Chapter11

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A young woman sits by herself at the bar while mindlessly watching the other who is dancing in the center. The young model didn’t really like the crowdedness, but her best friend, Hyoyeon, dragged her straight to the club when she just finished her photo shoot.

“Mind if I buy you drink?” a man suddenly sits on the stool beside her when she puts her empty glass down from her lips. She shoots the stranger her famous ice glare, but the man seems unfazed with it and still handsomely smiling to her.

“No” she coldly answers while returns her gaze to the crowded dance floor. The man, rather than back away, he looks like amused by her act, and his smile grows even more.

“Maybe I shouldn’t offer a beautiful lady like you a drink” his gaze never leaves her even just for a second. “What if I offer you happiness?” he cockily asks. The question makes her turn her attention to the man. She realizes how absurd his statement but she can see the confident filled his doe like eyes, and all she can do if roll her eyes before leaving the smiling man alone at the bar.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We meet again” the man suddenly stands in front of her, again with his handsome smile. She can feel something different every time this man around, a unfamiliar aura that this man possessed, not just a famous bachelor or a young heir aura that she already immune, it is something different, something new.

“Just stop sending your gift, Mr.Im. I didn’t need all of it. And I even don’t know you” ever since their first meeting at the club, her penthouse is always filled with delivery of various gift under name of Im Yoong.

At the first she didn’t know who is the weird person named Im Yoong, and when she curiously search his name on the internet, she found out that it is none other than the strange man she just met. And what’s shocking her again is the fact that he’s one of the heirs of the Im Empire, one of the most eligible bachelors all around the world. No wonder she meets him again in this party of the brand which she modeled, which actually, is one of the clothing brand from the Im Empire.

“Well, it’s true.You don’t know me. Not everyone knows me actually, Miss Jung” he’s smiling mysteriously to the young woman in front of him. His answers is making her annoyed and want to pour the champagne in her hand to his face, but she didn’t want to make a ruckus, she turns back and walk away. But before she can go any further, a strong grip is circling on her waist, back hugging her.

“Don’t move” he whispers. “There’s a creepy man at your 9 o’clock who’s watching you” he adds before she tries to struggle. She curiously takes a peek to the side and see a glimps of the creepy man he told.

“Don’t look at him” he says when she wants to turn her head. “He looks at you like he’s undressing you with his eyes” he seriously says. From his tone, she can hear his dangerous tone, like a killer tone when they found a reason to kill a person.

“He should just die” he says before letting her go and walk away before she turns around to face him but she already lose his trace in the crowded.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘A body was found in the car at the park last night. The police still investigate the reason of the death but they said that it was probably one of the robbery cases although it still inept case. The victim is recognized as Lee Chang Sun who, from the witness said, was attending the Im’s clothing party. The inv...’

The morning news shocks the woman who’s watching the tv alone at her penthouse. She recognize the death man when the tv shows his face, it’s none other than the creepy man from the party. And when she remembers the certain man’s word and voice when he hugged her, she can feels something is happening.

“Who are you, Im Yoong?”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“He’s the one who did it. He deserves to die” he says to the woman who’s leaning her head on his shoulder while watching tv on their bed. The woman abruptly lifts her head up and turns to face his fiancée with a frown and shock on her face. She knows where’s it leading and what’s his mean.

“Don’t say that you ar-“

“Yes, it’s my order” he cuts her word while still coldly stares at the news ‘The famous model, Lee Donghae, was found dead’. She looks at him disbelievingly before she sees how he’s clench

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter