Dinner in Osaka

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's POV:

 

I looked around as we walked down the streets of Osaka, Japan. It was a pretty place and there were a lot of people walking around, those colored lights of shops and restuarants very inviting.

Minho just looked in front of him while Hana trailed with us, quiet and shy.

The sky was already turning darker and the lights shined even brighter as more and more people started to fill the streets.

After looking around and forcing Minho to ask for directions, who tried to speak a bit of the only Japanese knowledge he has, we finally found the the restuarant that was on the pamphlet.

Udon noodles.

Boy, I'm hungry.

Minho opened the door and walked inside, all of us welcomes by a waiter dressed in black, classic yet comfy.

"Welcome. For how many?" he asked in English after he noticed we couldn't understand him when he spoke in Japanese, so fast and so fluently.

"Three." I said, showing three fingers with my right hand so he could see it if he couldn't understand my poor english.

The waiter smiled friendly and nodded his head, showing us a table.

Just as we were about to sit down, a voice, way too familiar, gasped surprised.

"Oh!"

I turned my head and looked into the eyes of those I see everyday.

Minho followed my gaze and widened his eyes a bit before he smiled.

"It's Minho."

Hana looked at us with a confused expression, but she didn't forget her shyness.

Jonghyun oppa and I met eyes and we stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, only to get dirupted by the waiter again.

"Oh, we'll eat with them. We're from the same school." Jonghyun oppa said, his Japanese coming out like it was only a natural thing to do.

The waiter looked at a dumbfounded me before smiling and nodding his head, leading Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa to our table.

Me, Minho and Hana were sitting on one side and Jonghyun oppa and Onew oppa sitting across us. I was near the wall, right across oppa.

"Why are you here?" Jonghyun oppa asked by not making any sound, only moving his lips.

I shrugged and raised an eyebrow. "What are you ding here?"

"Noodles."

"Me too...."

"Who's the girl?"

"Classmate."

...

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter suddenly asked, pulling me out of my silent conversation with my older brother.

"Water for me please." Onew opppa smiled brightly, making me want to smile too. 

"An apple juice please." Hana said shyly, not sure what was happening since she was eating with three of the most popular guys in school... And thent ehre's me, what a surprise...

"Three cokes." Minho answered immediately for me, Jonghyun oppa and himself.

The waiter nodded and left again, making the atmosphere go all awkward again.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jinki. And this is my ebst friend Kim Jonghyun. I think I never saw you before... right?" he asked Hana who nodded her head slowly, blinking a few times because of his dazzlin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter