Plastic Dolls

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

 

"Oppa..." I yawned, looking at my brother who came home from the library.

"Oh?" he asked, dropping his body next to me.

"Help me with this?" I asked, pointing to the mathbook on table.

"Let me see." Jonghyun oppa smiled and looked at it, biting his under lip.

It's always been his habit.

Biting his lips.

Sometimes I even wonder why they're not bruised with all that biting with his teeth.

It's like a hobby to him.

He bites when he's nervous, pissed, sad, happy, bored...

Always...

"You have to use functions here." oppa explained and took my pencil, scribbling some things on a piece of paper, an example.

"See. You use function like this and then you write this, don't forget to do this too, it's important and then you have it." oppa smiled and put the pencil down.

I looked at the piece of paper with many numbers and letters.

"It's difficult." I sighed and let my body sink in the couch.

"You just have to know which formule to use. So you have to know those first. Basics, Hasun." oppa said, clicking his tongue.

"Okay...." I sighed again, suddenly feelin ghim pat my head.

"How is my little sister doing? It's hard isn't it? I used to explain these things to you during lunch break or when we would visit each other's classroom.

I nodded.

We used to do that.

Past tense used here.

USED to do it.

Because if it weren't for those annoying girls sticking to him and bothering me, it would still be like that.

And then I would still be able to talk to Onew oppa more.

But now? It looks I'm more far than before.

"Good? I guess...? No one knows that you're my brother after all."

"That's good, right? I mean, I don't want them to bother you again." oppa said in a guilty and disappointed tone.

Disappointed, in those girls that pretended to be my friends.

That's why...

Only Minho is my friend, and I only need Minho to be my friend.

I don't need anyone else, who can I trust?

Only Minho, who has been with me for almost my entire life.

Only him as a friend is enough for me, I don't need more, i don't ask for more.

"Well they don't know, fortunately! I don't watn them pestering me to introduce them to you again." I said, rolling my eyes.

Jonghyun oppa grinned and nodde dhis head, ruffling my hair, making it get out of shape.

"Oppa, my hair looks like a birdnest." I said, giving him a playful glare.

"A pretty birdnest." oppa said amused and flattened my hair again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter