Chapter6

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Done?” she asks the man the man behind her who replies with a soft mum before she flips the page of the novel they’re reading. Yoong’s sitting with his girlfriend between his legs and leaning her back to his chest. An open novel book is held by Jessica while both of the read it in silence.

They are at the Im private park, the park that dedicated to Yoong’s late mother by his father, Im Seulong, as an anniversary gift. And since nw they are already rest in their peace, the park is passed to their son.

The park is really beautiful, with the green and tidy grass, a green house full of so many kind of flower, and surrounded by trees since it should be a secure place for a mafia family like the Im. The serene atmosphere and the gentle breeze makes their picking more relaxing for both of them.

“Let’s take a picture, should we?” she suddenly ask the boyfriend again, but it seems that she won’t take no as an answer since she’s already grab her bag and search her camera inside before pulls her instax from her bag.

“Say cheese”the woman press the button, but she startled a bit when she feels something soft press on her cheek.

“Yahhh!!!” she slaps her boyfriend’s arm while holding the sudden heat that creeping up on her cheek after the peck that he did to her. In other hand, Yoong only laughs at his girlfriend shy act while snatch and see the result paper from the camera.

“Come on, Sica. It’s not like i never kiss you before, right? And here, take a look.  iIt turns out so good” he gives the photo the pouting woman who’s back facing him.

She takes the photo from him beore smiles and stares at it lovingly. The result actually, like he said, is cute, with her eyes closes while Yoong’s kissing her cheek,  although only his side face shows, he’s still look handsome, as always.

“Hey Sica-ah, remember when we talked about kids before?” she slips the photo between the page of the novel they read before put it down beside her when her boyfriend asks her a random question which makes her blush again and hung her head down to cover her red cheek then give him a shy nod.

“Do you really want to have a child? I mean, i thought a model like you wouldn’t like to be pregnant. So if you don’t really want it, it’s okay for me” he says while sneaking his arms to her slim waist before her fingers slips between his and intertwined them.

“You know Yoong, when I was a teenage girl, I really want ot be famous model. But all this time, since i was a little girl to be exact, actually I want to be a mother, like my mom. I want to have my own family, have a loving husband, and have cute children with him. So it’s not just you, it’s me too, Yoong. I want to have child. Our child” a smile unconsciously forms on her beautiful face while staring at their intertwined hand.

“It’s a hypothetical question, okay? Umhh how many kids do you want?” he he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter