Bullied

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

After the initial shock of being found out, Hasun calmed down and started to think straight again. She was pissed that someone would actually do this and wondered how they were found out.

Hasun shook her head and tried to calm down as Minho stared at her, keeping an eye so that she wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Aren't you dizzy? Walking like that in circles..." Minho muttered, making Hasun stop walking and look at his best friend.

In his hands he was already holding the box with mint candy and Hasun grabbed one, stuffinf it in .

"I don't like this.... I don't want to go to school tomorrow." Hasun sighed heavily, making Minho pat her shoulders lightly.

"Relax. We'll be there for you." Minho said, but even then he was worried, extremely worried. He didn't want Hasun to get hurt and he didn't want the things that happend in the past, happen again.

 

Hasun walked to school and was met with people's stares and whipers behind her back. A deep sigh left her dry lips as she continued walking in the hallway.

She stopped in front of her locker and stared at it. Hasun already had a bad feeling about this and she was almost 100% sure that something was in it that would make her pissed.

She felt the staares people gave her and she opened the locker carefully.

A loud gasp escaped her as she jumped away.

People snickered around her and some faint laughing rang through her ears as she glared at her locker. It was filled with insects.

She wasn't afraid of it, but she felt like she was being stabbed from this.

Taking a deep breath, she took the books out she needed and closed her locker again, with the insects still in it. She wasn't going to go through the trouble to take them out now, not yet.

 

*******

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I sighed as I swiped off an insect that was on my books and walked away from that damned locker. 

My feet stopped walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter