Secret is out

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

"You girls, this is over the limit." Onew hissed, making the girls not even dare to meet eyes with him.

It didn't take long for every guy to surround and having Jonghyun furious and grab Hasun's arm harshly, making her whimper softly.

"For all those people who want to know it so badly!" he started with yelling. "This is freaking enough! I'm not dating Kim Hasun! She's my younger sister!"

 

It was like time stopped. Hasun couldn't hear anything and she coudln't feel anything. Just like time froze and decided to prolongue her shock of hearning what Jonghyun just announced.

Onew looked at his best friend, surprised that Jonghyun said this so loud, for everyone to hear.

It was out of anger, out of being so furious with people messing with his younger sister. Onew knew that Jonghyun shouted out the truth because he was simply so furious for everything happening to Hasun.

He would have done the same though for Taemin. If people would treat his younger brother like trash, he wouldn't have stayed quiet for long. Jonghyun even respected Hasun's decision to keep it hidden, but it was enough.

People went too far and Jonghyun had enough of it, he was completely pissed off because of the students treating his younger sister like she wasn't even human.

Anger and frustration was not even enough to describe how he felt as a brother.

A failure, a big failure of protecting her.

 

People looked at Jonghyun who was still holding Hasuns hand tightly, so firm that the blood wasn't even going through properly anymore.

"You don't have to lie, you know." one guy said, making Jonghyun and his friends even more angered.

Minho was trying to calm Hasun down, who was still in shock and shivering a bit because of the cold drink splashed on her dress.

"I'm not freaking lying!!" Jonghyun roared, making the guy who said it flinch. and not only him, girls od boys of their school were surrpised by how Jonghyun was acting.

"Jonghyun, don't yell, you're only going to get a sore throat after this." Onew said in a low voice, so soft that almost no one heard, but Jonghyun did.

"You think I can stay calm after people did this?! All I could do was watch my sister getting freaking bullied by people who say they like me, that they love me!" Jonghyun scoffed, making some girls look down and other girls pout.

"I'm not saying you can't be angry, Kim Jonghyun." Onew warned his best friend.

He wasn't going to let Jonghyun go beserk with so many people here.

Jonghyun tried to swallow down his anger and pulled Hasun away, out of the building, away from teh ball she shouldn't have went to.

Onew looked at a silent Key and sighed heavily.

"You sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter