Lee Taemin, my crush his brother

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

My teeth were crushing the mint candy in my mouth, letting the flavor spread quicky.

"Say aah..."

I opened my mouth after crushing the mint candy into dust and Minho popped another mint candy in it.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the candy, slowly calming down.

"Good again?" Minho asked.

I nodded, my eyes closed.

He hummed contently and tapped my hand lightly, making me open my eyes, looking at him.

"What?" I asked as he looked at me.

He usually did this.

If he didn't had to talk, he didn't.

And sometimes, it made me frustrated.

He's the quiet type of guy, I know, but he thinks I'm telepathic sometimes.

"What happend?" he asked, curiosity caoting his question.

"Aargghh... Those girls from a few days ago? They were pestering me about knowing my place and bla bla bla." I said, rolling my eyes for the upteenth time today.

"I told you to ignore them, didn't I?" Minho said calm. "They're just trying to mess with you for stupid reasons." he sighed.

I nodded in total agreement.

But that wasn't what made me the most angry.

"But that stupid pink diva was standing right behind them, smirking all so proud and amused. Ugh! He gave me this look that told me I was in trouble and bla bla bla." I growled.

"Key?" Minho asked, frowning slightly.

I nodded my head, balling up my hands into fists.

"And those girls were like being all so mighty and that hot pink pig was just standing there like he owned the place, playing with his hair, looking into the mirror. And the worst is that those es actually told me I wasn't high enough of a standard to smile at Jonghyun oppa!" I fumed.

Minho quickly popped another mint candy in my mouth.

"And that he talked to me was a waste of his time! I can smile and talk to my own brother when I want! How I want! Where I want! What are those brainless girls saying?! Aaargghhh...!"

I punched the table under us, making Minho flinch slightly.

"Hasun..." he called my name, softly, but worried.

"Don't be like this. They're just making you angry." Minho said.

"Well they did a good job, I'm pissed off..." I hissed, glaring at the wooden talbe under my hands.

"And besides. They don't know that you and Jonghyun hyung are related, siblings, brother and sister." Minho shrugged and patted my head lightly before smiling gentle.

"Now stop throwing a tantrum and let's go. We'll be late for school." Minho said, standing up, leaving the living room he walked in, an hour ago when it was breakfast.

Sighing heavily, accomplishing my morning tantrum to my best friend, I dragged myself to the hall, putting my shoes on.

Minho stopped me before walking out of the door, fixing my hair and nodding satisfied.

"Don't want to look like a madwoman." he muttered, making me glare at him.

Being my childhood friend, he just grinned and pulled me out of my house as my parents went on a business trip and Jonghyun oppa crashed at Onew oppa's.

"Now let's go, or the teachers will nag." he said and pointed to the bus stop.

Nodding, my feet started to move and soon we were already sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter