Kim siblings

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

"Like I said! I don't need it!" Key growled at me, making me even more annoyed than I already was.

"Just freaking keep the money! I'm not giving it to you, it's the prize we won and I don't need it." I shot back.

Our school project finished and the two best groups would win a prize. No one would have ever thought it would be money. Maybe some coupon or something, but not real money.

And this was the very reason why I didn't want it. I'm not in need of money, Key is. And it's not even like it's my money I'm giving him.

"Then we split it in two."

"No. Keep it." I hissed. 

"Why?!"

"Because I want to!"

I shot a glare to Minho who was sighing while looking at me and Key quarrel. A yawn left his lips before he looked with uninterested and bored eyes at us two.

 

*******

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Don't we have to stop these two?" Hana asked a bit worried, seeing the veins of Key's neck appearing and seeing Hasun explode with annoyance.

Minho shook his head and waved his hand nochalantly. "Nah, it's fine. You'll get used to it." Minho shrugged and looked at the fighting friends.

Friends.

He wouldn't say that he also befriended Key, but it just happend like that. Somehow the diva and Hasun became friends and he, as Hasun's best friend, automatically got pulled along.

And Hana?

Well, let's say that she's happy she found her group of friends. She always wondered why she never became friends before with them, but maybe it was because she slowly started to develop feelings for Minho that forced her to stay near these weird friends.

Minho sighed and grabbed for something in his bag. He took out a small box and opened it, the box filled with mint candy. He took one, unwrapped it and walked to Hasun.

Without any words, he forced the candy inside and then he looked at Key.

"That's enough, you two will lose your voices like this." he muttered and looked at Hasun again who crushed the candy with her teeth.

 

From afar Onew and Jonghyun were talking with Taemin.

"Key hyung is nice." Taemin nodded and both older guys raised their eyebrows at what Taemin just said.

"What?" Onew asked, not believing it. He glanced at her and how she shot glares at Key.

"He fights alot with noona, but he's friendly. He helps me with studying and gives me tips. And he likes dancing!"

"This guy, if only dancing is mentioned then he.." Jonghyun sighed and rubbed his head a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll protect noona!" Taemin grinned, hitting his own chest before he skipped his way to Hasun and the others.

"Your brother is only two years younger than us, right?" Jonghyun asked.

Onew chuckled and hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter