Chapter20

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A knock from the door didn’t succeed taking her attention. The woman still buried her face on her pillow while her shoulder shows her sob. Even after all the night she spent with tears, it hasn’t stop even after the sun have risen.

 

“I heard you didn’t want to eat” the person enters the room despite she never gave her approval to enters her room. His monotone voice and his blank face are plastered on his face while walking toward her bed.

 

“Who told you to come here? You don’t have t-“

 

“You make Yul-Hyung worry” he cut her protest while standing beside her bed where she lays herself. His unconcern tone makes her get up and sit on the soft mattres before stares to his eyes with her bloodshot eyes that filled wiht sorrow.

 

“That’s it?! Only just because Yul-Oppa?!” his expressionless face starts to getting her nerve. She starts to raise her voice.

 

“You should eat. Don’t make people around you worry” his face didn’t change before he turns his body to exit the chamber. He walks toward the door, but halt his step when she starts to yell at him.

 

“You never knew how much regret that I felt after I left. You never know how many night I spent crying over you. You never know how-“ she is rambling while pouring all her tears. Her shouts are heard all over the room, in fact it could be heard in entire floor.

 

“Shut up will you!?!?” he shouts back to her after turns around to face the crying woman on the bed. Her yells made he lost his composure.

 

“What am I to you!??!” she shouts back to the man. “Tell me what am I in your heart” she knew that she would get the answer that she wish, but she cannot help that she desperately want to hear it directly from him.

 

“I’ve warned you, Seo. There’ll be no where back after you leave” he coldly says after regain his composure before turns back again to exit the room. “It wasn’t me that abandoned us. It was you. So stop crying. And stop making people worry” he lastly says before opens and walk out from the chamber.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyung” he says to the man who was waiting beside the door outside the room. The tanned man who asked him to told her to eat, the man who deeply worry about the crying woman inside.

 

“It’s okay, Yoong. You’ve tried” he gives the younger man a faint smile before pats his shoulder and enters the room by himself. He walks slowly toward the bed where the woman’s laying on her stomach and burying her face. He sits on the floor and leans back to the bed, waiting silently for the woman to stops crying.

 

“Yul-Oppa..” her creaked voice is heard between her sob. “It’s always been like this, right?” she sadly smiles after sit up and hugs her knees. It always been like this, she’s crying on her bed, her Yul-Oppa will came and sit beside the bed. He won’t say anything, just sit and wait for her to tell him her problems. Her Yul-Oppa who’s always beside her.

 

“What do you want now, Seo? Do you still want to be with him?” he asks while the woman buried her face to her knees, her shoulder’s going up and down, trying to contain her tears, but the action seems to be futile.

 

She nods her head. “But I can’t” she pulls her head from her knee before sadly looks at the side view of the man. “I can’t, Oppa”

 

“I can’t when he’s so happy with her. I can’t when they soon will have a child” she covers her face with her palms.  “I can’t be so heartless to separate them when they are going to be parents. I can’t be so heartless toward the child” she shakes her head while still lacing her hand on her face. He got up and sit beside her on the bed before wraps his arm on her shoulder. Letting her to rest her head on his shoulder.

 

“You never be a heartless, Hyunie. You’ve never be one from the start” he says while soothing the crying woman. He knew her so well, yes it’s true, she never be a heartless woman. She’s just a dense woman who never aware of his love to her. His love that last for more that 10years for her.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The brunette woman is mindlessly flipping the channel of the television, trying to overcome the boredoms she feels. As the famous model, she always busy, photoshoot, runway, or even fly all over the country. But as her husband wish, she takes another hiatus in her career. For only 9months, he said. That’s the reason of her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter