The key to survive

High School Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hasun's pov:

 

I was lying with my head on the desk when the bell rang.

A groan left me as I yawned and rubbed my eyes, trying to stay awake for a few more hours.

School had been boring and I was tired for no reasons.

The teacher came inside, making the class go quiet again.

"Attention. Can the class president gather the papers for the project?" 

The class president stood up and started to take the papers, placing them neatly on top of each other.

"Hasun..."

I sighed and looked at my side, giving Minho a raised eyebrow.

"Yes?" I asked bored.

"Do you know where Key is?" he asked.

Why is he asking me where Key is?

He must have noticed my expression so he tried to be more specific about his question or why he even asked.

"Because we have to hand in the papers or the project. He's not here and the teacher is going to give some feedback for us later."

I nodded slowly before shrugging my shoulders.

"I'll write everything down so that he can't nag to me later." I sighed and grabbed one of my pens and tapped on a piece of paper.

But now that Minho mentioned it.

Where is that pink diva?

Normally, the class would almost sparkle pink with him, but today it's pretty... colorless? Well, no hot pink in any of the seats.

Raising my head further, I tried to catch a glimpse of anything that would be Key, but nothing.

Frowning, I followed the class president who was still collecting the papers.

Did Key get sick? He isn't skipping school now, is he?!

Wait... why am I even asking this?

I'm not even worried....

I'm not....

He's the diva, no one has to get worried about him...

 

---

 

Two days passed and there was still no sight of Key.

Did he really get sick?

Minho poked my side, making me widen my eyes and snap my head to him.

"Don't poke me or I'll get revenge." I warned him.

Minho looked at me with bored eyes before he popped a mint candy in my mouth.

"Why?" I asked, on the refreshing candy.

"You look worried." he shrugged and continued walking, making me follow him because his long legs were way faster than my shorter legs.

"I'm not worried." I defended myself.

Minho only gave me a neutral look before he nodded slowly and ignored my defense again.

This guy!

He just assumes I'm worried and doesn't even believe me when I say I'm not!

I was about to give him a scolding when I noticed something.

Stopping my track, I turned my head to my right and saw someone really familiar walking in a restaurant.

Key...?

"Hey... Minho. You'll be late for training, quickly go." I said.

Minho followed my gaze before he nodded and walked away quietly.

He must have noticed Key too, but knowing him, he wouldn't even ask and just care about his own problems and worries.

Walking to the restaurant, I red the name and discovered that this was another restaurant I saw him last time.

He's doing two jobs...?

Opening the door, I took a seat and waited for someone to come to me.

It didn't take that long before Key finally arrived at my table.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me directly, not even giving me the chance to say a simple hi.

Putting down my hand again, I shrugged and tapped on the menu.

"Just getting something to eat?"

"Alone?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

I mentally slapped myself and nodded at Key.

"How pathetic." he snorted before he sighed deeply.

"Just say what you want, eat and leave." Key said cold, making me get pissed off.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter