Chapter14

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Aargghh” an annoyed grumble is let out by the woman who’s struggling in her own living room while the bell from the door keep ringing. She wants to open the door but the gifts that scatter around her living room prevent her to went through. From the past month, actually after the day she confronted the Im Yoong, a flood of gifts is keeping coming to her penthouse every single day and at the very same time.

Today is no different, the clock’s sharply pointing at the 7 in the evening, the exact time the delivery man will ring her door. And then she finally reaches the door and open it, ready to spill her anger to the delivery man.

“How many times should I sa-   What are you doing here!?” the man that stand in front of her is not the delivery man as she though, but it is the Im Yoong himself, standing with his usual boyish smile and a suit like he always did, handsome is beyond his language, and she surely admits it if she isn’t annoyed as hell to the gift the man sent her.

“As I said Miss Jung, let’s meet again. So here I am, meeting you. Or should I say taking you to a date?” a smirk forms on his face while the woman’s frowning because of his statement.

“And what’d make you think that I’ll accept your offer?” his confidence is making her curious while folding her arms in front of her chest.

“Well, a friend of mine told me if I want to get a beautiful woman’s heart, I shouldn’t give her gift or present, but I should give her myself” he says still with smirk on his face but she can see a slight sincerity in his eyes.

“And if I didn’t take it, what you would do?” she calmly asks, though a little taken aback with his words.

“I’ll go back home” he says while shrugs his shoulder. “And I’ll be back here tomorrow” he smiles triumphantly. The frown is back to her forehead before let out a sigh and shakes her head.

“Just wait here. I’ll get change” she says before close the door back, with the man widely smiles on the outside of her penthouse. But suddenly the door is opened again by the woman.

“And stop smirking like that” she says with her pout before quickly close the door again, making the man chuckles at her cute expression before laughs like a crazy man alone at the corridor.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Wake up, Hubby” a kiss is planted on his cheek after she sweetly whispers directly to his ears. He tiredly sat up on the bed while covering his eyes from the sudden light with his arm. And when he uncovers it, he meets the soft gaze of his wife who sits beside him with a tray full of foods.

“Wow you’re awake? Earlier than me? Like really?” he teases the woman who only chuckles to him before put the tray on his lap.

“Just eat, Yoongie. I made all of those for you, so you must finish it, okay?” she kisses his cheek again before sit back on the bed and watch him staring unbelievably at the tray.

“You did?” he turns his head to her before asking for the confirmation from his beloved wife who nods cutely to replies him. He eats the food on the tray with a really wide smile on his face while she lovingly stared at him.

 “By the way Sica, why did you suddenly calls me hubby?” the man asks while munching his food and look at his wife who’s smiling nonstop.

“Because you are my husband. My one and only husband” he smiles back at her. “Thank you ,Yoong. For all the thing you did for me” his face changes into a confused one after she said that, but turn back into a soft smile one when he realizes what she means before reach her face with his arm.

“Don’t thank me, Sica. It’s me that should thank you” he brushes his thumbs against her smooth cheek, slowly and gently, touch her like a precious glass that will broke if he put too much force.

“Thank you for stay with me. Thank you for accepting me. And thank you for loving me”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Sica” the woman replies with hum when her husband calls her name without her eyes leaving tv film she’s watching. “Do you have photoshoot today?” the man who’s laying his head on her la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter