Lost with a bit of pink

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I grumbled as my phone's alarm rang. My hand went under my pillow and searched for the machine before switching it off and sighing. Slowly I opened one eye before opening the other, noticing Hana was already up, just coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh, good morning." she greeted , almost in a whisper, and placed her toothbrush and small face towel in her bag.

I muttered a good morning back and sat up, rubbing my eyes and scratching my head a bit.

"It's so early..." I mumbled and yawned, holding my hand in front before blinking a few times and forcing my tired and sleepy eyes to stay open.

"I'm done with using the bathroom." Hana commented, making me nod and get out of my bed like I was a snail, moving my body as slow as it could be.

I noticed Hana glanced at me multiple times before looking away like she was in trouble or didn't know what to say.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused, taking my clothes and bathroom stuff.

Hana looked at me, pinked a bit and nodded shortly.

"Yeah... euhm you may want to quicken things up... it's almost time. Your alarm alreadt went off a few times and I... tried to wake you up, but it didn't work... so I gave up..." she said shyly, making me smile, but then widen my eyes.

Thanks, gonna quickly make myself ready!" I said in full speed and closed the bathroom door right behind me and quickly started to bursh my teeth and wash my face at the same time.

 

"You look horrible." Minho said straight out, makig me roll my eyes and hit his arm with a mock punch.

"I know..." I grumbled and continued queueing the row of people to get some food.

"No, but really... you look like you came back from a catfight." Minho said, almost in a whisper.

I took a glass and filled it with milk before taking a plate of sidedishes and a bowl of rice.

"I'll fix my hair later.... it didn't want to listen to me..." I muttered in a groan and quickly went to an empty place and settled down.

"Oh, you like bread?" I asked, looking at Hana who had a plate with some toastand jam.

She nodded her head and smiled softly before taking a small bite from it.

Minho sipped from his coffee and started to dig in his food while other students filled the place to eat breakfast.

 

---

 

"You have to be kidding me!" I groaned in frustration, threw my hands in the air before they went back to my head, going through my already messy hair.

"Stop sighing, you're so annoying." he nagged, making me feel even more frustrated and lost.

I turned my head to the blond and glared at him." Shut up, you pig."

"Stop calling me that, you stupid girl!" 

Just why did we had to get lost from the group? No, even if lost it's fine, but with Key?! Why him?!

"If you wouldn't have stopped and looked at those things at that small shop, you wouldn't have gotten lost and get out of the group." Key grumbled, making me scoff loudly and point at him with my index finger, accusing him as well.

"And if you didn't stop and look at those shoes, you wouldn't be in this situation either!"

Just why where the two shops right next to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter