Chapter26

Cosa Nostra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The warm light from the sun is showering the enormous garden of Im private park while the breeze is slowly flowing in the air, the perfect weather for picnic that the Im family do right now. The couple is sitting on the sheet while watching the little girl who’s playing with a tanned man.

 

“They’re so cute, aren’t they?” the woman says when her husband lay down and put his head on her folded legs. Her statement makes him raise his brows, making his face looks so funny to her since fromher view he’s up side down.

 

“Who’d you mean? Soojung? Of course she’s cute, she my daughter. Or you mean Yul-Hyung?” he says before a frown is formed on his face when she chuckles at him.

 

“Is that the smell of jealous, Mr.Im?” she teases him but she laughs when she sees his pout. “I mean them. Both of them, together” she brushes her hand over his silky hair.

 

“Hey it’s maybe cute, but I never approve them. Beside I’m sure Yul-Hyung isn’t a e” he says before got a light slap on his arm.

 

“Yah!! Who’d mean it like that? I mean they’re cute playing like that” she says while smiling and staring at her baby girl who’s laughing while running away so she won’t be caught by Yul who act as wolf.

 

“Yeah. I think it’s good too for Yul-Hyung. He can laugh freely like that again just after Soojung born. It’s been a long time though” After years of Seohyun’s departure, Yul still cannot move on from her. He’s working like usual and smile like usual, but his smile never reach his eyes, until Soojung born.

 

“I still cannot believe how dense she was. Yul obviously loves her, but she never awares. Even just looking how he stares at her, people would know that he loves her” she says while searching her ipod in her bag.

 

“Well, you cannot blame her though. Yul-Hyung never confess to her before. If she didn’t have to go, I’m sure a kind girl like Seohyun will give him a chance” he calmly says without realizing a sour expression on his wife’s face.

 

“So now, you’re defending her?huh? A kind girl like Seohyun? Ttsk” she puts her earphone to her ears while rolling her eyes. She never know why every time her husband mention his first love’s name, a sudden annoyed feeling is crepping in her chest. Maybe, she has to admit that she still feel jealous after all these years.

 

The music is all she hears while her husband still keep silence after her sudden mood change. She’s closing her eyes, still ignoring the man who’s still laying on her legs. And suddenly she feels the weight from his head is lifted from her legs.

 

She only can see his back when she peeks between her lids before shrugs her shoulder and close her eyes back. But suddenly the music stops and when she opens her eyes, she sees her husband pulls out the earphone from her ipod before connect it to his ipod. She’s frowning to her grinning husband before she can hear a familiar melody from the earphone in her ear.

 

I'm So Glad...

I Will Never Find Another Lover
Sweeter Than You
Sweeter Than You
And I Will Never Find Another Lover
More Precious Than You
More Precious Than You
Girl You Are..
Close To Me You're Like My Mother,
Close To Me You're Like My Father,
Close To Me You're Like My Sister,
Close To Me You're Like My Brother
And You Are The Only One My Everything
And For You This Song I Sing....

All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I..That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pray That You Do Love Me Too

I'd Send You All That I'm Thinking Of........Baby

Said I Promise To Never Fall In Love With A Stranger
You're All I'm Thinking Of
I Praise The Lord Above
For Sending Me Your Love
I Cherish Every Hug
I Really Love You

All My Life (Ohhhh..Baby, Baby)
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Thank God
That I...That I Finally Found You
All My Life
I Prayed For Someone Like You
And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too
Yes, I Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter