Trip part 3

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Key's pov:

 

I looked at my laptop and sighed, closing my eyes. I was tired, I was annoyed and I wanted to just sleep.

Breathing out, I openend my eyes again and stared at my screen, starting to zone out.

"Your break time is over." my co-worker told me, walking insde the resting room for everyone that worked in the cafe.

I nodded and quickly closed my laptop, putting it back in my bag and closing my locker, placing the key in my pocket.

This was the second job already for today. And I still have to work for at least 3 hours.

"You look tired, are you alright?" the guy asked me, who was giving me a worried look.

"I'm fine." I nodded and quickly fixed my uniform and went back to the cafe to help and start working again.

"Oh, you're back?" another co-worker asked, quickly cleaning the table.

I hummed and rubbed my temples.

"What were you doing anyways? You were starnig at your laptop when I went for a bathroom break."

"A school project and my partner decided to have fun while I'm stuck with everything." I groaned as he chuckled amused.

"Must be hard for you. But you should try to relax too." he said while I put the menu's perfectly in order again.

"I don't have time to relax." I muttered and quickly went to a customer who wanted to order.

 

---

 

Stupid girl! Going for a trip when I'm stuck with all these information that has to be sort out!

Doesn't she even know how tired I am everyday?

I'll make sure to let her do some hard work after she comes back.

 

 

*******

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I smiled as I saw Minho and Taemin playing some game with Jonghyun oppa.

Minho was being all fired up again. Really that guy.

He is so competitive that I don't even try to beat him.

He's like a small flame and once you add oil to it, it gets bigger and bigger. So never ever say that you'll win and challenge him. He'll beat you.

Jonghyun oppa was being pretty serious too while Taemin was just being there, all relaxed.

"You're not going to join them?"

I looked at my side and smiled.

"No, I'm not going to even try it. You know Minho." I chuckled and looked back at those dorks being all playful.

Onew oppa chuckled softly at my side and hummed in agreement.

"Why aren't you joining them then?" I asked, biting my lips because I was hoping he wouldn't hear my loud heartbeat.

"I'll just end up hurting myself since I'm pretty clumsy at such games." Onew oppa explained with that ever sweet smile of his, making me blush slightly.

 

We were both watching them play, we just sitting next to each other.

Our parents went fishing and none of us wanted to go, so we ended up moutainbiking and have come back earlier than them.

I can't explain how they can have that much energy left.

"Want to go for a walk?" Onew oppa suddenly asked.

"Sure." I grinned and looked at him hoppnig off the high wall we were sitting on.

He reached his hadn to me, giving me that typical smile of his.

Such a gentleman.

I reached for his hand and almsot squealed when he held it tightly and helped me getting off the high wall.

I jumped and ended up landing just in front of him.

"Admit it. You were a trouble maker when you were a kid. Most girls would end up falling after jumping down."

"Well... I did climb a few trees in my childhood." I laughed, him laughing together with me.

That laugh of him. It was like everything stood still and only his laugh and smile was visible to me.

 

"Oh, why don't we get some wood? We can have a campfire tonight." Onew oppa suggested, making me nod furiously.

A wonderful idea!

My lips were curled up in a wide and bright smile when I noticed a small brow bunny, jumping here and there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter