Chapter 14 - Getting Closer As ...

Time Flies

warning : fatal grammars >.<


 

Few Days Later. Seoul International High School. Band Club.

“Where are you going, hyung?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yonghwa was packing his things in a hurry. They just finished the band practice with impressive result and Jonghyun saw that Yonghwa is a bit different today. Usually, all of them will stay for a while in there and have a fun chat but this time seems like Yonghwa is catching over something.

“Dancing club.” Yonghwa grinned. “There will be a dance competition soon, Seohyun told me, that’s why they’ll practice harder than usual.”

“Aah…” Jonghyun nodded. “It explain why you’re carrying two pocari right now. Then see you hyung.”

Yonghwa grinned. But seems like he suddenly remembered something. “Jongie!”

“Ye?”

“Aren’t you going to support your girlfriend too?” Yonghwa asked with big grin on his face.

“Me? Nugu?” Jonghyun asked bluntly.

“Yya, isn’t your girlfriend is the dancing club’s chairman?” Jonghoon, the keyboardist of the band and also the 3rd year student in SIHS, butted in.

“Eh?” Jonghyun looks more puzzled. “And who’s that chairman of the club?”

“Im Yoon Ah!” Jonghoon, Yonghwa and Seunghyun answered in unison. “Isn’t she your girlfriend? I mean, you and her are always together everywhere…”

“Jinjja? Ah that’s why she said that she’s very good at dancing…” Jonghyun mumbled. “Ah I want to see it, then. But if I go there, should I bring a pocari for her too, hyung?” he asked innocently.

“If you think that she will like it, bring one for her then.” Jonghoon answered while holding his laugh because of Jonghyun’s innocent question.

“Arasseo. Then Yonghwa hyung, wait for me. I’ll buy a drink first.” Jonghyun stood up and went out from the practice room in a hurry. Leaving the three boys who were still being amazed by his blunt and innocent act.

 

 

Meanwhile at Dance Club’s Studio.

Yoona and Seohyun were sitting on the floor while chatting lightly, while Yuri already left them and went to her boyfriend who was waiting for her. Right now they were having a short break from practicing, and since Yonghwa isn’t here yet, that’s why Seohyun is still sit along with Yoona. They were laughing over a thing when suddenly the other members were squealing in surprised and created a big uproar. She frowned and turned his head. She found that the members were squealing over something, or someone, at the entrance door. She’s about to ask but the main source already make an appearance. Her jaw dropped as she saw Jonghyun entered the room along with Yonghwa, —the frequent guests—and greeted Donghae. Yoona saw that Jonghyun asked something to Yuri—and then Yuri pointed at her with a big grin on her face. And in a second, her eyes finally met with Jonghyun’s eyes. Although the other dancing club members are so crowded right now because of Jonghyun’s appearance, but seems like Yoona isn’t bothered with it. Her eyes only locked by Jonghyun’s eyes. Ugh seriously, what’s wrong with his eyes? Whenever he looked at me with those eyes, it’s very unavoidable… and wait!! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?? Don't tell me that he's here to keep his promise that time... to visit me during practice... jinjja??? He's still remember about that??

Jonghyun, who just entered the room and answered Yuri’s question, who was asking what is he doing here—and he bluntly said that he wanted to see Yoona that’s why Yuri pointed at her—walked towards Yoona, ignoring the other girl students who squealed over him like crazy. He stood up in front of Yoona. “What happened with your expression?” he asked bluntly when he saw that Yoona is still stunned over him.

“Eh? Ah… anii…” Yoona shook her head in a hurry and tried to put a proper expression. “What are you doing here, Jongie????”

“To see your practice, of course. Didn't I already promise you? Fortunately Yonghwa hyung said that he wanted to visit his girlfriend, and he invited me too since he said that you’re here too as well…” Jonghyun explained. “Ah. For you.” He offered a can of pocari to Yoona, while he already held one of them.

Yoona accepted the drink with happy face. Somehow I feel touched… “How did you know that I forgot to buy one before practicing?”

“No I didn’t know.” Jonghyun said bluntly. “It’s because I saw Yonghwa hyung bought one for his girlfriend, so I did the same for you too. Ah by the way, can we take a seat? It’s still break time, right?”

Okay, so it’s just his random act. “Then, we can sit here.” Yoona pointed the corner of the room that she and Seohyun just seated there before.

Jonghyun followed and sat right beside Yoona. “Oh ige mwoya?” he asked while pointing at the big screen on the room which was showing a modern dance demo video. “Is that the one that you will do for the competition?”

“Oh you know about the competition?” Once again, Yoona was surprised. “And yes. We’re practicing those moves…”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows while still watching the video. “Oh what are they doing? Why they have to climb each other?”

Yoona laughed, fortunately she didn’t spit her drink. “It called pyramid formation, Jongie. Isn’t it cool?”

“Cool??” Jonghyun snorted. “It’s not cool at all. It’s dangerous. Then, among you all, who will sacrifice her life to be the peak of that pyramid?”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun and smiled widely. “Me.”

“MWO???” Jonghyun’s loud voice made the others looked at them with surprised face. But he ignored them all, he frowned at Yoona. “YOU??”

“Yya, why you’re yelling…” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm lightly while giving a smile to the others, trying to tell them to ignore what was just happened with Jonghyun. “Yes. It’s me.” She said with low voice. “What happened with you?”

“NO!” Jonghyun raised his voice again with firm look. “No. You can’t do that. I won’t let you to do that!”

“Wae??”

“WAE???” Jonghyun looked at Yoona with disbelief face. “Yya! It’s dangerous! No!!”

“But it’s already decided…”

“Then you should cancel it!” Jonghyun stubbornly said. “Where’s the club’s chairman?? I should talk to her!”

“And you’re talking with her right now!” Yoona said, slightly getting annoyed.

“Eh? Ah right… you’re the chairman.” Jonghyun just realized it. “Nah, you won’t do that, Yoong. I won’t let you to do that!”

Although Yoona thought that the way of Jonghyun prohibited her is kinda strange—I mean… seems like this is the first time that a guy told me not to do something because he worried alot… usually I just saw it from some couples… such as between Donghae oppa and Yul unnie… or between Yonghwa sunbae and Seohyun—but actually there’s no, even a small part, on her which didn’t like the way of Jonghyun treated her. But still… why did he think that it’s dangerous? I mean, that’s why we need to practice so there won’t be anything bad happen… I should try to convince him. Somehow I feel like if he didn’t allow me then I didn’t have any courages to do it too suddenly… And I don’t know the reason why I became like this... Beside, I really want to show him that I can... I just want him to feel pr--oh cmon, what's wrong with me… “Jong… can you just give me a chance to do it, please?” she tried to speak in convince tone.

“No!”

“Jongie…”

“Yoongie, NO!”

Ugh it’s very hard to deal with him… jinjja… She looked at Yuri helplessly, who was looking at her too from far, Seems like Yuri knew what’s going on between them because she did a hwaiting gesture for Yoona although she couldn’t hide her giggle. Yoona sighed and looked at Jonghyun again, who was looking away. She touched Jonghyun’s arm and begged. “Jongie… please…”

“I said no, Yoongie! End of talk!” Jonghyun said firmly. Actually this is the first time he was so firmly against Yoona, although he feels bad at her but he really couldn’t let her to do that dangerous pose. I mean… what kind of formation is that???? It’s not dancing! It’s suicide!

“Ah Jongie! How about this? You can see me practicing that moves first, and then you decided whether to let me do it for competition or no. Call?” She suddenly found a new idea to make a deal with Jonghyun’s decision. Oh I hope it'll work! She squealed in her mind when Jonghyun looked at her, thinking of the offer. “Please Jongie…” she begged while looking at Jonghyun with her puppy eyes. “You should see the practice first. And then, the decision is yours. Call? Jongie, pleaseee?”

"Yoong, n--"

"Jongie, pleaseeeee...."

Jonghyun was thinking for a while until he finally sighed. It's so hard to reject her when she was begging over something from me like this... “Arasseo. But with one condition! You should do it carefully. And you should accept and NOT against my decision later! No protest! Got it?”

“It’s not one. It’s so many. But… yes, sir!” Yoona grinned cutely at Jonghyun. “But promise me that you won’t make a selfish decision!”

“I won’t. I’m pretty fair.” Jonghyun said. “You should be careful!” he yelled when Yoona already stood up and told the members to practice again because the breaktime is ended.

“I will. Beside, you are here. You won’t let me hurt or something like that, right?” Yoona tried to .

“I’m going to kill you first if you’re careless…” Jonghyun threatened her with scary look on his face.

“Arasseo… aigoo you look so scary, Jongie. Cute…” Yoona giggled at him and started the practice. I'll show him that I can do this so well…

Jonghyun went to Donghae and Yonghwa’s side as the practice started. His eyes were locked on Yoona. Actually he knew how much Yoona wanted to do that moves perfectly. But seriously… it’s so hard for me to let her… He watched Yoona’s dance without let out any words. I should admit that she was true when she said that she is pretty good in dancing… Actually she’s awesome… Or maybe because I never paid any attentions to other girls before... but… I think she’s still the most charming among the others… Jonghyun thought while nervously watching Yoona who was ready to climb up. Be careful, Yoong… He exhaled when Yoona successfully stand up on the peak and seeing her face made Jonghyun stunned. Should I just let her to do it…? She… she looks so happy while doing it… if I told him not to do it, she surely will be sad… beside, she did it pretty w—

“AAWWWWW!!!”

“Yoongie!!!!!” Jonghyun ran like crazy when he heard Yoona’s voice. Yoona just landed by jumped off and suddenly he heard that Yoona squealed while getting surround with the others in a hurry.

Yoona already sat on the floor while holding her ankle. It looks like she landed with wrong legs that’s why she hurted her leg. The others were gathering around her already with worried face. While she, herself, just grimacing and trying not to let out any moans in pain because of her right ankle. Ah so stupid… I think that I still didn’t touch the ground yet that’s why my legs aren’t ready… “Ah gwaenchana… it’s just slightly hurt…” she answered the members’ worry questions while smiling—more like grimacing. Her attention then suddenly turned into someone who through the crowded in a hurry and squatted down beside her. Yoona found that Jonghyun’s expression is so stiff and it makes her feel nervous—rather than the pain on her ankle, she feels more afraid of Jonghyun’s reaction. And seems like the others noticed it too that’s why the situation suddenly turned silent, no one dare to speak. She even couldn’t react right away when Jonghyun suddenly lifted her body and went out from the room, without any words.

They were walking—only Jonghyun was walking—along the corridor silently and in fast speed. Even when they arrived in the car—which looks like already waiting for them--and Jonghyun helped her to get inside, he’s still remaining silent, he even just glared at Yoona when she tried to protest as Jonghyun made her sitting while putting her leg on his lap. And when the car already left the school, Jonghyun just sat beside Yoona and faceback her, looking outside the window.

“Jongie…” Yoona tried to call his name softly.

“Don’t talk to me.” Jonghyun muttered coldly while still looking away.

“Wae…?”

“I’m so angry so stop talking.”

Hearing that cold voice for the first time—for the first time since they became closer to each other—makes Yoona feels so down. Even when the car already arrived in hospital, she even couldn’t think anymore about her hateful feeling about the hospital. Right now, I really don’t care how much I hate the hospital or etc… It’s just nothing if it compares to his feeling right now. He must be feel so angry with me…

 

* * *

 

VVIP Room. LG Hospital.

“You can see that your right ankle is dislocated…” the Doctor pointed at the Xray of Yoona’s ankle—As they arrived at the hospital, beside of taking xray of her ankle, Jonghyun even insisted to do MRT and also doing Xray all over her body to make sure that there’s no other damage parts in Yoona’s body, and since Yoona is afraid to against his words right now, so she just followed all without any complains. “It needs one week at least until it fully recovered. Right now, we already gave you a painkiller. If you feel that your ankle is too hurt, then just tell the nurse, so we’ll increase the dose.” The Doctor continued while Yoona, who was sitting on the bed with her back leaning on the wall, just nodded diligently. The Doctor then turned at Jonghyun who was standing beside Yoona’s bed. “Jonghyun-ah, isn’t she the same girl who hurted her ankle last time? What caused it this time?”

Jonghyun nodded. “Yes, she is. Nowadays, hurting her ankle became one of her favorite thing to do.” He answered while smiling at the Doctor, seems like he said it jokingly.

Although both Jonghyun and the Doctor were laughing, Yoona knew that actually Jonghyun’s answer is a sarcastic comment for her. And she feels more sad. She waited until the Doctor finished to talk and left the room, along with the nurses. As the room only filled by Jonghyun and her, she saw Jonghyun put his cold expression again while sitting on the chair beside Yoona’s bed. “Jong… Are you still angry at me?”

Jonghyun looked at Yoona with his icy eyes—that he usually used to stare at the other girls. But still, he just remained silent.

“Jongie, mian…”

Jonghyun just about to respond her but suddenly someone is knocking the door. He sighed loudly and went to open the door. “Oh… come in!”

Yoona raised her eyebrows curiously, but in a second, she knew who was—or were—knocking the door. Yuri, Soojung, Donghae and Minhyuk were there. As soon as they entered, Soojung and Yuri were the first to approach Yoona.

“Unnie! Why you really enjoy for being injured??” Soojung asked with concerned voice, contrasted with her heartless question which makes Minhyuk, Donghae and Yuri couldn’t hide their smile.

“Yya! Do you think I’m enjoying this so much?” Yoona patted Soojung’s head playfully. She then noticed from the corner of her eyes that Jonghyun told something to Donghae then left the room. “What did he tell you, Donghae oppa?” she asked as soon as the door closed from outside.

“Nugu? Jongie? He said that he has something to do. Wae?” Donghae bluntly answered.

“Uhm… nothing…” Yoona muttered. “By the way, how did you know that I’m here?” she looked at the four people in front of her. “And how come Soojung and Minhyuk were with you too, unnie, oppa?”

“Actually not only four of us. All of members, especially Yonghwa and Seohyun wanted to visit you too but we think that too many people will only cause too much crowded, so after I called Soojung and Minhyuk, we then started to come after you. And... I heard Jonghyun was talking with someone on the phone as he’s approaching you like crazy when you fell. He said something like car and hospital. So I think he will bring you to this hospital and I was right…” Donghae answered.

“ And, from so many hospital, how did you know?” Yoona asked, but then she raised her eyebrows when they looked at her with disbelief expression. “Wae?”

“Noona, don’t you realize what is the name of this hospital?” Minhyuk asked.

Yoona just shook her head bluntly. How can I know… Right from we arrived here, the nurses suddenly appeared and bring me to the Xray room.

“Oh cmon Yoong. You are in the biggest hospital in Korea right now. Or you can say, one of your future husband’s asset, Lee Grand Hospital.”

“KYAA!! Unnie’s future husband!! Kyaa!!!” Soojung squealed full of excitement as she heard Yuri’s words, but she closed in a hurry when Minhyuk told him not to be so loud.

“Yya unnie…” Yoona just pouted with Yuri’s words and Soojung’s reaction while trying to hide her blushing face. Ah… so this is Lee’s Hospital… That’s why all of doctors, nurses and staffs here looks so respectful towards him...

“But unnie, I’m curious of something. You know, when Yuri unnie called me that you were having injury and Jonghyun sunbae brought you to the hospital, I was shocked. I mean… we all knew that you really hate for being in the hospital. You never went to hospital for your whole life unnie. Why now…?”

Yoona just shrugged her shoulder. “Molla… I’m just being dragged by him. What can I do? Rejected it? He might kill me for sure if I keep against him…”

“What do you mean by keep against him?” Yuri asked while squinting at Yoona. “Did he just tell you not to do something but you ignored him? Is this related with what just happened in practice studio before? When his voice became louder when saying ‘no’??”

Oh jebal. When Yul unnie graduated, I recommended her to become a detective--or maybe prosecutor. Yoona sighed. “Right. He actually didn’t let me to stand on the peak of that pyramid, unnie. He said it’s too dangerous but I make a deal with him that he should decided to let me or not after he saw the practice… and…”

“You fell.” Donghae kindly finished Yoona’s words. “See! That’s why I told you not to do that too, Yul! It’s dangerous!” he stared at Yuri.

“Yes, now I understand. Gomawo…” Yuri apologized to Donghae and happily linked her arms to his. She then turned at Yoona with concerned face. “Then why you look sad, Yoong? It’s must not be because you couldn’t join the competition right?”

“No… Actually I'll still participate. My leg will recover in a week, and at least I will still take a part in dance although won't do the peak' position anymore…”

“Sure, you can.” Yuri nodded in agreement. “But why you still look gloomy? Is he angry with you?”

Yoona nodded weakly. “I understand the reason why he’s angry but… can he just forgive me right away? I mean, I gave up already for that position so he can feel relieved now…”

“But he truly pissed off when he saw you fell, Yoona. I mean, I never saw Jonghyun pissed off like that before. His eyes were totally focusing on you when you climbed up then suddenly you jumped off and fell on the floor… he approached you like crazy. If you noticed, he even threw his drink abruptly. And honestly, even for me, the way you fell look so scary. So just imagine how’s Jonghyun’s feeling that time… As we all know that he’s more special for you…” Donghae said while slightly smiling.

“But then… if that's the reason, I mean, why he kept angry at me up until now, oppa? He already make sure that I’m fine—except my ankle—do you know, my whole body even was being X-rays and he even told the doctor to do the MRT for my head. And thankfully, I’m totally fine. My leg will recover in a week. So what is he worrying about right now?” Yoona asked, still couldn’t understand Jonghyun’s act.

“Yoong… you forgot something important about him.” This time, Yuri was the one who speaking at Yoona. “You must be still remembered what was Jonghyun told you about his past, right? He had an accident. Along with his parents. And that accident killed his parents. Right in front of his eyes. The people that he loved was dead in front of him. Now, don’t you still understand how’s his feeling when he see another person that he loves is having accident in front of his eyes, once again?? Even we, who were not that close with Jonghyun as you, can understand his feeling…” Yuri patted Yoona’s head softly. “You know, seems like I, Donghae, and all of the people who were in studio, feel that we were seeing a walking-dead guy at that time. He looks so shocked… so pale—I mean more pale than usual… He must be worried so much, Yoong…”

“And I think he has the right to angry at you, unnie.” Soojung butted in heartlessly. “He already told you not to do it… ugh… jinjja my unnie is so stubborn…” she said while pouting, that makes her received a soft pat on her head by Minhyuk because of her cute whining.

Oh God… why I just realized it right now… Yuri unnie was true. That must be the reason why he’s so angry like that… Why I have to be so selfish and made him remember about his trauma again… Yoona covered her face with her palm hopelessly. “I didn't realize about that before unnie... oh God... I’m a very bad person…”

“Yes, you are, unnie.”

“Yes, you are, noona.” Minhyuk and Soojung agreed heartlessly right away. Seems like Yoona must be willing that her sister and her future-brother-in-law  were choosing to be on Jonghyun’s side. But rather than feel annoying, she found that their acts are so cute. And they were right.

“I should apologize then…”

“He won’t forgive you that easy, unnie…” Soojung’s comment made her perfectly resembled an antagonist character in some dramas. “You should begged on him.”

“No, noona didn’t need to do it.” Minhyuk butted in, agains his girlfriend’s words. “If Jonghyun sunbaenim loves you, he will forgive you right away. Believe me, noona.”

“Oh, then why if we argued and I was the first to apologize, you didn’t forgive me right away, oppa?” Soojung pouted, made Minhyuk can only grinned while scratching his hairs, towards her question. They were kept arguing childishly when a sound of door opened made all of them turned silent as they knew who just entered the room. Yes, that’s the main actor.

“Uhm… how about having some snacks at the cafeteria, guys? Honestly, I am so hungry…” Yuri suddenly spoke to the others. “Right, oppa?” she looked at Donghae with meaningful eyes.

“You’re right. Let’s go then. Kkaja, Soojung-ah, Minhyukkie!” Donghae dragged the two maknaes there who still couldn’t understand the situation. “We’ll be back, Jongie, Yoona.”

“Ye, hyung.” Jonghyun answered casually while Yoona just nodded her head lightly. Seems thankful for Yuri and Donghae’s act. After they left, Jonghyun then took a seat beside Yoona’s bed but still avoiding her eyes. He just stared at the Yoona’s right ankle which was being bandaged.

Yoona followed Jonghyun’s eyes and sighed silently. “Jongie. Can I speak with you?”

“You already did.” Jonghyun said while not changing his attention from Yoona’s ankle.

“You’re still angry, aren’t you?” Yoona asked carefully. Why you can’t look at me? Avoiding me like this make me feel so sad…

“Yes.”

Yoona felt the ache once again when she heard Jonghyun’s cold answer. “Jongie… mianhae…”

“You don’t have to. Beside… you won’t understand why I am angry right? You just apologized for nothing, so just don’t.”

“Why you said like that? Of course I understand. That’s why I sincerely apologized towards you, Jongie…”

“No, you don’t understand, Yoongie.”

Yoona sighed. She leaned forward and cupped Jonghyun’s face with her both hands—Ignoring the hell-pain on her ankle because of her movement—and made Jonghyun to face her directly. “Jongie, I understand. I should admit that a while ago, I still couldn’t understand why you’re so angry like this. But now, I understand your feeling, Jongie… Really…”

Actually Jonghyun was taken aback with Yoona’s act. He didn’t expect that she will make this movement. “Tell me then. What is it?”

Yoona took a deep breath before she started to speak—and even still didn’t release Jonghyun’s face from her hands. “Mianhae. I didn’t realize about that before. I was being so selfish because I insisted to do it rather than listening to your words. You know, at that time, I was so happy that you showed how much you care about me, but at the same time, I wanted to show you something that you can be proud of me. That’s why I stubbornly wanted to do it…” she spoke softly while looking straightly into Jonghyun’s eyes. “When I fell, you know, I’m seriously forgotten about my pain when I remembered about you. Rather than feeling the pain on my ankle, I feel more afraid of your reaction. I know I made a very big mistake. I know I made you so angry. That’s why I was afraid. But then, that time, when you’re still keeping your anger, I couldn’t understand your reason. I mean, why you couldn’t forgive me? It doesn’t mean that I’m going to do that once again so why you’re still angry at me?—that’s my first thought. And… finally I realized a very important thing that I was forgotten.” She paused for a while, trying not to drop any tears that already filled her eyes. She moved her hands and caressed Jonghyun’s face softly. “It must be very hard for you to face almost-similar situation for twice, right, Jongie? Mianhae… I promised to help you to regain back your memories but in the end, I just make you recalled your trauma again… mianhae, Jongie… jeongmal mianhae…”

Jonghyun was stunned over Yoona’s words. There’s a long silence until he finally spoke up. “You…” he seems like couldn’t find any right words to say. “You understand…”

“Yes, I do. That’s why Jongie… I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel that scary feeling once again… please Jongie… forgive me…” Yoona lowered her head. She was waiting for Jonghyun’s answer nervously when suddenly something make her startled. She raised her head and found that Jonghyun was patting her head softly.

“Yoongie, I’m not angry at you. Jinjja. Did I ever say that I’m so angry at you? No, right? Rather than you, I feel angry at myself. I feel so useless. I was facing the situation that almost similar for two times and I really pissed of for myself because even for the second times, I still couldn’t do anything to help you… to prevent this happening… I was still a coward who just watching it happened and do nothing… I’m so angry at myself, Yoong. And I’m so afraid too. How if… how if… I was so late and…”

“Who said that you’re late, hm? Because you couldn’t catch me so you’re saying that you do nothing?? Yya, there’s no one could do it—even Do Min Joon needs to stop the time to help Cheon Song Yi—and you’re not someone who came from the stars, so you shouldn’t have a thought that it was your fault. Do nothing?? You said that you do nothing? Then let me ask you, who’s the one that lifted my body, brought me to the hospital, gave me the best that the hospital can do for me, and even staying with me right now? You said it ‘nothing’??? For me, it’s EVERYTHING!” Yoona looked at Jonghyun with her teary eyes. “Don’t blame yourself, Jongie… You did it all for me. If you’re not there that time, then I guess I won’t be fine like now…”

“But still…”

“Why you really couldn’t accept my words??” Yoona asked, almost gave up. “I’m telling you the truth, Jong. You should learn how to forgive yourself, please. Because for me, you’re very amazing. Why you coudlnt accept it for yourself?? If you’re still keeping your thought like this, then you will blame yourself for a wholetime. And later, you’ll decide to avoid me, to leave me, RIGHT?? NO, I WON’T LET YOU TO DO IT!!!” Yoona unconsciously yelled at Jonghyun desperately. Her tears started to drop on her face. “You did the right thing for me. You’re not late at all. You did everything for me. And you will be here. You will never try to leave me!! RIGHT?”

Jonghyun was taken aback with Yoona’s words. He never expected that Yoona will blurted out like that. And I even didn’t know that I was so worthy in her eyes… “Yoong…”

“RIGHT?? You won’t leave, RIGHT??”

“I won’t, Yoong.” Jonghyun finally answered her. “But with one condition.”

“WHAT IS IT???”

“Please stop crying… I don’t know why but I feel like I’m going to cry too… And I’ll look so weird if I suddenly cried along with you, right? So please stop, Yoongie. It’s hurt to see you were crying like this… and I don’t want to be crazy just because I suddenly dropped my tears to without knowing the reason…” Jonghyun begged—still with his blunt words.

Yoona stared at him with disbelief expression, but then she finally laughed—although her tears were still flooding on her face—but she just coudlnt help but laughing towards Jonghyun’s blunt words. “Why do you feel that you’re going to cry too? Are you feeling sad too?”

“I do. Seeing you were crying made me feel sad and really want to cry too. So please stop, Yoongie. If I’m crying right now, I’m afraid the Doctor will write a recommendation letter to the mental hospital, telling them that he has two new mental patients here…” Jonghyun said innocently while grimacing.

Yoona’s laugh became more loud. Aigoo… see? Now all of you understand why I said that he’s so worthy for me, right? He’s the one that changed my whole life… and surprisingly, I really love my life now… with him… “So, did I get your forgiveness?”

“You didn’t. Because I never think that you made a mistake on me.” Jonghyun said firmly. “But I think I should try to apologize myself…”

“You shouldn’t try. You MUST!” Yoona warned him. And she smiled as she saw Jonghyun finally nodded. She was staring at him and suddenly, out of nothing, she realized that she leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on Jonghyun’s cheek. “Gomawo, Jongie…” she said with blushed face. NOO! Don’t ask me why I did that!!!!! I don’t know!!!

Jonghyun looked at Yoona with surprised face. “Did you kiss me just now?” he asked, still in amazed.

“Yes. What do you think I was doing just now???” Yoona asked, slightly embarrassed of Jonghyun’s question.

“You really kissed my left cheek?”

Ugh. Why he had to repeat it again and again. “Yes, Jongie. You don’t like it???” she asked, couldn’t hold her curiosity.

Jonghyun blinked his eyes several times. “Anii.” He shook his head innocently. “I just feel that it’s not fair at all.”

“Not fair??”

“Yes.” Jonghyun nodded. “You should give one on my right cheek too!”

“Mwoh???” Yoona looked at him with disbelief expression, while her face getting more and more blushed. “Yya, why should I? One is enough…”

“Not enough.”

“It’s enough. Beside, when you kissed my cheek, you just did it in one side too… so it’s fair…”

“Ah right…” Jonghyun nodded innocently. He then leaned forward and suddenly kissed both of Yoona’s cheeks before Yoona realized what was he doing. “See? Now, your turn.”

“Joooooong!!” Yoona whined shyly as she feels her face is seriously on peak of blushing rate right now. “Who told you to do it right noooowww???”

“So I still can do it later? When?” he asked, totally blunt.

“JONGIEEEE!!!!!”

 

* * *

 

Later…

Yuri, Donghae, Soojung and Minhyuk already back to Yoona’s room. They were preparing to go home since the Doctor said that Yoona can left the hospital if she wanted.

“So, started tomorrow, all of 3rd year students will have intensive classes until midnight, hyung?” Jonghyun asked when he and Donghae were talking about the preparation of 3rd year students for university exam.

“Yes…” Donghae nodded. “I think I’m enough already with those extended classes… but there’s more… oh God… I’m going to vomit just by thinking about that…”

“Eh, it means Yul unnie couldn’t stay overnight in our house??” Soojung butted in. “Starting from tomorrow? Jinjja??”

“Nee, Soojung-ah. Mianhae…” Yuri apologized. “Mianhae too Yoong. If only I didn’t have those crazy intensive classes… I really want to stay overnight in your home since your condition is like this right now…”

“Gwaenchana unnie… You should study hard. Beside, there’s Soojung…”

“Unnie, didn’t I already tell you last night that I’ll have three-days school trip starting tomorrow??” Soojung looked at Yoona with apologize look on her face. “Ottokkeh unnie??? Who’s going to take care of you in home starting tomorrow?”

“Ah right! I just remember…” Yoona agaped. “Then you should go, Soojung-ah. And I’m not that weak. I still can walked around in the house and do everything. No need to worry!” she smiled.

“But we already worried!” all of them, except Jonghyun and Yoona, said in unison. “Should I just absent from schooltrip, oppa?” Soojung asked Minhyuk’s opinion.

“Then I’ll absent too. So both of us can helped Yoona noona…” said Minhyuk.

“Anii. No, you two should go. You shouldn’t absent from your school trip! Don’t you dare, kids!” Yoona warned them. “Believe me, I’ll be fine.”

“How about Imo, then?” Donghae asked, tried to find another way for the situation.

“Omma is in Australia right now, oppa. And Yoona unnie told me not to tell her about the accident. She might leave her work right away and we didn’t want it happen…” Soojung answered helplessly. “What to do, then???”

Jonghyun, who just watched them silently, finally spoke out. “When will you and Minhyuk go for schooltrip?” he asked while looking at Soojung and Minhyuk.

“Tomorrow, sunbae!” Minhyuk and Soojung answered in unison. Seriously, if someone looked at their eyes, they can noticed how they were adoring Jonghyun so much, especially Minhyuk.

Jonghyun nodded then turned to Yoona. “Then, pack your things, Yoona. I’ll pick you up at tomorrow morning.” He said casually.

“O—odi??” Yoona stuttered. What is his crazy plan again???

“My house, of course. Aren’t you see the situation right now? Your dongsaeng and Minhyuk should attend the schooltrip, Donghae hyung and Yuri sunbae had an intensive classes. And I won’t let you alone in your home. So, pack your things. Starting tomorrow, you’ll stay in my house.” He said in undeniable tone.

“Yya! Andwae…” Yoona looked at Jonghyun while her eyes widened. “How can I…”

“You can.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly, seems like nothing wrong with the offer.

“But… yya, Jongie… andwae. Seriously… I can’t…” Is he crazy?? Isn’t it super awkward if I stayed in his house?? Beside… what will his family think about me?? They might think that I was that easy… no… andwae… this won’t happen…

Jonghyun frowned at Yoona. “I don’t see any reasons for you to reject it, Yoong.”

“There is!” Yoona stubbornly said. “You can’t just make a one sided decision like that…”

“Aah… you worried about my family? But Yoong… omma is the one who told me to bring you to our house since she knew that you’ll be homealone starting tomorrow…”

Yoona became more shocked. “How did Imo know about this????”

Jonghyun raised his phone, which he was holding since a while ago—seems like he already thought about the solution quietly while the others were still talking about it before. “Because I was exchanged texts with omma just now. And I bet, she’ll call you in a second to convince you if you rejected it…”

 

 

 

 


annyeong.

oh I was so late to update this... again, again and again. hopefully you can bear with my bad habit guys T.T pls forgive me >.<

And I sincerely apologized if you feell that this story is getting lame and bored. Mianhae... I... actually this story will starting to reveal little by little the truth which was still hidden up until now.

but it doesnt mean that I'm going to write it in serious and heavy plot. No, as I always said, this is about schoollife, so I won't make their schoollife became so hard as adult life. I'm enjoying so much to describe all of characters here. the blunt Jong, the patiently Yoong, the loud Soojung, the wise Yuri and etc... so, I hope you still want to read this story hehehe.

ah and also, please dont get bored if I keep saying this : pls drop ur comment or critic or suggest or feedback if u dont mind. I'll gladly accept it all ^^

always big thanks to my lovely subscribers, readers, comment, upvoters, friends, and all of you who still support this story ^^

see ya next chapt. (I really hope I wont be so late again >.<)