Chapter23

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Noona”  young man runs toward the woman who’s just exited her chamber, making her halt her action and turns her attention to the man.

 

“Hey Amber, what’s wrong?” she asks the man who seems has a question for her. It’s a quite rare for her to see him inside the Mansion, let alone he’s running in the corridor, looks like searching for something, or rather someone.

 

“Sica-Noona,  did you see hyung?” he asks, but he adds up when she presents him a little confused face. “Both of them, Yoong-Hyung and Yul-Hyung also. Did you see them?”

 

“Oh. No, I didn’t see them” she raises her eyebrows. “Yoong hasn’t out yet? “ she frowns her forehead while the man shook his head to answer her. She let out a sigh before shakes her own head and sign the man to follow her. 

 

Yoong already bid goodbye to her for nearly 15minutes ago. And now Amber said that he didn’t see him outside or maybe he hasn’t really out for the house. And Jessica certainly knew where her husband is.

 

“Yah!! Are you guys camping here again?!” she slightly yells at the two men inside the room right after she opens the door while the young man behind her is trying to suppress his laugh after saw the startled face of the older men.

 

“Sica-ah, I was only calling Yul-Hyung to go. He’s the one who’s staying here from morning” the young boss points his finger to the older man while giving his alibi to the woman who has both her hands on her hips, looking at him unbelievably.

 

“Come on Yoong, you know I won’t bought that lies of yours twice. Don’t pretend like you’re getting ready” she drags both of men away from the cot. “And you too Yul. Stop sneaking here. Soojung needs to sleep”

 

“Hey it’s not just me, okay. Yoong always did it too. Beside you can’t blame me, Soojung is so cute, right Yoong?” he says while glancing to the younger man.

 

“Of course she is. She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter