Chapter15

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

So happy reading alll your comments^^

Well, there're two question that linger from the previous chapter right?? Who's she? Yul's ex? or what??

let's get the answer then:))

ps: some of you already guessed it right (well some part of it)kekekke

enjoy~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung” he enters the room after got an approval to go in from the owner. The man inside the room turns around when he was called and gives the younger man a faint smile.

“I’m sorry, Hyung. I didn’t know tha-“ his words was cut when the older one shakes his head while closing his eyes, a hurtful smile is on his face.

“No, Yoong. It’s not your fault. She loves you. And you love her. I’m happy for both of you” the man’s smile never leaves his face although it is a sad one. He should be happy right now, his two dongsaeng that he cares the most is dating, they love each other, he should be happy that they met their loved one, but he simply can’t, because he loves her too.

“You’re the one that can make her happy. And that’s enough for me. Just make her smile more, okay?” he stares at the younger man, his favorite little brother. It’s not the first thing he gives in for him, and this one maybe won’t be difference, except he gave in his love.

“I promise I’ll make her happy. For her, for me, and for you too, Yul-Hyung”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Good job, Jessica-shii. As expect of the international model, the closing is perfect” the designer says right after they finished the Burberry runaway. She did the closing part and when she came back to the backstage, she was greeted by nothing but compliments all over the room.

She only can bow a little and says her thanks to the crew when they showered her with praises, but slowly the hustle died down and all the people in the backstage, the staff, makeup artist, models, are staring at the entrance that she’s backing with an amazement in their eyes. And when she turns around to see the cause, she followed their reaction, dilated eyes and slightly parted lips.

A bouquet of white rose in his hand and black suit’s donned by him, standing gallantly in front of her, her very own handsome husband, Im Yoong. His charming smile and his brown doe eyes that can melt every single heart of women are directed to her.

“Gorgeous as ever” he whispers into her ear after lean to the side of her head and slip the flowers to her hand. “Congrats, babe” he kisses her cheek before pulls back, straighten his back.

“You did a good job everyone. And thank you for making my wife’s even more pretty. I’ve already prepare an after party for you guys, so just come to The Royal Im Hotel” he loudly says to the crowd before pull his wife to the exit while cheering sound is filling the backstage.

“Yoong , I think The Royal is on the left, why did you turn right?” she curiously asks when he drove out their car aout the venue, and she believes that he made a wrong turn.

“Do you think I will share my beautiful wife with the others?” he teasingly says while raising one of his brows and slightly faces her. His handsome face is plastered with a playful smirk.

“We’re on our way to the party, Sica. Our own party” he is fully facing her when waiting for a red traffic light to change. He gently takes her hand and kisses it softly before beams his real smile to her, the smile that privately for her.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The party, typical made by her husband, is not something that special in everyone eyes, but it is for her, because he did it because of her. He made it is privately just for her and himself, because he knows that the truth is she never like a crowded place. He took them to the hill to watch the stars, because he knows that she like to stargaze. The party really really simple like that, without romantic and extravagance thing, just them, laying on the hill, with the stars. Like what she like.

“They’re really beautiful” she says while watches the night sky before turn her head to the side to face him. “Right?” she met a pair of brown doe eyes that staring at her lovingly.

“Yes. Beautiful” he says with a smile on his face to answer her wife, but both of them know that he didn’t mean the stars; he means it to what he’s staring.

A tint of pink is appearing on her cheek but a shy smile tug her lips upward before break the eye contact between them to stare to the sky again. She feels a kiss on her temple before he tighten his jacket which he put on her with one hand since his other arm is used as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter