Giving Love

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I blinked a few times before reading the paper that was handed out.

"So to put it simple. We're going to an orphanage and help them. Well, since we'll be going with quite a lot of students, you can see on the paper you got, which orphanage you got. Work hard and help those children." the teacher said, making me scan through the paper.

On it, stood it explained again and a list of addressess.

The second one was highlighted with a yellow marker, so I would guess that was the orhpanage I would go to.

It was another project.

The seniors were going to visit older people who retired or were left behind by their families.

And the freshmen years were going to help disabled people, to keep them company and talk with them.

It was pretty nice, but I can believe it's no easy job.

"Be on time! If you're late because of external reason, then apologize to the orphanage you're going!" the teacher warned sternly, making everyone say yes in sync.

 

"To which one are you going?" I asked, looking at Minho.

He showed me his paper and pointed to the last address on the paper.

Pouting lightly, I sank in my chair.

Hmmm.. I thought maybe he and I would go to the same orphanage.

Suddenly a hand slapped on my desk, a paper under it. Snapping my head up, I saw the hot pink jacket and the soft blonde locks.

I was about to scold him for being a jerk, when I sudenly remembered he only came back today after having to work all the time.

Swallowing in my words, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You're going with me." he said a bit bored.

"What..?" I asked, looking at his paper, only to realize the second address was highlighted, just like mine.

"WHAT?!" I gasped and looked at the two papers.

A whole day with this pink diva?

Will I survive this...?!

"You're acting like you're the victim? I'm the one here who has to be shocked. From everyone, I'm actually paired up with you again." he complained, making me give him a hiss.

He gave me a glare before he grabbed his paper again.

"Don't be late. I'll see you at your house." he said and left me alone with Minho again, who was munching on some cookies.

 

---

 

"What?" oppa asked as I grabbed some clothes and stuffed them in his backbag.

"Go  and sleep over at Onew oppa's."

"Why...?" he asked, sitting comfortably on his bed.

"Key is gonna pick me up tomorrow for the orphanage visit." I groaned frustrated and threw in everything he needed in the bag.

"How can a girl just touch a man's underwear...?" Jonghyun oppa looked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"You're my brother..." I said, raising an eyebrow.

He shrugged innocently and grabbed the bag and his phone.

"Fine. Since I don't need to hide in the basement." he chuckled, ruffling through my hair, making it all messed up.

"Even then, you slept like sleeping beauty!" I shot at him, making him laugh and flip some imaginary long hair.

"See you tomorrow." oppa said, giving me a kiss on the forehead and left to crash over at Onew oppa's.

 

---

 

"You're on time." Key nodded his head satisfied.

"I don't need an hour to perpare myself." I said annoyed.

He shrugged and I noticed how he wore pretty comfortable clothing, different than what he usually wears.

"You're not wearing pink..." I chuckled.

"Don't hate the pink." he rolled his eyes and started walking, making me catch up with him so I was walking next to him.

 

We arrived at a building, white and decorated with wall paintings of flowers, birds and small animals.

"Hello, we're here from the school that's going to stay here for a day." Key said politely to a woman who came outside.

Her long straight hair was pulled in a low ponytail and she was wearing an apron.

"Oh, good morning. You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter