Score!

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I groaned when turning my body and pulling my blanket over my head. 

The ringing of the alarm didn't stop and being annoyed, my arm sneaked out of the warmth to search for it before pushing the button down.

Snuggling closer with my blanket, I took a small breath, only to smell something sweet hanging in the air.

Kicking off my blanket, I took a few sniffs, only to let my eyes snapp open and my lips curl up ni a big bright grin.

"Pancakes!" I yelled while running down, only to meet s still sleepy Jonghyun oppa who just closed the bathroom door behind him.

"Not so loud..." he mumbled sleepy, moving his hand through his hair, only to make it even more messy than it already was.

"Not caring, pancakes!" I yelled again.

His eyes snapped open as he heard me this time more clearly.

"Pancakes?" he asked, his eyes giving off a happy gleam.

I nodded and ran down the stairs, smelling the sweet and delicious scent stronger.

"Morning honey. You're up already?" she asked, turning around, only to frown when she saw how I looked.

"Hasun, go and brush your teeth, wash your face, comb your hair and wear something decent." she scolded me.

"But-"

"No buts. Quickly go." she rushed me. "Or I'll give everything to your brother."

"I'm fine with that!!" Jonghyun oppa beamed as he finally arrived downstairs, wearing casual clothes and his hair combed neatly... kind off cause he probably just used his fingers.

Giving oppa a warning glare, I quickly ran upstairs again to get ready.

 

After finally freshening up and dressing other than my sloppy pj's, I finally arrived downstairs again.

"Everything is gone?!" I shrieked, seeing nothing on the plates anymore.

Jonghyun oppa gave me a smirk and patted his stomach satisfied.

"It's was delicious!" he gave me a cheeky grin.

My eyes wide open, I slowly moved them to oppa's eyes and it turned into a glare.

"You ate everything?" I asked lowly.

He was about to say something when mom appeared again.

"Stop teasing your sister, Jonghyun." she scolded oppa, then turning to me. "Don't worry, honey. There's still left." she said, opening the pan's lid, revealing warm pancakes in it.

My smile came back as I placed it all on a plate and went to sit down.

"Glutton." oppa sighed, making me give him a glare before eating again.

He was about to say something again, when the bell rang.

He sighed and stood up, taking the door, only to come back with someone, I wasn't expecting.

I coughed and almost chocked with that pice of pancake and the chocolate syrup didn't ease it at all.

"Are you alright?" Onew oppa quickly came to me and patted my back as I continued to cough.

Mom quickly poured water in a glass and gave it to me. Gulping it all down, I finally felt like I was breathing again.

"What happend?" oppa asked, making me just shake my head.

How to explain I wasn't expecting Onew oppa to come and suddenly got stuck while eating?

"Nevermind..." I said after coughing some more. "What are you doing here so early, Onew oppa?" I asked curious.

"Oh, well we're going to have tutoring later right? But I was pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter