Scandal

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"Hasun."

The shocked girl didn't answer and just stared in front of her, her body trembling a bit as her hands were balled up into tight fists.

"Hasun, speak to me." Key tried again, shaking her shoulders lightly, but even then Hasun just stood there like she saw something horrible and to her it was even more than horrible.

Key didn't understand anything. He didn't know what was going on, he knew for sure that she wasn't dating Jonghyun at all, he would have picked up something like that, but no.... He didn't understand. 

"Kim Hasun, look at me. Wake up!" Key snapped, shaking her more violently and this time Hasun pushed him away and fell on the ground, her legs feeling like jelly.

"Is this a nightmare?" she asked with a cracked voice, making Key worried. She didn't even show this kind of weak side to him, so how bad must it be for her to look and sound like this?

"No." Key said, not hesitating for a moment to tell her the truth without even thinking twice. Hasun shook her head furiously and stood up, not knowing what to do.

"No, who took those pictures? who?!" she hissed as tears threatend to leave her teary eyes.

"Hasun!"

Hasun looked up as she heard another voice and noticed that it was her brother along her friends and the Lee siblings. 

Key frowned as Jonghyun pulled Hasun into his arms, holding her tight and close to him, patting her back a bit as he wanted to calm him down.

"Shhh.... I'm here, I'm here." Jonshyun sushed softly, rubbing his sister's back.

Taemin glanced at Onew who looked with worried eyes at his friend and his younger sister. Minho bit his lips as he saw this.

No... History couldn't repeat itself.

"Woe aktuuuuaaaaallie toe thaaa fotooooo?!" Hasun cried.

"Sweetie, you're talking weirdly. Stop crying. It'll be fine..." Jonghyun said and he hoped strongly it would be.

"I doooon kaaaa!!" Hasun sobbed, speaking so incoherent that even hier older brother didn't understand and neither did her childhood friend.

 

Hasun was quiet as they were inside the infirmary. The nurse didn't understand but as she saw how Hasun looked like, she didn't ask anything and just left the room for her and the others.

The ticking sound of the clock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter