Chapter24

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You took too long, Mr. Im” the doctor says while escorting the nurse pushing the bed. “It could be dangerous for both of them, especially with their condition” although Jessica’s pregnancy is smooth, their daughter’s condition is a little weak, so Yoong really put more attention to the woman after knew the condition.

 

“Just help me, wi-“

 

“Yy-yong” he stops his rant when he heard her weak voice and turns his head to the laying woman. “If something happened” she weakly squeezes his hand in her palm “you should save Soojung, okay?” she faintly smiles before entering the OR, leaving the stunned man.

 

“Hey just sit and wait, Yoong” the woman taps his shoulder from his back. Tiffany just got inside after took care of the reporter and paparazzi who already lining outside the hospital. She got confused when she saw the man’s wearing a miserable expression.

 

“How could I do that, Sica?” he whispers to himself while painfully stares at the OR’s door.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ready to sleep?” Yoong gets out from the bathroom as he’s drying his hair with a towel in his hand. He walks to his wife who’s sitting on her make up chair while brushing her hair in front of the mirror. Without turning her head, she replies him with a hum but her hand still working on her hair before a kiss landed on her cheek and a hand takes the brush from her.

 

Carefully, he brushes the brunette hair of hers and while he’s focusing to brush her hair, she only stares lovingly at him through his reflection on the mirror, tracing his delicate yet masculine face with her gaze before unconsciously a smile appears on her face.

 

His overly gentle and sweet act never failed brings a smile for her. In 2years of their marriage, he only makes her fall for him deeper and deeper, again and again, yet she never complained about it. In fact she is willingly to do so, falling for him is one of the best things that ever happened in her life.

 

“Penny for your though?” his words makes her back from her though. “Why are you smiling like that?” he adds as he finished combs her hair and put the brush on the table. He looks at her through the mirror with a puzzled look.

 

She shakes her head while smile still intact in her lips. “Nothing. Let’s just get sleep, shall we?” she takes her hands which placed on her shoulder before lead their body to bed.

 

He scoops her body into his embrace right after they lay on their bed, making her back pressed on his broad chest, sharing the warmth between them like they always did when they sleep. She always sleeps in his arms, either while she snuggles to his chest or like now, being spooned by him.

 

“Goodnight Sica” he says after planting a soft kiss on her temple. “Goodnight Yoong” she replies before closing her eyes and drifted to her dreamland. It didn’t take a long time before he heard a soft snore from the lady. He knew she’s tired since she has just come back from Jeju for a photoshoot. She has already taking job again after their Soojung reached the age of 2 years old.

 

He has just closed his eyes when he heard the door of their bedroom is being opened. A small figure, holding her brownie doll, is hesitantly walking toward the bed where her parents are sleeping before lay herself on it and snuggle to her father’s back.

 

“What are you doing, Soojungie?” the father whispers, didn’t want to disturb his sleeping wife’s rest time, after lay on his back and wrapped his arm on his daughter small frame.

 

The little girl sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter