Chapter 10 - The Difference

Time Flies

“Why I must sleep here???” Yoona asked again.

“Because Omma and Appa and also Haraboji usually do it…”

“Do what??”

“Sleep beside me when I’m sick…”

“But I mustn’t do that!!”

“Wae?? It’s not a big deal, compare to yours…”

“Yya! Mine is the easiest! You just need to eat properly and become a diligent sick-boy!”

“Mine is much easier!! What’s the difficult of lying your body here? I’m not telling you to do some aerobatic moves here! Just lie down…” Jonghyun said stubbornly.

“I can’t!!”

“Why you can’t??”

“How come you don’t understand, Jongie???”

“Of course I don’t understand because you’re not telling me the reason why you strongly rejected it!”

“Let me ask you, how if a girl is asking you to sleep beside her?”

“Who’s that girl?” Jonghyun asked back.

“Urgh it’s not the point!! Any girls!!” Yoona rolled her eyes. Almost lost her patience.

“I don’t want to! Who are them telling me to sleep together!”

“Nah!” Yoona clapped. “Now you understand, right?”

“So… you’re seeing me as a guy who just had no difference with the other guys?” Jonghyun asked with cold tone, back to the tone when he was talking with the other girls except Yoona.

“Eh…? Ah! Anii… I don’t mean like that, Jongie…” Yoona bite her lips. Ah! Ottokkaji… It’s really not like what I mean… Suddenly, her phone is ringing loudly. Both of them stared at Yoona’s phone. Yoona grabbed it. Saved by the call… “Yoboseoyo, Seohyun-ah. Wae?”

Jonghyun glanced at Yoona. I can hear a girl voice over the phone. But I can’t figure what are they talking about. Why Yoongie kept apologizing like that… Is something wrong…? “What’s the matter?” he asked as soon as Yoona ended the call.

“Uh? It’s Seohyun from 2-C…” Yoona said and put back the phone on the table.

“I don’t care who she is. But what’s the matter? Why you’re apologizing so many times?”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “I mentioned Seohyun since I think you knew her. She often visited Band Club.”

“Band Club…? No…”

“Are you sure that you never saw her together with Yonghwa sunbae?”

“Yonghwa hyung…? Ah!! Yonghwa hyung’s girlfriend… Oh, it means that she is in the same grade with us too?”

“Of course…”

“Then what are you talking about with her?”

“She was asking me why I was absent from the club practice today…”

“Oh, today is Dance Club’s practice??” Jonghyun looks surprised. “I don’t know about this. You should tell me early so you wont stuck here…” he said with a guilty feeling. “Mian…”

“Why you’re apologizing? Yya, listen Jongie, I skipped the practice today on purpose. Of course, the sick Jongie is more important than it… I wont leave you alone in condition like this.” Yoona smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hairs, who was still lying on the bed. “It’s our promise, right? So, don’t ever apologize…”

“But still…”

“Forget it, Jongie. Beside, skipping one practice doesn’t have any matter at all. Don’t you know that I’m such a pro member of Dance Club?”

“No.”

“Yya!” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm while pouting. “You should come to the club to see how amazing I am…

“Geure…? Well… mayb—“

“AHH!!! Better don’t!” Yoona suddenly changed her thought in a flash. Better don’t… Dance club is really full of girls student … And most of them, actually all of them, are Jongie’ fangirls… If he came, I don’t know what will happen…

“Huh…?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Wae?”

“Uhm… nothing…” Yoona mumbled.

“Then it doesn’t matter if I come, right?”

“Andwae!”

“Wae??” Jonghyun looks became more confused. “Tell me!”

“There’s nothing…” Yoona kept mumbling and looked away.

“Yoongie, ppalli tell me! I know there’s something.”

Yoona sighed. It’s so hard to hide something from him. Surprisingly, although he’s a very blunt and ignoring person, but if he already put his interest on something, he will turn very curious… “You know that most of Dance Club member are girls, right…? That’s why, if you came, maybe they will surround you…”

“That’s the reason?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Well… It doesn’t matter at all… I still want to come…”

“WAE???” Yoona asked in surprised. “You’re enjoying to be surrounding with them all????”

“Anii.” Jonghyun shook his head innocently. “It’s right that I really don’t like to be surrounding with girls. But, Yoongie, I’ll come to your club to see you. So, why I must put my attention to the other? It’s only you, not them.” He said casually. “And now I’m sleepy…”

Yoona, who was in awe because of Jonghyun’s blunt-but-actually-it-was-a-nice-words, just sighed. He even didn’t realize that he just let out some words that can make people’ heart beating so fast… aigoo… that blunt boy… I think I’m getting used into his act. Well nevermind… at least his words made me feel happy… he doesn’t need to know… “Arasseo. You better get sleep again…”

Jonghyun didn’t answer her but placed another pillow beside him. “You’ll sleep here, Yoongie…”

“Huh??” So the topic about ‘sleep here’ is not finished yet…??? She stared at Jonghyun. Oh jebal… what’s wrong with his eyes?? Why he put such an pure-innocent-kid eyes? Ottokkeh… Actually I knew that he will sleep comfortably if he knew that there’s someone right beside him. But should I lie down here?? Beside him?? Although he’s saying because Imo usually did that, but… jebal… I’m not his mom… of course it will be awkward if I’m lying beside him… “Uhm… Jongie…”

“If you don’t want then don’t…” Jonghyun cut her words. “I’ll wait until omma back home…”

“Yya! But we already have a promise before!”

“Well, didn’t you hear that I have a condition too?” Jonghyun asked back, made Yoona sighed.

“Arasseo…” she finally gave up. “But as soon as I lie down here, you should close your eyes and started to sleep, aracchi??”

“Well… I was intending to sleep since before…” Jonghyun said nonchalantly. “Oh what’s that?” he looks a bit startled because of a big thunder. He grabbed the remote which controlled the curtain to see the sky outside. It’s already dark, althought right now is still afternoon but it looks like the sky already so dark because of the heavy cloud. “It’s going to rain soon… ah not a beautiful one…” he grimaced when the a big thunder came again. He pressed the remote to pull back the curtain and back to lie down when he realized there’s something strange. “Yoongie, are you already sleeping??” he asked confusedly because he found that Yoona is already under the blanket, all of her. “Yoongie?” he pulled of the blanket and found that Yoona was lying down there, with the force-closed eyes while her hands are covering her ears.  “Yoongie, what’s wrong????” he shook Yoona’s body carefully.

Yoona opened her eyes slowly and started to speak when suddenly a big thunder appeared again and made her closed her eyes again.

“Did you…by any chance… afraid of thunder…?” Jonghyun seems to realize it. “Why you never told me before?” he became so concerned because Yoona looks even trembling and afraid of.

“You will laugh for sure…” Yoona answered weakly and opened her eyes again.

“Why I—aish, come here!” Jonghyun suddenly pulled Yoona a bit closer to him because he noticed a lightning and in a flash, a big thunder came continuously. He can feel that Yoona is very afraid right now. He even noticed that Yoona was holding onto his shirt tightly with closed eyes. Seems like she’s too afraid of the thunder that made her didn’t realize anything yet. Jonghyun move his hands and Yoona’s hairs, to make her feel better, although he did it unconsciously. What should I do? I can feel she’s still trembling right now…  He suddenly remembered something. “Ah, you must listen to something else…” he said and grabbed the other remote and pressed the play button. In a second, the sound of soft piano melodies were echoing all over the room. He raised the volume up so the sound of storm outside became much lesser to hear.

“Oh… this is... you played this, right?” Yoona finally dare to open her eyes as she realized that the music is louder than the storm outside, but still didn’t move from her spot. “The melody is similar with the one that you played with guitar when you were in my house…”

“Sst… talk after it finished. I want you to listen this completely…”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows but decided to follow Jonghyun’s words. Ah yes… It’s the same melodies that he was playing when we’re at the backyard… but right now it’s giving me a different feel… when I heard it played by piano, not a guitar one… How could that blunt stupid boy created a very wonderful melodies like this…? Yoona talked in her mind while she’s still listening to the music. Uh oh… and I just realized that I’m still lying down right beside him… with his hands keep my hairs… but what’s wrong with me??? Feels like I’m fine with this situation… omo! For God’s sake, Im Yoon Ah, you’re lying right beside a guy!! How can you be so caught off guard like this???? She muttered in her mind and raised her head to look at Jonghyun. But… oh? Is he sleeping? HE ALREADY FELL ASLEEP??? AISH!! How can he be so ignorant like this?? Is he even aware that I’m here…? She kept frowned at the sleeping-Jonghyun. Ah… but this is the one that he wanted, right? He kept telling me to sleep beside him… I don’t know how many times I’ve said it in my mind… but he really looks like a baby… a very pure baby… when he’s sleeping, of course, not the awaken one. Yoona rolled her eyes, being dissagree with her own thought. She kept looking at Jonghyun. But… once again, right now I feel the same feeling with before… the same feeling when you helped me because of my period… just like now… You’re helping me once again when I feel so weak and afraid because of the storm… because of your beautiful melodies… and your nice act… why you did it so naturally, hm? With your hands still in my hairs… Do you know, Jongie… I think there’s something wrong with me… I never acted like this in front of a guy… I mean… kind of acts that I did with you… I never get very close with a guy before… I never allow a guy or invite a guy to have a dinner or lunch together at my home… I never have to wake up very early just because I need to wake up a guy after me… I never visited other guy’s home and meet the family personally… I never… had a… ki—AH PECK! With a guy before—YEAH YOU’RE THE FIRST TO TAKE MY FIRST KI—PECK—and… I never being so close like this… I mean, lying so close like this beside a guy… it’s only you! You, Jongie!! And it’s so frustrating!!! Why?? I don’t understand myself… Why everything that I did with you is never bothering me at all??? Why?? Because you’re my childhood friend?? We even couldn’t call it as ‘friends’… My first love…? I don’t think like that… because the situation is different now… THEN WHY?? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN WITH ME! DID YOU CAST SOME SPELL ON ME??? To make me become so nice in front of you… even couldn’t reject all of your requests… although most of them are strange… I really couldn’t understand at all Jongie… is it because I— “OMO!!!” She squealed closed her eyes because the music was having an interval and a big thunder suddenly came and echoing over the room. Hey Mr.  Thunder! I beg you please go away… come again any—ah if you don’t mind please never come again… please…

 

“Tsk. Stupid girl.” Jonghyun opened his eyes as he feels that Yoona was fell asleep beside him. “Told you to listen the music until it finished…” he grumbled childishly and stared straightly at Yoona’s face. How if another girl is sleeping beside me right now…? Or asking to sleep beside me…? The question from Yoona before suddenly popped out in Jonghyun’s mind. Well… I will never let a girl to be so close like this before… but I don’t think the same for Yoongie… And… He furrowed his eyebrows. Maybe I’ll do a spin kick—spontaneusly—if I found that someone unfamiliar—I mean an unfamiliar girl—is sleeping beside me without my permit… Ah maybe not a spinkick since she is a girl, not a guy… but still… He took a deep breath. That’s why I said, Yoongie… ‘don’t leave me’, because I know you’re the only one acceptable girl for me… His lips curved a little smile and pulled a body pillow and placed it between them, such as a barrier. Now with this condition, you can sleep safely… and me too…

 

* * *

 

“Where is Jongie? How’s his condition right now?”

“Young master is at his room, Mistress.” The maid answered politely when Lee Ha Ni entered the house after the bussines trip with worried face, which means she already knew that his son is sick.

“How’s his condition?” Lee Ha Ni repeated her question while walking towards the stairs. “He must not still eat his medicine yet right?” she guessed, according to Jongie’s spoiled act.

“Uhm… we’re not sure, Mistress…” the maid answered doubtfully. “It’s because… uhm…”

“Wae?” Lee Ha Ni stopped in the middle of walking upstairs, while raising her eyebrows. “Something happened?”

“Young Master… uhm… We apologize, Mistress. We haven’t checked Young Master’s condition after the doctor left because… a friend—uh no—Miss—uh no...” seems like the maid is hesitated for picking the words.

“Aaah…” Lee Ha Ni nodded, finally understand. Her lips curved a wide smile. “Yoona is there, right?” she guessed and continued to walk upstairs happily. “Ah, Shen Cheng-ah!” she suddenly stopped before she reached Jonghyun’s room. “Call him Young Lady from now on… Since she’s different from other Jonghyun’s friends…” she winked at the maid. “So you all wont be hesitated for picking the right term for her…” She then knocked the room after the maid bowed, but after she knocked three times, there’s no response from inside.

“Is he sleeping…? Mian adeul… Omma will enter your room without your permit…” Lee Ha Ni mumbled, because since Jongie was little, she already respected her son’s privacy in some ways. Such as not to disturb him or not to enter his room without his permission—except for waking him up or something urgent—although Jongie usually didn’t mind at all but Ha Ni, and even for his husband and his father-in-law thought the same about Jonghyun’s privacy in that way. That’s why she’s kinda feel sorry for Jonghyun because she already opened the door even without Jonghyun’s permission. She entered the room and walked carefully, trying not to make any sounds. Since the room is so big, that’s why when she entered the room, the bed is not directly showing. She must walked a little because the bed is in the other side of that room.  “Omo!! Bwuoya…! KYEOPTA!! MY DREAM COMES TRUE!!!” Lee Ha Ni hissed as she saw the bed. “I must be happy seeing this cute view BUT WHAT THE HELL THE PILLOW IS DOING THERE??” she grimaced. “I bet adeul is the one who put that stupid pillow between them. Aigoo… stupid adeul…” Lee Ha Ni shook her head and carefully took out the pillow so there aren’t already any barriers between Jonghyun and Yoona. “NAH! This is daebak!!” she giggled happily and took a picture with her phone. “Ah! Almost forgot!” she suddenly rushed beside Jonghun and checked her son’s forehead. “Oh… adeul still has fever…” she looked at her sleeping-son with worried face. “He must be upset… since he couldn’t go to Japan today…” Ha Ni her son’s hairs softly. Sleep well, son. So you’ll recover soon. Your Dad and Grandpa already on their way home since they’re so worried when they heard you’re having a fever…  “Better to prepare the dinner. He usually don’t want to eat other people’s cooking if he’s sick like this…” Ha Ni mumbled and pulled the blanket for Jonghyun and Yoona and left the room.

 

 

 

Yoona slowly opened her eyes when she feels something is vibrating beside her. She grabbed the phone and squinted to the phonescreen. It’s a ktalk chat from Yuri, saying that she was going to sleep at Yoona’s home tonight. Yoona replied it by only typing yes and was about to sleep again when she feels something unusual. She turned her head in a hurry and found that Jonghyun is right beside her. Sleeping joyfully while facing Yoona. She almost squealed in surprise but she immediately covered . Oh I fell asleep beside him???? Yya Im Yoon Ah ppabo! Why you acted so unaware around a guy? You never acted like this before! Aish… so frustrating! She got up quickly and fixed her hairs. After calmed herself, she then turned to Jonghyun. Seems like someone already came here when I was sleeping. Look at him, wearing a fever patch. It’s impossible if he put it by himself since he rejected me strongly when I suggested it first. Probably the housemaid? Or maybe Imo? She took the thermometer and checked Jonghyun’s fever. He’s slightly better… but still has a fever… She put back the thermometer and fixed the blanket for Jonghyun then left the room. If Imo already here then I should greet her… She opened the door and find two maids were waiting outside.

“Young Lady, is there anything we can help you?”

“Y-Young Lady?” Yoona stuttered. “Please call me Yoona.”

“We can’t. Forgive us, Young Lady. Mistress told us to call like that.” The maids bowed politely to her.

“Ah… geure…” Yoona grimaced. “Then… is Ha Ni imo already here?”

“Ndeh. Mistress is in the kitchen right now. Preparing a dinner for the sick-Young-Master… Let me accompany you, Young Lady…”

“Ah. Ndeh. Kamsahamnida.” Yoona followed the maid and went downstairs. “Imo… is Imo usually cook by herself?” she asked while they’re walking head to the kitchen in that big house.

“Sometimes if Mistress have a spare time or if Young Master, Master and Great Master wanted to eat Mistress’ cooking. And at time like this too. Because if Young Master was sick, he didn’t want to eat other people’s cooking except from Mistress…” the maid explained. “Ah. And from Young Lady too.” The maid smiled at Yoona. “It’s the first time we saw Young Master ate other people’s cooking when he was sick…”

“Ah cincca…?” Yoona asked in surprise. But he didn’t say anything and just ate the food. He even didn’t nag at all…

“Ndeh. Young Master usually nagged if it’s not from Mistress.” The maid replied. “We’re here, Young Lady.” She said and bowed politely and left.

Yoona entered the kitchen and found that Lee Ha Ni were busily cooking. With some maids helped her to do the other parts. “Annyeonghaseyo, Imo…”

“Oh Yoona. Come here, dear… You have enough sleep?” Ha Ni greeted her warmly.

“Mm… ndeh… Sorry about that, Imo…” Yoona said with blushed face. It means Imo saw me fell asleep beside Jongie… aish so embarrassing…

“Aigoo… what are you apologizing for?” Ha Ni laughed. “You must be tired because of Jongie, right?”

“Well…” Yoona grimaced and approaching Ha Ni. “Honestly, he nagged… more than usual…”

“Yes. Jongie is always like that. That’s why Yoona, gomapta, for taking care of him… You’re so kind and patient toward his childish act…” Ha Ni smiled.

“No need to thanks Imo. Jongie is my friend after all.” Yoona replied. “Imo… uhm… can I ask something?”

“Ndeh? Sure. What is it, dear?”

“Uhm… Imo, forgive me, but can I ask something about Jongie’s parents? Ah, mian Imo… I mean…”

“Jongie’s biological parents? Sure, dear…”

“Ndeh…” Yoona bites her lips. “Jongie ever said that… you and them were friends… I just curious about something. Jongie ever met me once in ten years ago. If he lived in Korea at that time, why I never heard about his parent’s dead? I mean… if one of CEO from large company died, of course the news will spread a lot… but I never heard about Jongie’s parents…”

“How did you know that Lee Dong Gun was a CEO before, Yoona-ah?”

“Lee Dong Gun? Oh. It’s Jongie’s father, imo?” Yoona asked. “Anii… Just guessing… a great CEO usually became best friend with another great CEO, right imo?”

“Cincca?” Ha Ni laughed. “It’s just coincidence that they became CEO finally, Yoona. They attended the same high school and university together. And they’re friends since that time. You know why you never heard Yoona? Because their corporation isn’t here. It’s in Japan. If you know some great places in Japan like theater, art gallery, museum, hotel, restaurant… most of them are occupied by Jongie’s parents…”

“Cincca?? But imo… I think… all of them… are occupied by Lee’s Corporation…?”

“But before all of them are occupied by Jongie’s parents… Yoona… do you know why I never adopted a child before Jongie? Don’t you curious why…?”

“Actually I was curious about that too but I’m afraid to ask, Imo…”

“Why? Don’t feel afraid with us…” Ha Ni smiled. “You know the reason is… my husband and Lee Dong Gun already make a promise since long ago… When Jongie grown up and ready to become the CEO, we will merge our company--”

“Me—merge?” Yoona asked surprisely. “Is it that easy, imo? I mean—“

“Because, I and my husband planned to adopt a daughter, Yoona-ah. When Jongie was born, I and my husband already planned to adopt a daughter who has the same age with Jongie. You know what I mean, Yoona…” Ha Ni looked at her.

“N-ndeh?” Yoona stuttered. A daughter… merge… is it mean… they planned to make an arranged marriage for Jongie so the company can merge and Jongie will become the CEO of all?

“Yes.” Ha Ni continued, as she can read Yoona’s mind. “But it’s just a plan which couldn’t be realized. When they had a car crash… They have a will for us… They said that we are the only one that they trusted to takeover their company.” Ha Ni stopped for a moment because of her sudden sad feeling. “And if Jongie already compeleted his education… they allowed us to choose the path for Jongie. At that time, I, my husband, and my parents-in-law, promised to them. That we will adopt Jongie as our family. As the only son in our family. As the only one inheritor in our family. Because we want to keep our promise with them. And we want to realize it. The company’s merger already realized. And when the time comes, all of the company, will be in Jongie’s hands. That’s our dream, Yoona. That’s our promise. So… you can said that Lee’s Corporation became so big like this… it’s because most of it actually were from Jonghyun’s parents.” Ha Ni wiped her tears which dropped slowly. “But, we didn’t adopt him just because of that reason. This family, since Jongie was born, already consider him as a part from us. And I don’t want if he lived alone or with other people. I only wanted him to live with us. Live happily with us. Consider us as his family. Because we really love him. We do really love him…”

Yoona was silent after listening the full story. So… that’s why Lee Corporation is the biggest company in East Asia… that’s because of the the biggest company in South Korea and the biggest one in Japan were merged… “Imo… can I ask again? Did Jongie… have another family? I mean… his grandparents…”

“Jongie’s grandparents from his mom already died when Jongie was two and three years old. And his Dad… was an orphanage since six years old…” Ha Ni explained. “Both of them didn’t have any siblings. Just like me and my husband…”

Ah… that’s why they always called as powerful family without other people’s interfere… and that’s why there’re so many girls willing to do anything just to become Jongie’s wife in the future because it’s the only one chance to become a part of this family… Yoona sighed. It means--…

“But right now Jongie is still a 2nd year high school student. I don’t want to make him feel pressured about his future. For me, my husband and my father-in-law, as long as Jongie happy, we will support him no matter what. I even told Jongie that if he didn’t want to, he can choose not to be a CEO in the future, if he found that it kinda hard for him. But he refused. He said that he wanted to make us happy, and to make his parents in heaven feel proud of him too. Eventhough I know he was very interested in music, and have a great talent. But he insisted and saying that it’s just a hobby. And all can we do is only keep support him. I don’t care if this company wont be leading by him, as long as he found his happiness… He has been through too much grief… I don’t want him to feel it anymore…”

 


 

Night… Yoona’s room.

“Unnie…”

“Hm?” Yuri, who was reading a novel, just respond nonchalantly.

“Do you know how big actually Lee’s Corporation is?”

“Huh?” Yuri turned at Yoona. “What is this sudden question?”

“Anii…” Yoona shook her head. “Do you know?”

“Of course. Everyone know it. I think you even know it too. Lee’s Corporation is the biggest company in East Asia. And they’re still expanding their companies. The latest news I heard, they already became the top three biggest companies in Asia. And entered the top ten biggest companies in the world… I couldn’t imagine how big they are…”

“Ah… geure…” Yoona mumbled while still staring on the ceiling of her room. “That’s why most of girls can become crazy just because of Jongie… Because Jongie is the only way for them to become a part of Lee’s family…”

“Ndeh…” Yuri agreed. “But I think, right now, there isn’t a way anymore…”

“Wae?”

Yuri looked at Yoona and smiling. “Because the only son of Lee’s family is already fell in love with a girl beside me… so it means he already fully occupied by you…”

“Aish unnie what kind of nonsense are you talking about…” Yoona squinted at Yuri while grimacing.

“Hooh… You denied it? Yya! Then tell me if you ever saw Jonghyun sticked so close with other girl except you!”

“But unnie…” Yoona exhaled a heavy sigh. “We are different…”

Yuri put down her novel and faced Yoona seriously. “If you’re going to say that you two are different in terms of material, then I’ll say that you’re a ppabo. Wae? Don’t you ever think why our school, which is the best school in South Korea, were accepting new students by their intelligence instead of the level of their wealth? It’s because they wanted to tell us that they never see people based on their wealth or social caste, but they see us based on our personal abilities. And that means they treat all of their students fairly. And don’t you know where that school philosophy come from? It’s from our school foundation. Which mean, it’s from Jonghyun’s family.” Yuri stared at Yoona firmly. “If you think that it’s just a nonsense philosophy, do you think why they didn’t kick you out from their house when you came there at the first time? And you told me that they’re so kind towards you. They even treated you as their family. And for your information, Yoongie, Lee Family is well known as a family which was very kind and really dislike any discrimination based on wealth or something like that. Beside… we’re not that poor. You live in this big house and we never feel  deprived since we born. It’s just Lee family who was too rich…”

“Geure…”

“Aigoo this girl!” Yuri patted Yoona’s head. “Stop thinking like that. I bet Jonghyun will angry if he knows that you had a thought like that…”

Yoona just nodded without voice. But actually… why I’m being like this? I mean… when I heard something about arranged marriage for him… at that time, I suddenly feel anxious… but why??? I couldn’t understand what’s wrong with me! It’s him who will do an arranged marriage, not me! Then why I became more anxious??? She sighed loudly. Molla…! If I keep thinking about it, I might stressed out…

“By the way, Yoongie…” Yuri suddenly started to talk again.

“Ndeh?”

“Why you suddenly have a thought like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like… comparing yourself with Jonghyun… wae?”

“Molla…” Yoona shrugged her shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe just a random thought…”

“Yoongie… have you, by any chance, already fallen for him?”

 

 

 



annyeong :) long time no see, hopefully you still want to read this story guys ^^ as I said in my other story, I'm blind and deaf towards the news nowadays so I still want to continue this story no matter what. and if there's --even one reader-- who still want to read this story, of course i'll continue it.

And please apologize me because I didnt make any updates for few weeks. :( i'm very sorry. hopefully in the future i'll back to update it regularly. i'm very very very sorry guys T.T

as usual, please drop ur comment or tell me if you have any feedbacks, critics, suggest, etc. (if u dont mind ofc :)) :)) i'll always gladly accept it :)

and ofc THANK YOU SO MUCH for my loyal SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, FRIENDS, and all of you who still support this story. thank u thank u thank u so much. love u all :')

see ya next chapt soon ^^