Chapter22

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yahh Im Yoong!!! How dare you to just tell me now??!!? It’s already 3 freaking months and you’ve just told me about this!!?” a shout is heard right after the door of the main entrance of Im Manor is opened by a woman who’s yelling as she walking nearing the man in the living room. The woman is stomping while walking to the couch before stand in front of the young man with her hands on her hips.

 

“You know I immediately fly to here after your call” her face shows an irritated expression to the younger one. “Now, where’s she?”

 

The young man, whose still shock after her sudden loud arrival, only can raise his finger and point it to the stairs while looking at her with wide eyes and hung opened mouth, cannot utter any word, before left by the woman alone at the living room again.

 

He stares unbelievably to the woman who’s running excitedly to the upstairs until the figure is out from his sight. He blinks severally after regain from the shock, but before he can do anything, a happy girly squeals are heard from his room.

 

“OMG Sica!!!” the loud squeal which filled the entire Manor is definitely owns by the one and only person he knew the best, his Fany-Noona. He only can shake his head because of the over excitement the older woman possessed before drawing himself back to the document he was reading.

 

“I’ve told you to the her soon, right?” a sweet gently voice is entering his right ear when the owner bend down and whispers straight to his right ear after planting a light kiss on his temple. She walks around the half of the couch from the back before resting herself beside her husband.

 

“And now she’s scolding me too, thinks that it was my idea” she says before folding her arms on her chest and looking at the other woman who’s just sit down on the couch.

 

The man grins at how cute the woman beside him is before shrugs his shoulder. “I got that too , baby. Don’t you hear her overly loud yell to me even if she was just arrived?? So exaggerated” he says, teasing the older woman.

 

“Yahh!! It’s your fault, Yoong. Who told you too keep this news a secret?? Even from yo

 

ur on family?? You know your wife pregnancy is the whole family’s matter” the woman nags the man who’s still grins at her innocently.

 

“I immediately packed my things and went to the airport right away after the call, you know?? Even Taetae and Kimbumie want to fly here too, but they can’t” she mutters, making the man chuckles at his Noona while wrapping his arm on his wife shoulder.

 

“At first I want to make it a surprise for you guys, and tell you after our child was born. But Sica nags to me all days long about how you will kill me if I really do that” he says, while the wife only shakes her head while remembering how silly her husband’s plant is.

 

“And you realize that would  really come true if your really do your stupid plan” she knows that Yoong is a prankster, even after all the silly pranks he did when they were kids, she still can’t use to all his doings, especially for the matter like this.

 

“By the way, it’s great to have you here Noona. I think having someone who has experience will be better. You can help Sica here, can’t you?? Since by the amount of your things that you brought here, it looks like that you plant to stay a quite a while” he asks although he’s already sure about the answer.

 

“Of course I’ll stay, don’t worry, I’ll help you guys. Beside my boys will go here to in 2weeks” she beams her trademark,  a breath taking eyes smile, while clapping excitedly before ranting advises about pregnancy to the other woman who’s seriously listening to her. The young man only smiles sincerely while looking at them, his family, thinking that his family will complete again.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Welcome home, Hyung” the younger man says while opening his arms and hugs the new comer man at the manor’s door that’s holding his son with his arm. Warm smiles presents on their face while hugging.

 

“So where is she? And where’s my wife?? Why did you the one who welcoming us? Did she already forget us?” he dramatically faking a sob which making the other two laugh at him before Yoong playfully throws a punch on his arm.

 

“They’re at the backyard. Fany-Noona ne-

 

“How can I forget my boys?” the voice cut Yoong’s words, making them turns their attention to the source of the husky voice. The woman is walking hand in hand with the other woman who has bloated tummy.

 

“Mommy!!” the boy excitedly shouts after saw the presence of his mother. He struggle to get out from his father hold before the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter