On the way

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

My eyes looked at the person on my left and at the person on my right before a sigh escaped my lips.

Just how did I end up between these two...?

The plane was already flyng ten minutes in the air and I was suffocated.

Not because I was on a plane, but because I was stuck between Minho and Key.

A small and soft grumble passed my lips as I heard Key nagging about things I wasn't in for.

Welcome back, diva Key!

"Just freaking shut up! You're so noisy!" I growled at Key while Minho was just quiet, looking outside and not even helping me.

Key's eyebrows knitted together, giving me an offended expression.

"Noisy? Ya, who are you calling noisy? Your bag is in my way, I can't believe I'm seated next to you, from out fo all students, you." he hissed.

"I would put it above me if you would just stand up."

"No, I'm not standing up."

"You're being so difficult!" I groaned frustrated and threw my hands in the air, hitting Minho and Key both bya ccident.

"Ya! Who are you hitting?" Key hissed, rubbing his head before fixing his hair.

Minho just swallowed hard and ignored it.

"You're the one angering me, you stupid diva!"

"You stupid girl, who are you cursing at?"

My anger was boiling like almost everytime I'm with Key.

"You two, don't be so loud!" a teacher scolded us because Key was using his voice so loudly.

"Yes, teacher." I apologized, Key scoffing.

I was about to say something again when Minho suddenly grabbed my head with his right hand and put it on his shoulder, making me lie on it.

"Eh...?"

"Shhhh, you're going to make the plane fall if you keep doing this." Minwho whispered, scolding me softly.

I grumbled, making Minho sigh.

He took out a piece of mint candy from his left pocket and placed it in front fo my lips.

"Say aaah."

I stared at the candy and opened my mouth, Minho popping it inside and looking back outside, staring at... well... clouds....

I sealed my lips and let the minty taste travel my taste buds, calming myself down.

Soon my eyelids started to fall heavy and I dozed off to dreamland while sleeping on Minho's shoulders.

 

*******

 

Onew's pov:

 

"Hmmm, we should eat takoyaki." Jonghyun said excited, looking through a brochure that introduced Japanese food and attractions.

I looked at the brochure together, reading it together with Jonghyun.

It does look moutherwatering.

"Okonomiyaki, it syas it's famous for that, so it should be really tasy." I said, pointing to a picture of the food.

It looked like a grilled pancake of meat and vegetables.

"Oooh, let's go together to eat." Jonghyun grinned, making me nod in agreement.

"Aaah those udon noodles look great. Seems like it will be a trip filled with tasty food." Jonghyun laughed, flipping to the other page of the brochure.

 

Some noises made me get distracted of reading and look at where the noise came from.

It was in front of us, on the other side of the plane.

I recognized Hasun's voice and saw her and Key bickering with each other.

The two seems annoyed by each other while quiet Minho was just looking outside of the window, completely ignoring the fight between Hasun and Key.

Jonghyun folowed my gaze and frowned slightly when he noticed his younger sister bickering with the school's diva.

I almost laughed out loud when Hasun acicdentally hit Key in the face, my lips pressed together in a straight line to not let any laughing sound escape.

In the end one of the teachers went to them and scolded the two, Hasun apologizing.

I sighed softly.

"Oooh, definitely have to eat some sushi." Jnoghyun said next to me, his attention back to the brochure he was holding.

I nodded absentminded and hummed softly while looking at the two irritaed expressions.

Then it became quiet.

I noticed Minho give Hasun a piece of candy and she relaxed by sleeping against him.

Hmmm...

Does mint candy really calm her down...?

I kept looking at their direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter