Chapter 1 - You (?)

Time Flies

“Ah. Cheosungeoyo...” Yoona bowed when she was talking happily with Yuri and accidentally bumped into someone who was walking from opposite direction. She raised her head and her eyes became wider. “Oh!” she exclaimed in surprised when she saw who’s the person .

“Nevermind.” The guy said calmly and continued to walk. He even didnt take a look at Yoona.

“Omo!! Isnt he a new student that people keep talking since yesterday? The grandson of our school’s foundation chief who lived in Japan before???” Yuri asked enthusiastically when the guy left them. “Right? Right? So, he finally came here!!!”

“I think so, unnie...” Yoona said while staring at the guy’s back. “Since he still carried his bag, I bet he is...”

“OMO!! He’s so handsome! Omo!!!” Yuri couldnt stop to praise with her sparkled eyes. “Omo!! Wondering which grade is he... I really want him to attend the same class with me...”

“Aigoo unnie... you already have Donghae oppa. What are you talking about...” Yoona and giggled when Yuri grimaced.

“It’s different, Yoongie. Woah... I guess I’m about to die right now... He’s sooo handsome...!!” Yuri still looks in disbelief while Yoona just smiling calmly.

Well, she is Im Yoona. A 16 years old’s girl. 2nd grade of Seoul International High School. She is a very beautiful girl, with flawless skin and a long straight hair. She has a bright character, made her well received by people around her. She’s a member of Dancing Club in her school. Her bestfriend is Yuri. Who was attending at 3rd grade right now. Although Yoona is well get together with people, but actually the one who knew her so well only Yuri. She knew what’s the reason that Yoona was still not in a relationship with anyone even for once. Yuri knew that Yoona still waiting for her first love. A first love that she met when she was in 5th grade of primary school. That she even didnt know who’s his name, where did he live, and where is he right now...

“Oh, cmon, Yoong. Dont you feel that he’s giving you a goosebumps because he’s so handsome??” Yuri still talking about that guy when the school hours ended. Actually not only Yuri. Seems like everyone already talked about him. And guessed which class will he attend tomorrow.

“He’s handsome, unnie. But why he had to give me a goosebumps feeling?” Yoona giggled while eating her lollypop.

“Aish... how annoying. You know, you had to face your present and future life. Stop with your stupid first love that you even didnt know he’s still exist or no...” Yuri said for more than a thousand times.

Yoona just smiled. “Unnie, stop talking about that guy. See, Donghae oppa already waiting for you...” she pointed to the school’s gate which Donghae is always waiting for Yuri. They approached Donghae.

“Yoong, let’s go with us. We want to watch a movie...” Yuri asked while holding his boyfriend’s arm so lovely.

“Ddeh, Yoona. Let’s watch together.” Donghae said.

Yoona shook her head and smiled. “Well. Enjoy your date, unnie, oppa. I dont want to disturb...”

“Aish what disturb!! Of course no. Cmon, Yoong.”

“Andwae, unnie. I have to go home since my mom went to Busan yesterday so only me and Soojung at home...”

“Arasseo. Then, I’ll sleep at your home later, dear...” Yuri said and bid a farewell with Yoona.

 

 

After Yuri and Donghae left, Yoona walked alone to her home. Suddenly she remembered about her conversation with Yuri before. My first love... Wondering who is he right now...

 

 

 Ten Years Ago. At a Park

Little Yoona was crying alot there. She feels so angry and sad because the boys that gathered there by saying that Yoona is a skinny girl, like a witch, continously because she often played alone by herself at the park, made the boys there thought that no one want to play with her.

“Yoona is a skinny girl. Yoona is a witch...” the boys continued to made Yoona cried more and more and couldnt go anywhere since they boys surrounded her.

“Yoona is a skinny girl. Yoona is a witch. No one want to play with her. Yoona is a witch...” they continued to and leaving her alone in the park when Yoona cried more loudly.

“Gwaenchanayo?” suddenly someone asked her.

Yoona raised her head and saw a boy was standing infront of her and looking at her. “Duguseoyo?” she asked weakly while still crying. “You’re friends with them??”

The boy looked around. “Them?” He must be confused since there’s no one except two of them at that park.

“The boys that always teasing me.”

The boy shook his head. “I dont know them. I saw you’re crying alone here. Gwaenchanayo?”

Yoona wiped her tears and nodded weakly. “Ddeh...”

“Why they are teasing you?” the boy asked once again, seems very curious about Yoona.

“They said that I’m a witch because I’m so thin...” Yoona said in weak voice.

The boy chuckled. “Witch? But there’s no a witch that looks beautiful like you...”

“Ddeh??” Yoona asked in surprised with the boy’s sudden words.

“Ddeh. I never see there’s a witch who looks beautiful. Usually a witch always have an ugly face, just like their hearts... I think the boys are wrong. How could there’s a witch that looks beautiful like you...” he said truthfully with innocent face.

“Kam...Kamsahamnida...” Yoona looks a bit shy with his straightly words. She wiped the rest of her tears in a hurry.

“Then, just ignore them if they teased you again. Since you already knew that you’re not a witch...” the boys convinced her and gave her a nice smile. He then looked at the sky. “Ahh... seems like it will rain soon. We should go home now...” he said when a rain started to pour slowly. “Where’s your home? Let me send you there.”

“That’s my home. You dont have to.” Yoona said while pointing the house infront of the park. “You should go home now...”

“Then, goodbye...” that boy nodded. “Oh, who’s your name?” he asked when they about to go home.

“Yoongie.” Yoona spontaneusly answer.

“Yoongie...” the boy mumbled. “Then, see you, Yoongie. We’ll meet again next time. And Dont cry again because you’re not a witch. And you’re too beautiful to be a witch...” he said and ran off leaving the park and disappeared at the crossroads.

 

 

And he just left like that... I even didnt know his name, where did he live, where is he now... but I couldnt forget him... He’s the first one saying that I’m beautiful. Actually, he’s the one that made me turned like this. That made me finally can get a confidence of myself... yes, he’s the one who made me believe that I should being thankful that who I am... Yoona smiled when she remembered it. And even until now... I couldnt give my attention to other guys... because I still remembered you... You’re my first love for truthfully... and I think I still keep my feeling for you... the words from you that made me still keep this feeling is “We’ll meet again next time’. I know that I sounds so pathetic... because I even dont know where you are right now... but I just couldnt help my heart...

She was still busily talking in her mind when suddenly a white motorsport stopped beside her. And made her startled. Bwuoya... she almost scared but changed into surprise when the person who’s riding the motor snatched his helmet. “OH???”

“Cheosungeoyo... Can I ask your help?”

“You’re the new student, right? The one that I bumped into this morning!!” Yoona said in surprised.

“Ddeh?” the guy tilted his head. “Ah! It’s you... Ddeh.” He nodded, still with his chic expression—well actually it looks like no one could describe his chic expression. “Cheosungeoyo, but can I ask you something?” he repeated his question again.

“Ddeh. What is it?”

“Do you know this area?” he showed his phonescreen to Yoona. But actually it’s not a complete adress. It’s more like a picture of a stupid map that drawing by a little kid.

“Ige bwuoya...” Yoona asked while looking at the screen confusedly.

“I’m searching a house here... but I only have this pic... Here’s the house that I want to find.” He pointed at a red spot.

Yoona looked at him with confused looks. Isnt this guy looks a bit stupid? What did he suppose to find when he only had this stupid map that I even couldnt tell WHAT IS THAT. “Mian. But I dont know...”

“Geure...” he mumbled, looks a bit disappointed with his map. “Then, sorry for disturbing your time.” He wore his helmet again and turned his motor. “Kamsahamnida.” He said and left Yoona alone again.

“Oh ho... He’s polite... but seems like a cold guy...” Yoona mumbled. “And a bit strange... with his ugly map...” she continued to mumble about that guy while continued to walk.

 

 


 

“The grandson of our section chief is really create a big uproar...” Yuri said when she and Yoona arrived at school the next day. “Look! Most of them even looks so ugly by putting make up only to get his attention... OMO! Jebal...” Yuri rolled her eyes towards the bunch of girls that busily putting a makeup while talking about that guy.

“Actually he looks a bit strange, unnie. You know, I met him yesterday when I’m on the way to go home...”

“BWOH???” Yuri squealed. “CINCCA??? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING???”

Yoona grimaced. “Unnie, it just coincidence. He just passed by and seems like he was searching an adress and it so happened that I was alone in that road so he ask my help... but he showed me an ugly map that only contained with a red spot and some lines, so I really dont know what’s the meaning of that map...”

“Why you and him faced two coincidences in one day? I mean... Yoong, there’s a saying like this :  First meeting is coincidence... second meeting is fate...” Yuri started to have a delusional mind again.

“Aigoo unnie. What’s ‘fate’ is that? We even didnt have any things to be related each other...” Yoona shook her head and smiled as she thought as it’s impossible. Yuri just tilted her head, seems like she still believe her words before.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Jong Hyun imnida.” The guy finally introduced himself infront of the class. And it so happened that he finally attended the same class with Yoona.

Yul unnie must be upset since he’s younger than unnie... Yoona smiled when she thought how will Yuri’s reaction later about this. She’s back to look at that guy. Yul unnie was right. He is very handsome, with his fairest white skin, profound eyes, and black hairs. No wonder he became a perfect ideal type for all girls here in a flash after his appearance. His voice is husky but still soft to be heard... And as I thought before, although he act politely, but he looks so cool. I mean cold.... Yoona thought. Aish Yoong, why you had to examine him... It’s not your bussiness...  

“You can sit there.” The homeroom teacher pointed the seat beside Yoona.Actually Yoona had a seatmate before, but she moved to another town since two weeks ago that’s why the seat beside her is empty. Also, Yoona is the prefect of that class. So she will be the first to help Jonghyun to adapt in this school.

“Annyeong. Im Yoona imnida.” Yoona offered her hands to shake hands after he sat beside Yoona. Ignoring all of her friends that looked enthusiastically at him.

Jonghyun turned his head and looked at Yoona with his profound eyes and cold expression. He stared at Yoona with few seconds and accepted Yoona’s hands for a very short moment, and back to looked forward straightly without saying anything.

Yoona looked at him and sighed. Heol... see? He’s really a cold guy...

 

 


 

It’s already a week after the guy named Jonghyun moved to Seoul High School. And actually, his groupies become more and more everyday. But Yoona noticed something with him. He’s really go well with they boys. He already had so many close friends among the boys and being well received.  But not for the girls. He turned into a cold person if he faced a girl. Although he’s still polite, but he looks didnt have any interest to interact with the girls.

“How do you feel to attend the same class with him?” Yuri asked while they were having a lunch together, along with Donghae.

“Unnie, I only talked with him once. When I introduced my name. That’s it. Didnt I already tell you how cold is he towards the girls...” Yoona said nonchalantly while munching her foods.

“But he’s really a good boy. I mean, since he decided to join Basketball Club three days ago, he’s easily to get together with us. He’s polite and very humble. And he played very good... I had a talk with him yesterday and I found that he’s really looks like a good dongsaeng... You know, he didnt want to be treated as a grandson of our school’s section chief. He just want to live normally like us...” Donghae blabbered. “And I heard he joined Judo and Band club, too.”

“Yes. I heard he ever won a gold medal in Judo Championship at Japan before... and what instrument he played in Band Club?” Yuri asked.

“Well, Yonghwa said that he can played piano and guitar, and his voice is very good. But he decided to played a guitar... Seems like Yonghwa wanted to make him as a bandmate...” Donghae mentioned his friend who was a vice president of Band Club.

“He really has so many talents. Yoong, isnt he gorgeous?” Yuri asked Yoona, who was busily eating.

“Hm. He’s good.” Yoona nodded nonchalantly.

Donghae and Yuri looked at each other and sighed. “Yoong, when will you want to find a love? I mean, we’re already in high school. Dont you want to experience the beauty of love?”

Yoona just grinned and didnt reply Yuri’s words. I knew how’s the feeling about falling in love, unnie... But for only one person...

 

 

 

 

“Aww!!!” Yoona screamed in pain when she accidentally fell on the trotoar while she’s walking on the way her home. She grumbled when she saw there’s a banana peel that caused the trotoar is slippery and made her fell. “IGE BWUOYA!!! Why people didnt throw the trash into the right place!!!” she grumbled and tried to stand but couldnt. She felt that her leg is really hurt like hell. “OMMA OTTOKKEEEH!!!” she looked around but the road is very quiet. She then opened her bag, tried to call her younger sister. “Soojung-ah!!! Odiga? Can you help me? I fell and hurt my leg. And I even couldnt stand up right now...” Yoona said in despairly tone.  “Ppalli come here and help me... ddehh...” she ended the call when her sister said that she will be there soon.  She tried to stand up again but useless. She couldnt hold the hurt feeling on her ankle.

Suddenly, a white motorsport across the road. But it stopped at the sudden too, a bit far infront of Yoona.

“OH!!” Yoona looks surprised when she noticed that motorsport. She raised her eyebrows when she saw that Jonghyun’s motor is turned over his direction and stopped in front of Yoona.

 Jonghyun took off his white helmet and looked at Yoona confusedly. “What are you doing there?” he looked at Yoona who was sitting despairly at trotoar.

“Sitting.”

“Ara...” Jonghyun down from his motor and approached Yoona. He squatted in front of Yoona. “Are you a beggar?” he asked with his unconcerned tone.

“Yya!!” Yoona gave him a glare. “I was falling over because this stupid banana peel!” she grumbled while pointing at the banana peel. “And I couldnt stand right now...”

“Wae?”

“WAE??” Yoona looked at him with disbelief face. What’s wrong with this guy??? He looks so heartlessly... “Because my leg is hurt like hell! You know, why it’s hurt? Because I fell. You know why I fell? Because someone threw this banana peel not in right place.” Yoona said with irritated looks.

Jonghyun looked at her for few seconds. “Then you should go to hospital...”

“No thanks.” Yoona shook her head firmly. I really hate the hospital. “It’ll be better without going to hospital.” She stubbornly said.

“Then, where’s your home?”

“Why you asked my home?” Yoona glancing at him.

“To make sure you’re not a beggar...” Jonghyun said nonchalantly and stood up. “Cmon, I’ll send you home.”

“BWOH??” Yoona’s eyes became wider. See??? He’s strange!!!! It just the second time he talked to me after we knew each other name, and suddenly he wanted to send me home??? He even didnt look at me whenever we shared the same seat everyday...

“So you really want to stay there? Act like a beggar?” he asked and bent his upper body. Before Yoona realised what will he do, he already lifted Yoona’s body in bridal style and made her sat on her motorcycle.

“Yya! Yya! What are you doing!!!” Yoona yelled in panicky.

“Can you be quiet, please. People might think that I was doing something bad with you.” Jonghyun said coldly and ride his motorcycle while carrying two bags, his bag and Yoona’s bag. “Be sure to hold onto something or for sure you’ll fall once again...” he said and ride the motor, before waiting for Yoona’s respond.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie!!!!” Soojung ran and approached when she saw Yoona arrived at home. “I already on my way when I suddenly saw you on the motorcycle with... OMONA!!!” she gasped when Jonghyun took off his helmet.

“Soojung-ah, what are you doing there? Dont you want to help me?” Yoona rolled her eyes when she saw her younger sister was shocked because of Jonghyun’s appearance.

“Ah... ddeh, unnie...” Soojung still in disbelief looks but she helped Yoona to down from the motor.

“Lee Jong Hyun ssi!” Yoona called him, wanted to take her bag from him, but she noticed that Jonghyun was stunning for something, not for her. But he was staring at the park, in front of Yoona’s house. “Lee Jong Hyun ssi!” she called him once again. “Wae?” she asked when Jonghyun finally looked at her. “What’s wrong with the park?” she asked because she noticed Jonghyun looks strange when he looked at the park.

Jonghyun shook his head. “Nothing.” He said shortly but still glancing at the park.

“Then... you can go now. Since my sister already here. Thank you very much for your help...” Yoona said politely although she still curious with Jonghyun’s strange act. Jonghyun just nodded and gave back Yoona’s bag.

“Kamsahamnida for helping Yoongie unnie, sunbaenim...” Soojung said when Jonghyun went up to his motor.

Jonghyun suddenly turned to Soojung. “Yoongie unnie??”

“Hah? Ddeh... Yoong unnie...” Soojung looks confused with Jonghyun’s question, even Yoona.

Jonghyun looked at Yoona with undescribed expression. “Your nickname is Yoongie?” he asked Yoona.

“Ddeh.” Yoona nodded although she looks puzzled. “Wae?”

“Seol ma...” Jonghyun mumbled and down from his motor once again in a hurry and faced Yoona. “Do you know me?”

“DDEH???” Yoona became more confused. Oh cincca. This guy is very strange...

“Yoongie... a girl that called a witch but actually there’s no a witch that looks so beautiful like her...” Jonghyun mumbled something. Seems like he said the words that he already memorized it.

Yoona need a few second to realise what happened. She gasped and covered in a surprise. “MALDO ANDWAE!!!! YOU???????”

 

 

 

 


 

end. hehe.

wah. it's my first time to write this kind of story. SO POOR, right T___T mianhae guys. sorry for wasting your worthy time just to read my poor writing...

well... as I said the idea just suddenly popped out when I was writing the next chapt of CB kekeke... mian for my strange writing habit.

and sure. you even couldnt say that it's one shot. since I really dont know how to write such as a good one shot story T__T (oh even for longer story, i'm still so poor). once again forgive me guys for taking your time.

and thank you very much all. love you