The past

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

Jonghyun oppa brushed he hair out of my eyes and stared at my red eyes. A soft sigh escaped him before he closed his eye and bit his lips.

"Hasun... Is it hard?" he asked, his voice so soft, I almost didn't hear him.

I smiled and shook my head but was embraced by his arms as he patted the back of my head.

I took in the scent of his afterschave and strangly, it calmed me down.

"You're so stubborn..." he hissed, making me chuckle softly.

"I love you too." I said with a tremble in my voice ebfore my arms wrapped around his body, pulling my older brother closer to me.

 

 

 

Narrator's pov:

 

*Flashback*

 

"Oppa!" Hasun cheered as she saw her older brother in the hallway.

Girls looked at the siblings as they met each other as they walked.

Jonghyun ruffled his hand through Hasun's hair, making a bit messy as always before she scowled at him, making Jonghyun laugh.

People loved to hear Jonghyun love, it was like music.

Hasun blushed a bit as she looked at Onew who gave her a sweet smile, making her heart race like it never did before.

Her crush, the one and only crush she ever had and just her luck this crush of hers was the best friend of her older brother. 

"Wait at the gate, we're going to wak back together, right?3 Jonghyun asked, making Hasun nod furiously.

 

It might be much to say that the sibling relationship between Jonghyun and Hasun was really close, but they really were close. People who didn't know the two would think that Hasun and her older brother Jonghyun would be dating each other.

A brother complex? Or a sister complex? It might be, but to them, they were like the ebst friends and the ebst siblings they ever had.

Jonghyun loved to place his arm over Hasun's shoulders and pull her close to him and Hasun loved to hook her arm together with Jonghyun's. Hugs and kissed on the cheek or forehead were nothing.

Maybe it's too close for other people to understand, but for the Kim siblings, this was something antural.

They were together ever since they were in diapers and were together all the time. Jonghyun would care for her and she would seek for his protection when needed.

Minho never questioned it and neither did Onew or his yougner brother Taemin. It was all natural and slowly these four also grew closer and closer to each other.

Hasun still crushed on Onew, she treated Taemin like a little brother and saw Minho as her best friend she had since her childhood.

There was jealousy though.

Big jealousy from other people in school.

Girls loved Jonghyun.

Not only for his looks, but also for his angelic voice.

And hasun?

She was liked by other guys too. 

Long hair and a small face with big eyes and dimples when she smiles. 

But not one guy dared to confess to her since she was surrounded by good looking people and because they knew about the protectiveness from Jonghyun.

He even made a scene when she was supposed to meet him at the gate but she lost track of time as she was in the library.

It was something people remembered.

 

Hasun walked to her classroom and was greeted by her friends.

"Hi, did you finish the assignment already?" Jinjoo asked, a girl with long waved hair.

"Not yet, I'm busy witht he project we have to do for science." Hasun pouted, making Lina chuckle softly.

"Why don't we go out and eat something nice after all these stupid homework is done?" Jinjoo cheered, making Hasun and Lina nod their head furiously.

"Class is starting make it quiet!" the teacher said sternly as she walked inside the noisy room.

 

"How is Jonghyun oppa when he eats?" some random girl asked as Hasun was buying something at the vending machine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter