Fighting for attention

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

"I told you I would teach you English." Key sighed heavily, his expression annoyed as we walked out of the school's gate, quarreling once again because of stupid reasons.

"I'm fine. Onew oppa is already tutoring me."

Key scoffed loudly as he brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Excuse me missy. Everyone knows my English is better than his."

I frowed and looked at Key with an offended expression. Onew oppa was good in english!

"Don't give me that look Hasun. He may be smart, really smart, but I'm confident in my English."

I groaned in frustration as I rolled my eyes and continued walking, at a faster pace.

 

Onew oppa blinked a few times as he looked at me before his eyes fell upon Key who sat on the couch like he owned the place.

"Did I miss something?" he asked, blinking with confusion as Jonghyun ignored my completely, not intereseted in tutoring or anything of the sort.

"I want to see how good your skills are in teaching her English. Obviously, I'm the better one in the language." Key snorted, making Onew oppa look at him in silence.

He cleared his throat and decided to ignore Key's persence, taking out some books and sitting at the table where my stuff were already placed on.

"Want to drink something?!" Jonghyun oppa asked from the kitchen, waiting for an answer.

"Just water will do!" Onew oppa yelled back. "So, let's start today's tutoring. Where did we stop last time?" he asked, opening his book and turning pages, searching for the mark to where we left.

It felt a bit uncomfortable, knowing that Key was staring at us two, looking closely to what we were doing. It felt like being observed by million of cameras.

 

"Thank you Onew oppa." I smiled, making him smile back and make my heart beat faster again. Though I felt guilty. It felt so much like cheating because my heart was beating fast for Key too when he looked at me with his eyes, capturing me completely in his world, like a black hole me in.

"You're welcome." Onew oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair, making me blush slightly.

"Ahem..." Key cleared his throat loudly as he stood up and stretched his tired body, giving Onew a look I didint' understand.

"I'm still saying I'm better than him." Key shrugged as he took out his phone and decided to play some game on it.

I gave him a scowl before apologizing to Onew oppa who was so friendly to tutor me for nothing and without complaining and being arrogant like Key would be.

"Well, I'll be going. I need to pick up Taemin from the dance school."

I nodded and watched him leave before I turned to Key and gave him a stern glare.

"What was that all about?!" I asked, trying to look angry even though I was feeling like my heart would explode from watching him too intently.

Without even wanting, my eyes wandered how his eyes looked, sharp like a feline, beautifully decorated with black eyeliner. His small yet sharp nose and his pink soft looking lips that made me want to touch them.

...!

Wake up Hasun! You're being a freaking creep right now!

"I was just stating the truth." Key shrugged nochalantly, making me pout a bit.

"Whatever." I muttered, looking away before I would look at his face in more detail and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter