebak…” Yoona snorted. “Then how about the other one, Ayumi?”

“Ah the other one who has black and long hair is…  if I’m—“ He’s about to say something like if I’m not wrong but Yoona glared at him. “Ah, I mean, she is my classmate too since I moved to Japan until I left. Just like A-kun, Kei and A-kun’s girlfriend.”

“She is Kei’s girlfriend?”

“Uhm… as I know Kei’s girlfriend is always changed…” said Jonghyun.  “Yes, he’s definitely a player.” He nodded when Yoona looked at him. “Uhm if I’m not wrong, Kei ever said that they are friends since childhood. That’s why they always attend the same school and class…”

“Ah…” Yoona nodded in understand. “But why you didn’t introduce them to me? You only introduced A-kun and Kei…”

“Because I rare to meet those girls. I mean, most of times, I only hang around with Kei and A-kun. Because they know that I don’t like being with girls. And also I didn’t introduce them to you because I forgot those girls name. And I never talked with them personally…”

“Woah… How can that be…” Yoona gaped.

“Of course it can be. Did you already forgot that I only have one girl as my friend? I only want one girl to become my friend. And it must to be you. Only you.” He said firmly while staring at Yoona. “And now I’m sleepy. I couldn’t sleep well in the plane. Wake me up if we arrived…” he said and leaned his head on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Do you still have a fever??” Yoona asked and checked Jonghyun’s forehead panicky.

“No… I’m fully recovered…” Jonghyun mumbled unclearly, seems like about falling asleep. “Just feeling sleepy. Don’t move around, Yoongie.”

“If you want to sleep just sleep there. Why you're using my shoulder…” Yoona grumbled but still let him like that. See how strange he is. A moment ago he said something which was very cool and nice. “I only want one girl to become my friend and it must to be YOU. Only you…” Woah… he’s so good at making me in awe. But in a second, he became a spoiled child again… Yoona’s lip slowly formed a smile. Ppabo… Really ppabo…

 

* * *

 

“The somewhere place… is my home?” Jonghyun grumbled as they arrived at their destination. His house in Japan. While his friends already waiting inside.

Yoona followed Jonghyun went out from the car and entered a big house, as big as the one in Seoul.

Okaerinasai, Young Master.” Some maids who were doing their work, bowed politely at them. “It’s been along time.”

Tadaima. Ahh… how I miss you all...” Jonghyun greet them back while smiling happily.

Irassaimasen, Young Lady.” They continued to greet Yoona politely.

“Ah… Omma must be already told them all about you…” Jonghyun grinned when he saw Yoona was a bit surprised. “Where’s my friends?”

“They’re in the backyard, Young Master.” One of them answered. “What kind of dinner should we make, Young Master?”

Jonghyun looked at Yoona. “What do you want to eat?”

“What do you want to eat?” Yoona asked back. “I’m not a picky eater but you’re the best one.”

“Then, the western and the Japan food, please.”

 

* * *

 

After dinner, they all were chatting happily. Yoona already adapted with them since they all are very kind to Yoona. They even didn’t have any language barriers because they can speak both Japan and Korean. And Yoona should admit that Jonghyun was right. Although there are two girls there, but they never had any conversation with Jonghyun.

“You know, since we’re gathering like this for the first time, I really want to try a game…” Kei suddenly suggested a new idea.

“What are you talking about, baka? First time??” Jonghyun squinted at him.

“It’s the first time, you baka. Since the first, we couldn’t play this game before because you never had a pair…” Kei squinted back at Jonghyun. “Fortunately Yoona-san is here… finally...”

“I think I know what the game are we going to play!” A-kun straightened his seat, looks excited. “Shinjitsu ka chosen ka—kappuru! (truth or dare couple games)” he said full of excitement.

Nani?? No. Zettai ni! (What?? No! Absolutely No!)” Jonghyun rejected right away. “No. Don’t listen at them. If they suggested a game, trust me, they will change the rules according to their random idea…” he explained to Yoona who still didn’t understand about the game. While Atsushi and Kei already busy cutting the paper into small pieces.

“Yoona-san, we’re going to play a truth or dare game, but not an individual game. It’s couple game. You can see there’s three empty mini bowls here. For the first bowl, there will be only two rolls of paper. It contained truth and dare. In this game, you couldn’t choose truth or dare. If you picked the paper with truth then you MUST tell us the truth. If you picked dare then you should do the command. No replacement. No exchanged.” Kei began to explain the game. “And for this second and the third bowl, each person will write down one question for truth and one command for dare. Then for the truth paper, we’ll roll it and put it in the second bowl, then the dare paper will put into the third bowl. If you got truth one from the first bowl, then you should pick one paper from the second bowl. And if you got dare, then you should pick one from the third bowl.”

Yoona nodded in understood. “Then it means there’s no choice in this game? We should do according to the paper that we picked?”

“Right.” This time, Ran answered her. “And we should do it by pair…” she added while smiling at Yoona.

“But the commands… wont be such a crazy thing, right?”

“Trust me it will.” Jonghyun said while still showing his disagreement.

“No. It wont.” Atsushi and Kei answered in unison. “If you’re lucky, you can get your own paper and do your own command, right? There wont be something crazy…”

“I’m not playing!” Jonghyun still rejected strongly.

“Wae?? Isnt it interesting?” Yoona, who already attracted, looked at Jonghyun.

“No. Absolutely not. Did your brain went bad?” Jonghyun squinted at Yoona. “If you want to play then just play with them.”

Yoona pouted. “Fine. I’ll play alone but don’t you ever dare to ask something from me again!” she glared at Jonghyun.

“Like what?”

“I’m not going to help you anymore.”

“Mwoh?? Woah Yongie… daebak! How can you treat me like that??”

“I can!”

“Fine! Fine! I’ll play!” Jonghyun finally gave up although he put his sulking face.

“Woah sugoii…” Atsushi and Kei exclaimed in unison. “Yoona-san, can you lend us your power of controlling this stubborn boy??? We need it too…”

“Yeah, in your dream…” Jonghyun squinted at them, made them shut up but still grinning widely.

“Nah! Then the players already decided! Let’s write down the command…” Kei clapped and give two papers for each person.

“Write mine, Yoongie. I’m not interested to write anything…” Jonghyun gave his two papers to Yoona. “Make it easier so we’ll have an advantage if we pick those…” he whispered. Yoona grinned and raised her thumb. After she wrote, she put those papers into the bowl.

“So, shall we start?” Kei asked while taking out a crocodile biting game. “Whoever lose in this game, will do the truth or dare game.” He said while putting an evil grin. “Jong, you couldn’t sit right next to your partner, to make it fun! Sit here!” He dragged Jonghyun to sit between him and Atsushi. “Ready?”

Ano…” Ayumi suddenly spoke out. Made the others looked at her. “Don’t you think that we should decide the couple, first?”

“Eh? Isnt it already decided?” Atsushi asked  in confused. “Ran and me, Jongie and Yoona, you and Kei?”

“Isnt it bored? How if we decided it by something like lottery?” Ayumi suggested an idea while glancing at Yoona.

“Woah… impossible. How if I paired with Ran-chan and must do something unexpected? A-kun will beat me right away…” Kei spoke out, while Ran and Atsushi nodded in agreement. “Although pairing with you is bored too but I still prefer it this way rather than your idea…” he said to Ayumi.

“Then since Ran-chan and A-kun are an official couple, we’ll make an exception for them…“ Ayumi still tried to make them agree with her idea.

“Huh? Are you trying to pair me up with Jongie?” Kei asked confusedly. “Summimasen, but I’m not interest to have a guy as my partner…”

Ayumi didn’t respond Kei’s words. She turned at Yoona and talked to her for the first time since they met today. “Yoona-san, how do you think about this idea? Is it great?”

“N—ndeh?” Yoona stuttered. Surprised because it was the first time Ayumi talked to her and also because actually she didn’t expect that she will be pair with someone except Jonghyun.

"If you agree, then let's do it like that..."

“I—“

“What was your plan, hm?” Jonghyun’s cold voice prevented Yoona to answer Ayumi’s question. He stared coldly at Ayumi.

“Me?” Ayumi looks very surprised when Jonghyun suddenly talked to him. Maybe it’s the first time Jonghyun directly speak to her, that’s why she looks that surprised. “Noth—“

“Are you going to say that you want Yoona to pair with Kei, not me? So you can be my partner?” Jonghyun’ voice became colder than before while his icy eyes stared profoundly at Ayumi.

The others were exchanging glances. Knowing that the situation became tense. But no one could let out a word.

“It’s just an idea. Don’t speculate any—“

“Idea?” Jonghyun let out a sarcastic chuckle. “It’s just a fake idea. Do you think I don’t know?”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun nervously. Although she still didn’t understand what happened here but she can feels that Jonghyun is very angry right now.

“What do you mean, Jonghyun-kun…?” Ayumi still asked with calm tone although she looks slightly anxious.

“Do you think I want to be pair with you rather than Yoongie?”

“You didn’t want? But it’s just a game…”

“Really? If it’s just a game then why you wrote kissing your partner on the lips on your paper before?”

“Kissing???” Kei, Ran and Atsushi asked with shocked face. “Maji de, Ayumi, it’s just a game. We’re not going to do something over like that!”

“Right. You wrote like that and wanted to change the partner. You want to make A-kun’ couple as an exception so it became easier for you to pair with me. And I’m very sure that you put a mark on your own paper so you can pick it later. Ah! And for the truth paper, I know that you wrote confessed your feeling to your partner. So you can confess your feeling to me. Up until now, did I say something wrong?” he stared at Ayumi, who looked down right now.

“Jong… what is this about?” Kei and Atsushi looked at him cluelessly.

“No, you're right. As expected, it’s impossible to put a fake act without being noticed by you, Jonghyun.” Ayumi finally spoke out although her voice is trembling, seems like holding her tears and anger. She turned at Yoona and gave her a hateful look. “You… it’s all because of you… do you think you are the right person who can be with Jonghyun???”

 

 

 

 



annyeong :)

ok first of all, I admit  this chapt is pretty short. But I really want to cut it here. pls forgive me.

ok, i think this is the first time that this story have a conflict, although it' still uncover yet. i'm just afraid that you'll get bored with this story.. so if you have any feedbacks, sugeests, critic, idea, please feel free to tell me (if u dont mind^^)

as usual, thank you very much for my lovely subscribers, readers, comments, upvoters, friends, and all of you who still support this story. thank u so much ^^

see u next chapt :)

and forgive me because I still couldnt reply your comment guys. pls dont think bad at me :( I reallwant to reply it but I should find a free time later to reply it. please dont stop to write down ur comment. I always read it. I promise I will reply it when I have spare time, just like before. thank u so much