Chapter 7 - Little Step

Time Flies

Yoona entered the other guest room without aware of the room’s condition. She dried her hairs while humming a song randomly. She was about to take off her towel when there’s a sound from her back. She turned around in a hurry and shocked when she saw Jonghyun just entered the room from the other door that connected to the backyard. They both looks very surprised and frozen for a moment.

“KYAAA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!” Yoona screamed as she was the first to realize the situation.

“I’m here since you told me to move…” Jonghyun answered bluntly while facing back Yoona.

“Arent you suppose to be in the next room?????”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. “No. Your sister told me to rest here.”

“IM SOO JUNG!!!” Yoona screamed frustratingly. “JONGIE GET OUT FROM HERE!!”

“From this house???”

“AISHH!! FROM THIS ROOM!!!”

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun nodded diligently, while still facing back Yoona and went to the door that connected to the backyard. “Why you kept telling me to get out…” he mumbled innocently and decided to sit on the bench. “Beside, there’s nothing much to see…”

 

 

After twenty minutes, Yoona finally came out while wearing a black jeans and a pink longsleeves shirt. She walked towards Jonghyun, who still sitting diligently on the bench. “Cmon Jongie.”

Jonghyun raised his head and looked at Yoona. “I think you’ll scream at me again and told me to get away from you…” he mumbled and stand up. “Where will we go?”

“Cmon. You’ll see later.”

 

* * *

 

“This is… what you called… refreshing??” Jonghyun asked with blunt face when they finally arrived at the destination : an amusement park.

“Ddeh. Wae???” Yoona asked in excited voice.

“I’m going home.” Jonghyun was about to ride his motorbike again but Yoona stopped him.

“Wae? Wae? You don’t like it?”

“Too much people…”

Yoona pouted and crossed her arms. “What a lame reason. Cmon. Go down from your motor and let’s play.”

“No. Play by yourself. I want to go home.” Jonghyun said stubbornly.

“BWOH? Arasseo. Fine. Go!”

“Cincca? Sure.”

“DDEH! Just go! And leave me here alone!”

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly and started to ride his motorbike again.

“Ddeh. Just go! And if something bad happened to me later, don’t you even dare to talk with me again!”

Jonghyun stopped his move and looked at Yoona with irritated looks. “Why you’re putting me as a bad guy here??”

“Of course you’re being a bad guy if you leave me alone here!”

Jonghyun sighed and get down from his motorbike, finally gave up. This girl seriously knew how to win over me. “Arasseo. With one condition.”

“What?” Yoona asked while smiling widely.

“I’m not going to play all of the scary rides…”

 

 

 

 

“What did he mean by ‘not going to play all of the scary rides’ ????” Yoona grumbled while sitting on the bench alone. “In fact, he’s the one who was enjoying it. Look! There’s no people except him who already rode the rollercoaster for the third time continuously…” she kept grumbling while looking at the rollercoaster, although she couldn’t see the people there, but she knew that Jonghyun was sitting at the front seat, and being excited alone.

After grumbled alone, she found that the rollercoaster finally stopped and Jonghyun walked towards to her. “Why you only play once?” he asked innocently and sat beside Yoona.

“I’m going to vomit if I did it continuously…” Yoona rolled her eyes. “Here.” She offered a hotdog that she just bought for two of them.

Jonghyun accepted the hotdog happily and started to eat. “What will we ride next?” he asked excitedly while munching the food.

Yoona stared at him and smiled quietly. Seems like your mood is very good right now… It’s rare to hear your voice that full of excitement like this… “Are you still want to ride all of the thrill rides?”

“No. I think I had enough.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Yoongie, how’s the feeling to ride the Ferris Wheel?”

“Ferris Wheel?” Yoona smiled. “I love it. It gives you a feeling of joyful… just sat there and enjoy the view… You never try it?”

“Never.” Jonghyun shook his head while keep looking at the Ferris Wheel. “Doesn’t it feel so bored?”

“Well… actually if you only saw it from here, you might think that it will feel bored. But actually not at all… It’s exciting, you know, Jongie…”

“Geure…” Jonghyun mumbled while drinking his cola. “Shall we try it, Yoongie?”

“No. Not now. The best time to ride the Wheel is at night. So, you can saw the amazing night view of the city at the peak…”

“Then, what should we ride right now?”

“Haunted House?” Yoona gave a suggestion.

“Ah. Thank you very much. But I’ll stay here.”

Yoona chuckled. “Wae? As I saw, you’re a bravery person. Wae? The one that Lee Jong Hyun afraid of is… ghost??”

“No. I don’t think that ghost is exist…”

“Then?”

“I don’t like the sound of crying baby inside there.” Jonghyun shook his head continuously.

“Crying baby?” Yoona tilted her head. “How did you know that there’s a sound like that in Haunted House?”

Jonghyun sighed and placed the empty cup beside him. “You know that in Japan, we always do something like School Festival… and Haunted House is always become the best part of the festival…”

“Aaah…” Yoona nodded understandly. “Actually you’re right. Sound of crying baby always can be heard in each Haunted House. But why you couldn’t bear it, Jongie? I mean, there’s other scary voice than it…”

“No. For me, it’s the scariest. I really love children. And I couldn’t bear if I heard they’re in pain or feeling sad…”

Yoona stared at him for a moment and smiled. He has a very unique character… “That’s your reason? Wow… Jongie, I think you’ll be a good father someday…”

“Hm?” Jonghyun turned his head and looked at Yoona. “Cincca?”

“Ddeh.” Yoona nodded firmly. “A good father is a guy who can put his all love for his children…”

“Ah…” Jonghyun nodded understandly. “Then it means, you must become a good mother too someday…”

“Of course I will.” Yoona said immediately. “Every woman want to be a good mother. But why the topic suddenly changed to me?” she asked confusedly.

“So our baby can be the happiest baby in the world…”

Yoona couldn’t help but spilled the cola that she was drinking because of the sudden words from Jonghyun. “O-Our ba-by…?”

Jonghyun looked at Yoona with blunt face. “Hm? What are you saying? Mian. I was looking at that kids…” he pointed to a 5 years old boy in front of them.

“EEH?? I’m asking what are you talking to me just now…”

“Hm? About you being a good mother?” Jonghyun asked back.

“No. After that…”

“Hm?” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “I don’t say anything after that…” he said innocently.

“BWOH??” Yoona’s jaw dropped because of the disbelief. Aish cincca! How could he didn’t aware about the shocking words that he let out just now!! JONGIE PPABO!!! “No. Nevermind. Forget it…” Yoona said despairly.  Stupid guy!

“So do you want to enter the haunted house alone?” Jonghyun asked nonchalantly, as if nothing wrong before.

“No.” Yoona replied with irritated looks. “I couldn’t bear the crying baby too right now!!” Who told you to say a shocking words about baby just now!!!

 

* * *

 

“If we jumped inside here, it wont be fall, right?” Jonghyun commented as they entered one capsule in the Wheel.

“Yya! Don’t say such a scary thing, Jongie!” Yoona warned him and sat in front of Jonghyun. “Soon, if it begin to move, it will stop at the peak, and you’ll find the most beautiful view at night…”

“Yoongie, can I ask you?” Jonghyun suddenly asked, ignored Yoona’s question before. “When we’re standing in queue before, I heard someone said about first kiss scene in the peak of Wheel and you can be forever with that person.”

Yoona laughed as the wheel started to move. “That kind of story is always sticked in each beautiful wheel… Wae? You believe it?”

“In Japan, there’s always that kind of story… And my friends always believe it…” Jonghyun mumbled.

“So you ever tried it?” Yoona asked while still smiling.

“With whom? Don’t you remember that you are the first girl who become my friend?” Jonghyun asked back. “For your info, I’m not interest to do it with a guy…” he rolled his eyes.

Yoona laughed loudly. “Ara… Then why you seems having an interest with that kind of story?”

“Don’t know. Just thinking randomly because I finally can ride a wheel…” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder while they slowly heading to the peak of the wheel. “Yoongie… I have a thought…”

“Hm?” Yoona who was enjoying the view, turned her head to Jonghyun. “What’s that?”

“I don’t know… Sometimes I was thinking… what if the lost memory that I want to remember it back… is ALL good? How if there’s something bad and it’s much better if I keep forgetting about it?”

“Why you suddenly thought like that?” Yoona asked worriedly. “Do you remember a little?”

“I don’t know…” Jonghyun said while looking outside. “I just had that kind of feeling… and a big question is… why I only remembered about you when I even forgot about my parent’s name at first?”

“Jongie… what do you mean…?”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona for a while. I’m afraid if my past accident related to you… He sighed. But I couldn’t tell her about this… beside I’m not sure too… “No… Just a random stupid thought…”

Yoona looked at him. “Jongie… do you mean… beside that we ever met once at the past… I have a related with your accident…?” she asked carefully.

“No. I don’t mean like that…” Jonghyun denied in a hurry. “No. Don’t get it wrong. It’s just because I’m too confused with my memory…” he shook his head and patted Yoona’s hand, signaled her not to worry. “Mian… AH! I missed the view from the peak!” he just realized that their capsule already passed the peak without he realized it.

“Don’t worry. The wheel will rotating once again.” Yoona said and smiled. “And it will stop for five minutes at the peak for each capsule…”

“Oh… Daenghida…”

“Back to the topic before…” Yoona spoke again. “Truthfully, I was kinda curious about that too, Jongie. Why I’m the only one that you can remember… I mean, we only met once before…”

“Ddeh. That’s the point that I couldn’t understand until now…” Jonghyun mumbled. “Yoong, what do you think if I tried the hypnotherapy again?”

“To get back your memory?? Just like you’ve tried before???? Andwae, Jongie, Andwae!!” Yoona strongly against it. “It will hurt you. And you know that the Doctor won’t let you to do it since it’s too risk!”

“Last time I tried it when I was twelve years old. Now I’m almost seventeen, Yoona. I think I can face it better than before.”

“No, Jongie. You can’t.” Yoona held Jonghyun’s hands with a very worried expression. “Please don’t. I already promise with Imo that I will help you to get back your memory slowly. Not by hypnotherapy or some therapies that will hurt you like that… Beside, you love Imo, right? You wont make her sad because you’ll treat yourself so bad, right, Jongie, right?” Yoona tried to convince him.

“Hypnotheraphy wont hurt me, Yoong…”

“IT WILL!!! Don’t you remember what Imo said that you ended with two-weeks coma??? No! Your family wont let you to do it!!”

“They will, If I stubbornly said that I want it.”

“BUT I WONT LET YOU, JONGIE!!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly. 

“Yoongie…”

“ANDWAE!! I said you can’t!! I know I’m just nobody for you but… please Jongie… I beg you… don’t try to get back your memory with that way…”

“Who said that you’re nobody for me, Yoongie?” Jonghyun asked with his husky voice while looking straightly at Yoona, made Yoona stunned with that question. “You think that you’re nobody for me? Then what do you think about all of my acts towards you if you’re just NOBODY?”

“Jongie… I… I…”

“If you’re nobody, then do you think I can talk about my life so freely like this with you?”

“No…”

“If you’re nobody, Yoongie, do you think I still want to be your friend? Even begged on you to become your friend??”

“No…” Yoona bites her lips.

“Glad to hear that you realize it. So, don’t say that you’re nobody for me.” Jonghyun sighed.

“Jongie… mian…” Yoona finally spoke out again after a long silence. “It just because I’m very worried about your condition that’s why I became like this. And… actually I against the rule today. I said that I’ll give you a refreshing but in the end, I’m the one who made you feel more bad than before…” she said weakly.

Jonghyun exhaled a deep breath and leaned closer to Yoona. “I understand. I think Omma, Appa, Haraboji, and all of my close people will act the same with my statement before…” he patted Yoona’s hands who was holding his hands. “Don’t say sorry, Yoongie…”

“Then promise me one thing.”

Jonghyun smiled and move to Yoona’s side. “I wont do anything that will risk my condition without your permit…”

“Good job, Jongie.” Yoona finally can formed a smile and slapped Jonghyun’s arm weakly. “I’m going to cry if you stubbornly said that you’ll do it.”

Jonghyun chuckled, for the first time in front of Yoona, that made Yoona stunned because of that expression. “Wae?” he asked confusedly when he noticed that Yoona, who was sitting beside him, stared at him.

“No…” Yoona shook her head and smile. “You must learn to smile a lot. You have a nice smile.” She said truthfully. “DON’T GET IT WRONG, JONGIE!!! I’m just purely praise you!” she added it immediately with blushed face and faced back Jonghyun because Jonghyun just kept looking at her.

“Yoongie, when was your first kiss?” Jonghyun suddenly asked from Yoona’s back.

“DDEH??” Yoona turned her head immediately in surprised and found that Jonghyun was still keep looking at her. “Wae? It’s none of your business!!”

“I’m just asking. Why you kept angry at me…” Jonghyun mumbled innocently. “Just want to know… you did it on the wheel or at other place…?”

Yoona feels that her cheek became more blushed so she faced back Jonghyun again and looked outside. “How about you?” she tried to change the topic.

“Me? I don’t have my first kiss with a girl yet until now…” Jonghyun answered honestly from behind. “Well. Please don’t count my Omma…”

Yoona cleared . “Truthfully, I still don’t have my first kiss too…”

“Ah cincca? Then it means, if we arrived at the peak, and we kissed each other, we will be together forever?” he asked bluntly. “Because the story said that it must be a first kiss for each other…”

“Yya!! Don’t talk nonsense!!” Yoona glared at him. How come he talked about it so nonchalantly…

“I said ‘if’, Yoongie…” Jonghyun scratched his head with a confused face. Seems like didn’t realize that he’s talking about sensitive topic. “Yoongie, then it means you still didn’t have a boyfriend before?”

Yoona rolled her eyes. What’s wrong with this guy???? “Ddeh. Why? Happy now??”

“Happy? Must I happy? For what?”

Yoona rolled her eyes and sighed despairly. You’re stupid, right? Not innocent. It called stupid. “Because you keep asking me about kiss, boyfriend, etc. And I never have any experience about those all, Jongie…” she glared once again at him.

“Why you don’t have any boyfriends, Yoongie?”

Because I’m waiting for my first love and I didn’t expect that It turned to be YOU, ppabo! “Still didn’t meet with the right person…”

“How many guys already confessed to you?”

“I don’t know. Should I count it??” Yoona glanced at him irritatedly.

“It means there’re so many already…” Jonghyun mumbled. “You know I was talking with Taecyeon yesterday and he said that he loves you since you and him met for the first time last year…”

“Jongie, are you trying to be a matchmaker now???”

“No.” Jonghyun answered straightly. “I’m just telling you what Taecyeon told me before. I mean… why you rejected Taecyeon, after all, he’s a good chingu.”

“Yeah. He’s a good chingu. But not as a namja-chingu…”

“Why?”

Yoona  sighed. “Jongie, is it important??”

“I’m just very curious, Yoong…”

“You can’t force your heart to fall in love with someone who couldn’t get your attention, Jongie…” Yoona tried to answer Jonghyun’s random questions patiently.

“Then, you never fell in love?”

Yoona looked at him and shrugged her shoulder, not going to answer his question.

“Or is it because you lack of confidence?”

“Huh?? Lack of confidence?? What do you mean??” Yoona tilted her head, confused.

“Because you didn’t have so nice body size and shape…” Jonghyun said innocently.

“HUH???” Yoona furrowed his eyebrows, still didn’t get what did Jonghyun mean.

“You know… some part of body that girl usually boasted about…”

Yoona’s eyes became widened as she realized what was Jonghyun talking about. “YYA! JONGIE!!!! YOU PEEKED ON ME BEFORE???????”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head bluntly. “Only by looking at you for a second, people already can reali—AWW!!!!” he couldn’t finish his words because Yoona already smacked and slapped his arms continuously.

“PPABO! Jongie ppabo!!! What a ert!!”

“Yya! I’m not a ert.  As I said that I’m not peek on you… People already can realize it that there’s nothing to cover with the towel…”

“UGH! SHUT UP, JONGIE PPABO!!!” Yoona pinched his arms hardly and pouted. What a stupid guy!!!!!!!

 

One minute before you reached the peak of the Wheel. Prepare for the beautiful view, dear passengers. The sound from the speaker at the capsule echoing over their capsule.

 

“Yoongie…” Jonghyun finally spoke again while rubbing his red arms.

“WHAT?”

“Are you still angry? Arasseo. Mian…”

Yoona looked at him and found that Jonghyun is just like a 5 years old boy that being punished. She sighed. I really couldn’t win over your innocent, Jongie! “I’ll kill you if you spoke about that again!”

“Ddeh…” Jonghyun nodded diligently. “So, I can ask you a question again?” his expression became normal again in a second.

Heol… What a very strange guy. “What? If it’s a strange question again, I’m going to throw you from this capsule!”

Jonghyun grimaced. “Killer…” he mouthed the words without Yoona noticed it. No. I wont. I just want to ask you Yoong, don’t you want try to experience that feeling , Yoongie? Such as falling in love… have a boyfriend…”

I already know about falling in love, ppabo! “Experienced it??? With whom??”

“With me…”

 

 

 


 

annyeong. ^^ we met again in this story.

yeah it became my habit to update these two stories at the same time hehe

but i'm very sorry guys for this flat lame short update T____T really really sorry.

as usual, please tell me if you didnt satisfy, or if you have any critics or suggest or feedbacks ^^

and ofcourse THANK YOU VERY MUCH AS ALWAYS FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, AND LOVELY FRIENDS ^^

see ya next chapt