Project Part 2

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I quickly cleaned my room, hiding everything in my closet or throwing a few things in my oppa's room, making him scold me, but I'm not dealing with that now.

Oh !

Jonghyun oppa!!

 

My eyes were widened when I stared at Jonghyun oppa who was listening to some music.

, !

I ran to him and threw his headphone away, making him glare at me.

"What now?" he asked.

"Oppa!!" I screamed, making him raise his brows, looking at me like I was a madwoman.

"What?!" he asked, getting impatient as wel.

"Big trouble!" I panicked.

"What's the trouble?" oppa said, now worried.

"Key is coming over, like right now and with right mean I really mean right now!"

Jonghyun oppa's eyes widened as he looked at me with disbelief.

Why is that diva coming over to our house?" he asked confused as I coughed, making him glare at me.

"What did you do?" he asked.

"He said he wanted to finish a part of our project and I was too tired so I said he had to come over and he said okay and I totally forgot that like almost no one, except for Minho, Taemin and Onew oppa, know that you're my brother, so now we are in big trouble and it's ot helping that he might arrive any minute and you're still here!" I said in one breath, panting as I had trouble breathing after throwing it all out.

"You pabo! You're digging your own hole." he rolled his eyes, scolding me like I wasn't pancking much.

"So, leave." I said, making him stop mumbling and look at me before snorting.

"I'm going nowhere. Hasun I'm tired." oppa said, and I noticed he really was tired.

"B-but..."

"Don't worry. You're really panicking way too much. I'll just stay in my room." he shrugged.

"No, the chance that he'll see you is still big!" I frowned, making him sigh and roll his eyes.

"Then what do you want me to do? Go and hide in the basement?" he retorted, but his eyes widened when he saw my expression.

"No no no!! NO!" he yelled.

"Come on, oppa!!" I acted a bit cute, but he just gave me a hiss.

"Hasun, I'm not going to hide in the freaking beasement!" he tried to knock some sense in me.

"No time, hurry." I said, ignoring his words and grabbed a blanket, his laptop, his headphone, his cellphone and some snacks befoer dragging him tot eh basement and throwing him inside with his stuff before closing the door.

"Stay in there till I get you!" I said while I heard a loud growl from him.

 

*******

 

Narrator's pov:

 

Jonghyun sighed loudly, looking around and searching for the light switch.

Finding it, he quickly switchend the lights on and noticed how messy the place was. Well, they did drop everything in here. It's better than the garret.

"There isn't any connection here, that pabo..." he sighed, looking at his cellphone before dropping himself on the ground and wrapping himself with the blanket to keep himself warm.

At least there was food, well snacks, and some drinks they storaged in the cellar.

Jonghyun grabbed his headphone, put it on and plugged it in his laptop before he browsed to see what he could watch that he had on it.

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter